Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40520
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Jasmine at Du Calme

    I tried Jasmine at Du Calme during the Labor Day vacation but forgot to write a review for her.

    I woke up early today so I decided to write something.

    Hf: 70,

    Tips: 160.

    Service: dfk, BBBJ, dt, 69, FIV, CFS.

    Jasmine is a petite girl with MM D cups tits. Face is cute and very friendly. She is not shy and in the room, she took the lead, thanking me warmly and complimenting me, setting a perfect GFE tone from the start.

    Once we undressed, we immediately started DFK by the tableside. Her tongue playfully met mine, and the seamless transition between lips and tongue was thrilling. I lay back on the table, and she climbed on top, straddling me for more DFK. I was already buzzing with excitement, fully ready for what was next. She teased, "No rush," as her lips traveled south from my chest.

    Her tongue expertly teased me, making me tremble with pleasure as she worked her magic. She pushed me forward, licking and sucking with precision, keeping me on edge without fully taking me in, heightening my anticipation. When she finally did, she incorporated deep throating, pausing for a few seconds each time, with a rhythm that was absolutely perfect.

    During 69, I slowly moved my fingers toward her, this girl has a clean shaved kitty, I then gently rubbed before slipping a finger inside. She didn't protest; instead, her body playfully tightened around me. I curved my finger, lightly tapping her G-spot in retaliation, and she responded by speeding up and adding another deep throat. We played this delightful game of mutual pleasure until I eased my finger out.

    She took the lead in cowgirl, kissing me passionately while moving rhythmically. The connection was intense, and I was close to finishing within minutes. I paused to switch to doggy style. She glanced back with a smile, what a view! Ultimately, I wanted to see her face and enjoy her DFK so we switched to missionary. Amid our shared moans, I popped in the bag.

    Checking the time, I noticed only five or six minutes remained, so I suggested a quick shoulder massage. Jasmine, unhurried, gave me like 15 minutes of massage, making me feel truly valued. The entire experience left me hoping she stays around for a while—I'd love to see her again!

  2. #40519

    Runa in SD

    It's been reviewed here that she offers it. I wouldn't have known she does.

    This was last week. She said she'll be in San Diego this month before going back to Japan. Happy Hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    You got BBFS with Runa? I would never have thought that girl would. I really need to just start asking for it up front.

    You guys will do that even on first visit with a girl?

  3. #40518

    Garden spa. Camille

    Was in the neighborhood for a short vacation and just missed the opportunity to see one my atf. Camille (goes by a different name here) from seattle. So dropping a note here to those are interested seeing her. She's about late 20 ish, 5'4, mm c, long hair and flat tummy. She has one of best-looking kitties I've ever seen, shape like butterfly, love going down on her and give her the o, and pound her hard in standing k9 while playing her tatas, they feel so good can't rlly tell if they're mm. Anyway always had a great time with her, she's a pleaser. Her service can be either GFE or pse, treat her well she’ll do the same to u.

    Lastly Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

  4. #40517
    Shill for OA spa


    Posts: 7

    Sweet petite Anji at OA Spa

    Saw the review on Elsa the other day, decide to come down to OA to check her out and see what the fuss was about. When I got there, Elsa was busy, seems like an appointment base even at noon for Elsa even it was only 2 Oclock in the afternoon. Mama san then introduce me to Anji the new gal that came to replace someone changing out today, I was so charmed by her beauty I couldn't resist to turn her down.

    Anji looked about in her early 20's, really beautiful face. Hard to describe the feeling, but gives me a sense of like a X model or a popular OF gal that earns the big bucks type of beauty. She is about 5 f3, 100 lb, truly a petite one. B size tits, but real. Long pitch black hair and a shaved kitty.

    Admission: 70.

    Price: 150.

    When I got to be alone with her, she didn't wait until after the massage, we DFK passionately to get familiar with each other first, I picked her up and got her in bed and help her removed all the unnecessary clothing, she smell really sweet, I love the perfume or body lotion she was using. Started a bit of neck kissing and move on to her cute B cup and those erect nipples. She was trying to muffle her moan with a hand over her mouth when I DATY, found her excited little bean fairly quickly and I didn't let it go until she squeezes my head tightly and later told me she came, true or not I don't know but she left a pretty noticeable wet spot where I ate her out. She returned the favor by having me lie flat in bed, gave me some sensual BBBJ along with some cute cat bath, with lots of BLS cradles. Once my meat stick is all pumped up, she slaps on a raincoat and I went in standing mish first, she was so light, I just picked her up and just smash that tight fitting kitty of hers against the wall. She loved that so much she wrapped her legs around my waist side to held me in. After a few moves, I felt the urge, and so did she apparently, she told me she want it in her mouth. I placed her on the side of the bed and face fuked her until a huge load was blasted in her mouth, it was so much it got leaked on the bed so all the sheets needed to be swapped. After she cleans me up, mama san introduce me to Elsa, she looks really good as well, mama san told me Elsa's mouth is like magic, that I had to come back to visit her when I can, I told her I will in a few days and left the place with Anji's scent still on me to remember her by.

    Anji gives me an exceptional GFE on this visit, she likes things slow and real patient like with me, even though I was taking my sweet time to finish by holding back, she didn't even look up once at the clock. Definitively a repeat for me, and perhaps I need to visit more often, because Elsa is hard to pass up just base on the recent review alone.

  5. #40516
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Lilian the Innocent one at Garden 8/1 visit

    Continue on what I was writing about yesterday's visit now that I am properly hydrated and rested. This one is going to be a more personal one for me and more preferable:* I visited Garden first, but already heard Chiro was taking a shower with the gals, Mila welcome me in, and told me to wait a little bit because there are 2 others are currently occupied by someone else, little does she know that I know who that someone*was LOL. Didn't matter, because the 2 that came in a shy, peite little one goes by Lilian caught my eye, and the other being wendy as she still half naked and sneaks over after her session, and it was like an aha moment pretty much when I saw her, I kept her in first, and had a little chat, waited about 5 minutes for the other 2 gals to finish up, Mila walked Chiro out and saw Camille and Kiki, both are fine specimens but I like my girls pretty and petite, and Lilian hit the mark on both of my preferences, she is so very much like Coco, or Emma, or Lemon type gals for the recent visitors for Garden if you seen them. *Kept her and told the others I shall be back for them later. *.

    Face: 9/10 GND vibe with the sweet 18 look on her, she looks in her early-mid 20's. Sweet, cute smile that reminds me of my 1st crush. (I am such a sucker for pretty girls LOL), have a sweet little dimple when she smiles, and a little small mole right under her lip. *.

    Body 9/10 B size natural titties, fits her build, those delicious*pink color areolas about dime size, trimmed kitty, but told me that she would shave it after my visit, because she just arrived this morning. Cute bubble butt, with a thin tight little lips on her kitty, everything was natural on her which I find it rare in AMP scenes, most had some enhancement done at least something. *.

    Techniques: 9/10 Top notch GFE, did not expect her to do a whole lot, but the things she does took passion and she was very sweet and paitent, and ask me every step of the way like my 1st g / f, man she is a sweet innocent one, (or at least she plays it like one) according to her, this is her 3rd location, the other 2 being a bar that offers "dances" and the other a AMP in florider*but got shut down early so she was only there for like 6 days. *.

    Services: dfk, BLS, BBBJ, 69, cfs, Cim.

    HF:70.

    Dono: 160.

    She is about 5'3, in the 100 lb range, didn't dare to sit with me while we wait for Camille and Kiki thought she might offend me or something, it felt awkward, so I told her to relax, I don't bite. Grabbed her hand and had her sit on my lap. After saw the other 2 and locked her down, she seem more relaxed a bit, she didn't think she would be picked today because everyone else seem so capable. I ease her in, and made sure she felt comfortable before we move on with the activities. I left my tip on the table like I usually do, and told her I am here to take whatever*she can perform, no pressure. I stripped down after and expecting getting my normal massage, how I know she is not in this biz for long is because when she gave me massages 1 in the nude which I am not complainting*and it is always a good sign, and 2, she didn't use oil, just her soft bare hands on shoulder rubs that felt actually pretty nice, not the normal rush rub or some of the profession grade from the more experience ones like Sakura from before or Peach, the type that very much like my 1st crush in high school gave me, soft and tender, but hits the sweet spot because she put real effort in it to try to please me. *.

    After a bit, she start to slide her pair of Bs on my back, felt really sweet, I didn't waste any more time, turned over on my own and DFK her sweet lips and helped myself over with her sweet bod instead of my normal routine. Got her laid flat in, made out with her like my 1st cursh, sample her pink color perky titties, even in the dim ass light in Garden's second room, I can tell that she was blushing red, DATY to get a better look, her kitty is really small, didn't let me finger her though, but she is highly sensitive of being licked, real quick she started to*moan softly with that sweet snail trail flowing out of her. I didn't wait on her to initiate the action, swung around and stuck JR in her face, she took Jr in whole, didn't have the talent to DT, but her BBBJ was really passionate like, slow, with plenty of tongue along with great suction, it wasn't sloppy, it is more neat than anything. I wanted to push the limit a little and raw rubbing Jr against her to try to sneak a bb, it almost worked, but she was so trusting that I didn't want to take any more advantage of her, told her to grab a cover, and she puts it on in her mouth and started with Mish, she is tight for sure, in the more natrual*way, didn't felt like she was really gripping me, it was tight through out*the whole session, it was even tighter in k9 and move on to have her sit on my legs and let me slow thrust her like we were in love. When I came close, I had to leave her with something to remember me by, so I blew my 1st load in her mouth after about 30 minutes of appreciating*her sweet,*tight kitty in k9, praying dog, and standing mish. When I finished, business was picking up, and I wanted to check out Du Calme's line up before traffic builds up, so I quickly got dressed, kissed her on the cheek, and told her I'm*going to come back to her later. The whole session to me is extremely sweet, I don't think she faked anything, in fact, it felt natural and reminiscing for me, bings back a lot of plesant*memory of my 1st, Lilian was that and more, she may not be a whole she-bang for every monger, but for those appreciates*the petite sweet gal type not clock watcher and does everything with true passion, there are no one else that's like her in Garden. Even though this is my personal preference, she would be my 2nd pick between 2 locations, 1st being Jasmine. *.

    Happy mongering*.

  6. #40515

    Runa BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Nothing much to add about the looks and service already mentioned on previous reviews.

    Young japanese girl. Skinny and smooth. Nice B cups, looked real to me. Shoulder length black hair. Very playful and willing to please. Partook on the MSOG BBFS on her menu.

    I have not gotten BBFS since covid because of the up charge. My regular before was UTR so only charging me $. 5. Now that I tried that market rate for BBFS, I'm afraid I might get hooked on it and breaks my bank.
    You got BBFS with Runa? I would never have thought that girl would. I really need to just start asking for it up front.

    You guys will do that even on first visit with a girl?

  7. #40514

    Suzanne Fullerton Spa

    I've seen Suzanne many times at various hotels in Placentia and Fullerton area. Her service, especially her BBBJCIM was exceptional. This time she invited me to her home. She has a small white dog that crappded at the front door just when I was entering, maybe a bad omen. I brought a six pack of Heineken beer-her favorite. After a bit she walked me to a bedroom to the rear of the house she set up with lit mirror and multicolor light and soft music. She had me shower which was next room. As I walked into the room, I saw her going through my wallet. WTF woman, I was pissed. Never been robbed before. I got dressed and started to leave then she went into a rage. I do not need this type of drama just for BBBJCIM from her. She has gone downhill since her days at Fullerton Spa. She is not worth it.

  8. #40513
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Camille at Garden

    Texted MMS, since I have not seen any of the girls in the new lineup, I asked her to pick one for me since she knows my tastes. She told me that I would enjoy Camille. I had read the previous reports about her and said sure, I will try. It's funny how when you read a review about a model-esque, gorgeous woman, an expectation builds in your brain, as well as all of our tastes are different. Either way, I did indeed find her extremely beautiful. She has a great figure, she appears taller than she actually is, she said she is 5'3 but I would have guessed 5'6, small Cs that sure felt real to me, average Asian butt, small belly scar but pretty faded, long brown hair, beautiful smile, shaved kitty with some decent curtains and yes some great DSL. Her English is a little better than most, but just a little.

    Right away she gives me a great DFK and grabs my junk, I knew this was going to be fun! She excused herself to get supplies while I undressed. When she returned, I was sitting on the table and she slid between my legs for a nice make out session. She disrobed and did a little model pose for me to admire her body, great body! Started more DFK and then turned it around so that she was sitting on the table. I tilted her back and started my own catbath, working down for some great DATY. She got very in to it, grabbing my head, hair, helping with her fingers, put her feet on my shoulders and let me get deep into her kitty. I loved her curtains, was like a cat toy. LOL. Then I had her lay on her stomach and gave her a hard pressure rubdown with a little teasing of my own mixed in. She was squirming constantly, telling me how much she loved it. Se finally couldn't take anymore and quickly changed positions with me and went straight down south. Amazing BBBJ, super sloppy, great DT attempt, speed changes, BLS, everything, it was one of the better ones. She then transitioned into 69 for a bit so that I can enjoy her some more, it was so good.

    We then started doing some camel slides in various positions to the point where I probably could have busted just from the slides. She has this serious look on her face and then will crack the most devious, I want you smile that drove me crazy. She went for the cover but decided to go back to the BBBJ for a few more minutes. Cover went on and away we went. Standing mish, mish, lazy doggy, ACG. She is not tight, nor the opposite, for me, she was a glove. Fit perfectly so that I could feel every sensation. It gets so hot at Garden, we were both dripping with sweat when she asked me to finish in her mouth. She dismounted and went straight to the DT. Started slowly and gradually built up the speed until I was ready to bust. While I was busting she did not stop the pace or the depth, and then when I thought I was finished, she suddenly sped it up and went deeper, I swear it felt like I came twice in that 10 second period. She went over and rinsed her mouth, did some hot towel cleanup, blue drink, wiping the sweat off of both of us. I then lied her down on her back and gave her a front rub down when she noticed that I was still very much at attention. She grabbed, looked at me and said 2?? We started more slides in mish and started getting hot and heavy all over again. She squirmed her way down, had me get on my knees on the table and started another BBBJ. If we had 10-15 more minutes I might have continued but I saw the clock and knew our time was up so I slapped her ass and said next time. We got dressed, made out a little more, and then she tried to give me $40 for giving her a massage. LOL, I thought she was joking at first so we laughed but she really wanted me to take it so that I will come back and give her another massage. I didn't take it, in fact I gave her $40 on top of the standard $160.

    I asked her how long she will be there and she replied for the entire month. I have a feeling it will be a little tougher to see her next time after all you mongers get a taste but I will indeed try!

  9. #40512
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78

    Where is the more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    It is the 1st again, and I know what that meant, aside from payday of course, it is our local AMP new rotation day, and it happens to land on labor day which also means way less monger with fams will visit Yay for me, because after meeting with no other monger but Chiro himself in IRL the other day, learned a few tricks from this experienced monger LOL, so we set off to visit a few of our faborted establishments for some scouting for talents for this next 14 days. While we both selected our favorite, he probably dropped a gallon or 2 at Garden with an amazing encounter from. What I heard, I ws able to sneak pass a few and got some notes from both garden and Du came instead to made my 1st pick. It was Jasmine from Du clame that I ultimately couldn't resist the urge.

    Face: 9/10 a total GND vibe or a freshman college year attitude and look with a set of libs that sents me to cloud 9 on this one.

    Bod: 9. 5/10 C size natural feel titties, bald eagle down below as they all should be, cute little bubble butt. No tattoo to note, does have a bellybutton pirecing..
    Great review, just wondering where is this more from garden you mentioned? I am planning on going there tomorrow, aside from Chiro's review any other detail I should know about? The 2 location seems sounds like fire for these few weeks. Trying to conserve my cash for the better location.

  10. #40511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome  [View Original Post]
    Short answer, yes but YMMV maybe? Not really worth though because she's not good at HE (nothing more) LOL.

    Fine for manscaping though.
    Ended up seeing her again. Saw someone mention the Craigslist manscaping in hb but couldn't find any other info on it so didn't want to take the chance. Can confirm thy still offers. When she was done I asked for extra and she said okay. She was wearing a skirt and let me grab her ass under her underwear. I asked to see her tits and she took one out and when I touched it she put it back in and shyed away. Can also confirm the HJ wasn't great, but better than nothing.

  11. #40510

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    We know what you're trying to do but she shouldn't be excepting clients if she's not feeling well. It a bit selfish to protecting one person versus 50 or more, iykyk.
    Maybe she isn't really into me, or she's actually sick. It's just one of those so-so times that's bound to happen, and I don't intend to put the girls under a bad spotlight.

  12. #40509

    De-Lu-Lu

    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's bound to happen. OA has been consistently good for me and the owner takes care of me every time, but I just got a girl under the weather today.

    The session started out fine; she looked attractive with good makeup, and we had some friendly chit-chats. I know the owner at OA provides dresses for the girls to wear, so the girls always dress nicely too. She's in her 20's, MM B's, clean shaven, long black hair, no workout body, but smells good with a tattoo on the lower belly.

    Anyways the girl was coughing during the massage, and we were interrupted a few times because she had to answer the door. Clockwatched too. I'm pretty sensitive to my surroundings and others' feelings, so I didn't finish, and decided to just leave for the day.

    45 minutes + Tip = 60+ $.6.

    I feel it's not really appropriate for me to review a girl properly when she's under the weather. I'll leave out the girl's name this time and hope she gets well soon. Happy Mongering!
    We know what you're trying to do but she shouldn't be excepting clients if she's not feeling well. It a bit selfish to protecting one person versus 50 or more, iykyk.

  13. #40508
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    So I was in town on business and text a couple girls that I know when in the area that I visit when I come here and they told me about a place that just opened by the name of Du Calme.

    Made a visit today and saw a couple hotties but Jasmine is easily the best looking and insanely sexy!! Seriously probably the best body I've seen, tiny little thing, perfect ass, perfect shape tits, and her face and beautiful smile have me super fucking excited. She immediately takes me to the room and starts kissing all over me and I put her in doggy style on the bed and started licking her perfect little pussy, she taste delicious!! I flipped her on her back and continue eating her until she explodes. She needed a minute to recover, and then I sat at the edge of the table and put the pillow on the floor for her, and she got on her knees and sucked the fuck out of me until I could not take it anymore. I pulled her up and start rubbing my dick all over her little kitty and she's soaking wet! Jasmine does a little standing camel toe slide then suits me up, and I put her on all fours on top of the table for some standing doggy. I go in the balls deep on entry and she takes me with no problem (I'm in heaven) Her pussy is extremely tight and gripping me tight, and she looks amazing doggy. I hammered on that beautiful ass for a good 20 minutes, then pulled out and shot a huge load all over her back and ass. I will definitely be making a repeat visit with her before I leave in a few days.
    Nice review, and after reading yours and faceless, I went ahead and made an appointment with Jasmine's. I have been at this hobby for a long time, but have had issues with accounts and activation in the past, finally got one active. I am actually from Florida but here visiting family and hopped on the forum to see who's the hot one to see and saw the two good reviews on Jasmine's, so here it is.

    The reviews are almost spot on with my experience although her skills are way too good, and made me bust too early but that's probably my fault because I was a little excited as soon as I saw her standing there in that little blue dress. Jasmine's is definitely a Shorty and pretty much perfect body with an above average ass for such a small girl. I skipped out on the shower and she got straight to work taking my clothes off and sucking me. Jasmine's is easily one of the best cocksuckers, and knows how to warship your schlong, she almost had me blast off within 30 seconds when she started looking up at me with those sexy eyes with her tiny mouth stretched out around my pole. I flip around to 69 and that poontang was already nice and wet and she planted it right on my face. Lots of comments on how she likes my dick and how fat it is, great dirty talker. She's getting carried away and grinding on my face as she is getting close to her O. She starts breathing heavier and grinding faster, and then literally drenched me. She got up and apologized and grabbed a few wipes and help me clean up.

    She's already wet and I'm already hard as fuck so she put on the rubber and I mount her in doggy. Damn!! What an ass on that girl! That's the hardest I've ever fucked a girl in that position and she did not say a damn word or try to squirm away. We hit a couple other positions and she seem to like closed legs mish on top of the table where I brought her to another explosive finish. I Hope this girl comes to Florida. Thanks for all the good reviews as it led to one of the best sessions I've had yet.

  14. #40507

    OA Spa Meh Experience

    I guess it's bound to happen. OA has been consistently good for me and the owner takes care of me every time, but I just got a girl under the weather today.

    The session started out fine; she looked attractive with good makeup, and we had some friendly chit-chats. I know the owner at OA provides dresses for the girls to wear, so the girls always dress nicely too. She's in her 20's, MM B's, clean shaven, long black hair, no workout body, but smells good with a tattoo on the lower belly.

    Anyways the girl was coughing during the massage, and we were interrupted a few times because she had to answer the door. Clockwatched too. I'm pretty sensitive to my surroundings and others' feelings, so I didn't finish, and decided to just leave for the day.

    45 minutes + Tip = 60+ $.6.

    I feel it's not really appropriate for me to review a girl properly when she's under the weather. I'll leave out the girl's name this time and hope she gets well soon. Happy Mongering!

  15. #40506

    Picture perfect Camille at the Garden Santa Ana

    This girl is off the chart beautiful, make you want to ask "WTF why are you working here? Haha. I was going for one of the girls that I have seen before, but I am glad I took a chance on Camille. Super cute face, long hair with headband, silky smooth soft skin, no tattoos, I don't really mind tattoos, but I prefer small or no tattoos. From massage, to BJ, to FS in a few positions, she did everything with extra care and passion, she was very into it. I know, it is all fake, of course, but she faked it very well. She was really into the details, and all the small things gave that nice caring asian girlfriend feeling. You really have to try her to understand.

    House 70 + 160 tip.

    Face: 10.

    Body: 8. 5, nice curves.

    Skin: 9 (I am very into the smooth asian skin).

    C natural, small pink nipples.

    Shaved tiny tight pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape