Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 772 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 11572
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10312
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely. But it's a shame. It usually doesn't have the talent to that Orange county has Or Upland or even Los Angeles.
    That area is so far away from the main part of Pomona and right on the border of Diamond Bar that I don't even really consider it Pomona. The only ones I've been to are the ones on Holt, next to all the streetwalkers and the one on Reservoir.

  2. #10311
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Pomona is a good FS city.
    Most definitely. But it's a shame. It usually doesn't have the talent to that Orange county has Or Upland or even Los Angeles.

  3. #10310
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So I been noticing new massage parlors opening up in the city of Pomona and this one caught my attention off temple next to a city of Diamond Bar by a Denny's near the 57 fwy.

    One late night I was curious and texted the # to see if any younger girls are available. I've been bold lately by texting who gives the best BBBJ! Because I've been bamboozled and bait and switch before no more of that.

    So she texted me and said 2 girls were there sent pictures and clearly it wasn't them. It's usually some random Asian girl with heavy filters and not even from the US.

    Anyways I finally go in like 9 pm at night. I think they close at night.

    I tell them hh and it's 40 and they start asking for I'd it's one of those places we're you write your name done or give them I'd. I never carry my wallet on me. So I was delayed entrance for a bit until they said fuck it. Low volume place don't think it gets much traffic. Still fairly new probably like 8 months or so.

    A good sign is when they have the metal bars to enter to the rooms.

    Anyways go into room strip down and see security screens in the room definitely a good sign.

    Get a young Asian Spinner forgot the name 5'3 115 lbs Asian ass LOL. Nice C cups.
    Pomona is a good FS city.

  4. #10309

    Yoyo at Ruby Spa. Whittier

    A provider I've been following around for the past five months is now at Ruby spa in Norwalk under yet another name and since she's changed her name a couple of times I'm assuming she doesn't want me to reveal the trail of previous names she's used.

    In any case I went there because I haven't had a table shower in forever. They used to be table showers available in the San Fernando Valley and maybe other places. I know Panda down in the Inglewood area does have table showers but that's a self-service place. The combination of full service and table shower is a rare one and so I had to sample it. This was a completely new experience for me, because Yoyo stripped naked and got up on the table with me and gave me the table shower up close and personal with nipple massage cat bath, rimming, BBBJ, and there would've been CFS but I couldn't hold it honestly in 69.

    Late 20's, Chinese, perfect big B / small C. Eraser nipples. Round ass; shaved clean. Worth the drive!

  5. #10308

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Can't respond to your PM. Your inbox is full.
    Hey, I just cleared my inbox.

  6. #10307
    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Texted mms ahead of time to schedule for the long weekend morning, mms told me to go in and check the new girls out because she doesn't know their names yet LOL.

    I went there without any expectations and ready to dip at any moment if the girls aren't my taste. Susan greeted me and what a sparkle she was!

    Looks: She looks to be about early 30's with a look about 8/10 for me. She was wearing a makeup Asians don't commonly have on, with a hint of glitter over her neck and face. She has a pair of really nice MM C's, with very smooth skin. Clean shaven kitty, cute lips, and no smell. Long, brown hair that smells great. She isn't very tall but curvy in the best way possible. No tummy, no sag anywhere I can find. Nice asian butt that can take a good pounding.

    They were still setting up when I got there in the morning, she told me this is her first time working at Star spa, so she and the other girl were still getting familiar with the space too. She led me into the room, but we couldn't figure out how to turn the lights on. The only lighting source was from the camera screen, which was bright enough for me to see all the features she's got on perfectly. The massage was nothing to write about, but she pulled off her dress and rubbed herself all over me with lots of kisses after a few minutes of regular massage. That felt very sensual as she was teasing the jr at the same time with small and frequent compliments towards my body. I always arrive squeeky clean for the girls like I would for any date, and those little compliments definitely make me feel great. I see it as a mutual respect for them and often feel rewarded doing so. Took care of business on the flip, DFK started right away and me putting my hands all over her at the same time. I asked her to lie down to have a good look at her clean shaven kitty and her body. She asked me to lie down in turn after some DATY action, and she quickly followed up with BBBJ that felt great. Slight teeth, but it wasn't offensive overall. Played with her kitty more in 69, and I was ready to go. Different kinds of Mish, Doggy, and spooning are all provided. We lay on the bed for a while after all the actions.

    Small chit chats and hand rubs before we got up to clean ourselves.

    Dmg: 45 minutes + Tip = 50 + $.6.

    Susan is sweet and a beautiful firework at the same time. A 100% repeat for me. She will only be working at Star for 5 days before she goes on vacation. Susan is of OC girls quality IMO. I didn't get to ask the other girl's name, but she came in early in the session to ask for a double, which I didn't take. She has a GND look that some people will prefer for sure. I hope my descriptions and reviews do all the girls justice because English isn't my primary language. Happy mongering!
    Great review. Can't respond to your PM. Your inbox is full.

  7. #10306

    Star Spa Susan

    Texted mms ahead of time to schedule for the long weekend morning, mms told me to go in and check the new girls out because she doesn't know their names yet LOL.

    I went there without any expectations and ready to dip at any moment if the girls aren't my taste. Susan greeted me and what a sparkle she was!

    Looks: She looks to be about early 30's with a look about 8/10 for me. She was wearing a makeup Asians don't commonly have on, with a hint of glitter over her neck and face. She has a pair of really nice MM C's, with very smooth skin. Clean shaven kitty, cute lips, and no smell. Long, brown hair that smells great. She isn't very tall but curvy in the best way possible. No tummy, no sag anywhere I can find. Nice asian butt that can take a good pounding.

    They were still setting up when I got there in the morning, she told me this is her first time working at Star spa, so she and the other girl were still getting familiar with the space too. She led me into the room, but we couldn't figure out how to turn the lights on. The only lighting source was from the camera screen, which was bright enough for me to see all the features she's got on perfectly. The massage was nothing to write about, but she pulled off her dress and rubbed herself all over me with lots of kisses after a few minutes of regular massage. That felt very sensual as she was teasing the jr at the same time with small and frequent compliments towards my body. I always arrive squeeky clean for the girls like I would for any date, and those little compliments definitely make me feel great. I see it as a mutual respect for them and often feel rewarded doing so. Took care of business on the flip, DFK started right away and me putting my hands all over her at the same time. I asked her to lie down to have a good look at her clean shaven kitty and her body. She asked me to lie down in turn after some DATY action, and she quickly followed up with BBBJ that felt great. Slight teeth, but it wasn't offensive overall. Played with her kitty more in 69, and I was ready to go. Different kinds of Mish, Doggy, and spooning are all provided. We lay on the bed for a while after all the actions.

    Small chit chats and hand rubs before we got up to clean ourselves.

    Dmg: 45 minutes + Tip = 50 + $.6.

    Susan is sweet and a beautiful firework at the same time. A 100% repeat for me. She will only be working at Star for 5 days before she goes on vacation. Susan is of OC girls quality IMO. I didn't get to ask the other girl's name, but she came in early in the session to ask for a double, which I didn't take. She has a GND look that some people will prefer for sure. I hope my descriptions and reviews do all the girls justice because English isn't my primary language. Happy mongering!

  8. #10305

    Keke from Happy massage on Valley Blvd

    A shame it closed but has anyone run into Keke from Happy Massage in rosemead? Would really like to see where she ended up to pay her another visit.

  9. #10304

    River Massage

    Ok. So I been noticing new massage parlors opening up in the city of Pomona and this one caught my attention off temple next to a city of Diamond Bar by a Denny's near the 57 fwy.

    One late night I was curious and texted the # to see if any younger girls are available. I've been bold lately by texting who gives the best BBBJ! Because I've been bamboozled and bait and switch before no more of that.

    So she texted me and said 2 girls were there sent pictures and clearly it wasn't them. It's usually some random Asian girl with heavy filters and not even from the US.

    Anyways I finally go in like 9 pm at night. I think they close at night.

    I tell them hh and it's 40 and they start asking for I'd it's one of those places we're you write your name done or give them I'd. I never carry my wallet on me. So I was delayed entrance for a bit until they said fuck it. Low volume place don't think it gets much traffic. Still fairly new probably like 8 months or so.

    A good sign is when they have the metal bars to enter to the rooms.

    Anyways go into room strip down and see security screens in the room definitely a good sign.

    Get a young Asian Spinner forgot the name 5'3 115 lbs Asian ass LOL. Nice C cups.

    She gives me a decent medium massage. Then asks what I want. I go for my usual BBBJ in 69 position.

    She leaves to get wipes to clean me up. Comes back to no BBBJ with condom which she doesn't really take instruction well to toothy and tried to go rapid release. The other girl from the front. Tall slender woman about 5'7 ish came and asked if I wanted 2 girls. Once she saw my member growing she kinda backed off like yeah. You're a little 2 big for me LOL.

    Anyway long story short.

    I got my nut.

    40 hh 100 for the BJ.

    Probably would repeat for the other girl because of curiosity.

    These girls weren't dressed like du calme or TA or Garden. Dressed like everyday Asian girls. Definitely a different vibe.

    I'm noticing more and more places popping up in Pomona lately.

  10. #10303
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    For those PMing me about Lola.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-fe-he...vina-ca-292964#rubmaps.
    Can confirm, she was too popular at Tokyo, said it caused issues.

  11. #10302

    Juju FE Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    For those PMing me about Lola.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-fe-he...vina-ca-292964#rubmaps.
    I can confirm that Juju is there; this is my first time, and what a crazy lady! Plenty of reviews for her already, enjoy!

    She told me she will either be at FE or Tokyo. Rooms at FE are fairly spacious and clean. One minor complaint is the place next door full blasts music during the day, so I could hear it blasting too.

  12. #10301
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Sort of late post. Sunny Spa in San Gabriel and Blue Moon in Pasadena

    Was in need of a serious tension relief yesterday, and since I was in the San Gabriel area, I popped in Sunny Day Spa (formerly VIP) on valley blvd. Lets just say I TOFTT, paid for an hour massage. Massage was quite under preforming, instead of relieving my aches and pain, I came out of it highly disappointed. Straight legit place, without any specials ending. Unlike its predecessor. Sunny Spa is a new crew, new management, not worth my time. Hopefully things changes. Until then avoid.

    Since Sunny Day Spa was a disappointment, I then head on over to Blue Moon, During my session I got Celine, massage was OK at most, head techniques seems lost, she's literally rubbing all over the place. Unlike places where you can actually get a good rub down. The only satisfaction I got was a nice slow handy. Other then that. The rest was only OK.

    Sunny Day Spa: avoid, didn't ask for names of the girls working.

    Blue Moon: Celine was my masseuse.

  13. #10300

    Lola / juju

    For those PMing me about Lola.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-fe-he...vina-ca-292964#rubmaps.

  14. #10299
    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Baldwin park? Or Rosemead?
    Its the Baldwin park one in Ramona.

  15. #10298

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Baldwin park? Or Rosemead?
    Baldwin park next to a McDonald's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape