Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 5127
-
09-01-25 17:57 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 2099Crystal
Can't say about his post below with the three pictures (though two of them seem familiar}, but the post I quoted isn't him in the pictures, it's me from this post back in 2017. Yeah it was from a video I took back then, but I didn't share or trade it with him, the only way he could have got it was from the 2017 port or someone sent it to him.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 14:03 #4691Banned Member

Posts: 307Pics
Of some of my videos I'm posting 3 so lmk which ones you want to see. Here the 3 pics so pick which video you want to see. That's me in the blue shirt so you can see how I feuck these cheap whres LOL don't make fun of my belly in my blue shirt LOL these bithses love how I fuck like that porn star Michael Paul LOL.
-
09-01-25 10:38 #4690Banned Member

Posts: 307Hotel motel holiday with inn
If your girl starts acting up.
Then you take her friend LOL.
I'm looking to trade videos of escorts.
Street walkers etc.
I have been in Manchester last night.
Will post my review / report after my last date in town.
But looking for fellow mongers to trade videos with.
If you're interested then lmk.
I have private onlyfans with girls I have dated.
From everywhere I travel to.
Hmu.
-
09-01-25 00:25 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 35Sexi Lexi
Recently visited Ms Lexi, and what can I tell you. More of wild GILF who likes her drink. She offered me 1 before we got undressed for business. 1. 5 got me a hh visit and it was ok. Everything was covered and during our time she is quite vocal.
I left pleased I just don't know if I'll be back. She's just a little too weathered for me. But if there are no other ports in my evening I'll consider her if she is around.
-
08-28-25 10:33 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 135She's hot as hell, but nuru and (maybe) HJ for the same money I could spend on BBBJ and / or BBFS from an escort who is just as hot? No way.
Originally Posted by Yorktown1942
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 17:24 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks! Not sure how I missed those in my searches, probably should have used robynbaileywild in the search.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
I did send her a What's App on Saturday, which I know she read, but haven't heard back 🙁.
Back to the search, thanks again.
-
08-25-25 15:06 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 76Yup
Check post 4632 and 4633 on this thread. I believe that's the same girl.
Originally Posted by Yorktown1942
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 16:32 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 118Robyn Wild on Tryst
Any info on this woman?
https://tryst.link/massage/robynbaileywild
I saw some posts from May 2024 asking the same question but there didn't appear to be any follow-ups. Given that she's been around that long and I can't find any info, I'm thinking it's not legit.
TIA.
-
08-18-25 10:01 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 90Yup
I too have become black pilled on the NH escort scene, its been especially bad the last week or two. At this point, if you are on skip the games you are a disgusting junky, with very few exceptions. Photos are never even close to what you get, almost always dirty and unshowered, with a box of Skyn condoms that will inevitably break, and leave your piece smelling like Gloucester on a summer Sunday. Even the $400-$500/ hh Tryst girls that come through are just OK, and not a great value. AMP scene was never great, but what little there was is drying up.
Originally Posted by Nkgp13
[View Original Post]
Hard out here for a pimp.
-
08-17-25 08:29 #4683Regular Member

Posts: 20"Heavier and more milfish now".
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
Lets say it like it is. She's fat and disgusting. I saw her and ran out of there.
Some of you need to get your eyesights checked. 99% of the 'good' reviews in any of the new hampshire forums are bullshit. There is no talent here. Everyone is just old, disgusting, drugged out, smells like death or some combination of them.
-
08-14-25 12:55 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 37Tatted Beauty
Hey all. I've been seeing this girl's posts for a while and am considering giving her a try. Was just curious if anyone else here has met her and can vouch for her authenticity.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...7/032955963463
-
08-11-25 12:01 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 2109Katt
It's her number so must be someone who is possession of her old phone. You will probably get a last minute excuse that Kat isn't available but her friend can come over.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 11:50 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 76Scam
It can't be her. She passed away a few months ago. Looks like a scam to me.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 23:23 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 467Kat
Can anyone confirm this post or is a scammer using her ad https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/309866.html.
-
08-08-25 18:27 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 147Jackie
Posted on her a short while ago. Nice enough lady. Was staying at a decent east side house in quiet neighborhood at the time, but supposedly looking for a place of her own with her bf, who supposedly knows her business. Pics are her, but old. Heavier and more milfish now. Meh experience with ok BBBJ to cim with spit. Has teenagers, it think, which may lead to the inconsistency right now. Have not repeated, nor am I planning to.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





