Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1358
-
09-22-25 11:03 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 199Selina Eva Spa
Guys get her while she's here! Very sweet and Very pretty 20 something petite little hottie. I can't say how her massage is because I went right for the main event LOL BBBJ was sexy lots of eye contact, Cowgirl, standing mish, doggy, RCG, COT to finish! Great smile and attitude as well, her English is great no need for translator! She said she will be here for a month.
-
09-19-25 14:45 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 34Mont
Went last Saturday. New girl, who's name I forget. Small b's, flat little butt. Paid for hour. Reports are accurate, was taken to back room and got the TS. I've received better. Minimal teasing.
Massage was okay.
$.4 for BBBJ. She didn't have the stamina and ended up doing the two-hand fresh ground pepper to finish.
Glad there's an option in the area. I guess I'd repeat with a different talent.
-
09-16-25 15:06 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 105Crystal. Kay
First Timing seeing Kay. Showed up in the afternoon after talking to mama. Was led into the room and told to get comfy on the table. I stripped down and laid face down. But Kay reminded me of their sauna & table shower. She had me go through both and it. She has a good energy about her as we make small talk about the weather and she asks if lotion is cool for the backrub in the massage room. She proceeds to give me a decent massage that slowly starts to turn into more sensual touch and teasing until she asks for the flip. She asks me how much fun I want to have today and I tell her a full event and she gives me a mischievous smile and says that does sound fun. She gets naked and starts working my legs and balls and a short pipe in a nice rhythm of edging. We tasted each other and then tried a few of positions. Couldn't hold it anymore. Squeezed clutters out in the bag. She laughs a little and comments about it being a lot, and then starts the clean up. All in all it was a good time and I will be back to see her and will probably take things further.
-
09-11-25 21:31 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 76Crystal / Coco
With that subject line – what more is there to say (IYKYK)?
I've suffered through a several month Crystal drought (no on-site client meetings in SW NH since late June), but the drought finally broke this week. Made the two-hour trek up to Keene early this morning, then another 20 minutes over to Brattleboro.
I had my choice of Coco, Cindy, or one of the new gals – Kay. Whom I was introduced to on the way out. With Coco being available being such a rare special treat, she got the nod. For those who don't know. Coco is a mid / late 30's, 5 foot petite spinner of a thing with an awesome toned slim body, nicely shaped hips, perky Bs, really cute face and smile, wonderful below the shoulders brunette hair, and a sparkling personality. She has been at Crystal for probably going on two years (or more) now and she is the Standard to measure against.
With the temps being in the high 40's this morning, I chose to start with the steam bath before the table shower. Having Coco give you a table shower is worth the trip in of itself. Needless to say – every part of me was squeaky clean at the end, with some special parts being extraordinarily squeaky.
Back in room, things started off with an uncharacteristically soft feathery routine. Teasing was in full play right from the start. Coco then got comfortable and proceeded with a full body to body contact rub with a long and slow calf to lower back cat bath up both legs. Relaxing and stimulating at the same time. With about 20 minutes to go, I flipped and we went immediately into a long and slow CBJ. Lubed up and headed off to CG and ACG, then standing mish on the edge of the table. I was feeling more energetic than in past times, so I reached down around her back, pulled her up and went into a standing carry – which unfortunately got a little noisy. After the giggling stopped, we settled back down on the table for a long side-by-side HJ finish followed up with several warm towels to cleanup.
After a hug and a water, I was taken out, with a quick stop by the MMS to meet Kay. She is a really cute 30's /40's nicely proportioned gal, with a cute face and a bright honest smile. I will be interested to hear if anyone has seen her.
I know some folks have had less than optimal experiences at Crystal, but I have to tell you that if I did not have clients to see in Keene, I would still budget for the drive. Maybe not as often, but the experience (for me anyway) has been consistently top shelf.
NCC.
-
09-07-25 14:47 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 94Either an advertisement or was posted in the wrong section
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
This location too far from Brattleboro and much closer to Burlington. By the way thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 09:19 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 530New girl
New girl in Montpelier. Sweet, pretty with awesome touch. This facility with the table shower gives a great experience and this young girl just adds to it.
C.
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 18:12 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 530Sweet
Hey,
Visited the new place in Montpelier. Large open foyer as you walk in. Greeted by this beautiful masseuse and welcoming in. Table shower was amazing, great deep tissue massage to include work on the soles of my feet. 70 to the house, 160 tip. PM is okay.
C.
-
08-29-25 07:51 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 201She's back!
So, last year I saw her listing on CL but never got the time to make the trip for the visit, and recently say her listing again. Has anyone gave her a try, legit as it sounds, just looking to have a nice massage by an attractive Independent, LMK if anyone has given her a try, thanks! Feel free to pm me as well!
https://vermont.craigslist.org/bts/d...870405263.html
-
08-28-25 12:44 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 199I TOFTT, it's legit! BBBJ, CFS, table shower, big spa and very spacious. I saw Asa from Eva spa, she was great as always!! Definitely recommend when in the capital city.
Originally Posted by Gititgitit
[View Original Post]
70 hr.
160 tip.
-
08-27-25 17:27 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 46Cindy
Back to Crystal. Heard Coco was on vacation, but I could return in a couple of days if I really wanted to see her. Nah. I opted Cindy and she was very cute and showed off her skillset. Spent nearly 60 min with her and got what I was looking for. I flipped her on to all fours and fished from behind. Her tight clam made my day!
-
08-27-25 11:22 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 34Mont
Looks as if there's a new place that popped up on STG. I won't be able to get to it much before mid September when I drive through town. Hopefully we won't have to wait that long for someone to TOFTT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/upper...t/181831266252
-
08-18-25 13:27 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 103Gotcha. OK. Good advice from you guys thanks!
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 17:50 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 199I can always tell if I walk into a spa and they are all wearing Sundresses...You are getting full service!! Yoga pants or jeans probably not.
Originally Posted by Chasbukowski
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 20:04 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 153Reading this forum is the best way to get the info you want.
Originally Posted by Chasbukowski
[View Original Post]
I haven't been to New Thai Spa in over a year, but there is virtually no chance of getting FS there. The jury is still out on the place a little to the north. Your best bet in this area is to travel to Springfield or Brattleboro.
-
08-16-25 17:07 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 103New Thai Spa. Rutland
Basically, I have the rookiest of rookie questions. Never have ventured into the world of Asian massage parlors, so I have to ask: How can you tell one with a full menu of extra services from one where you'll only get a massage? There's a place in Rutland now called New Thai Spa on Rt. 7, and I'm curious to know if it's one where I might have a full experience. Thanks!










Reply With Quote





