Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16434
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Since the price went up I haven't seen any discount offers but before the increase I saw them all the time. Are any of you getting discount offers on the site or elsewhere?
    Recently I've only seen it when I went to cancel an active sub, but it was AFTER the cycle rebill so I already got hosed by the price.

  2. #16433

    Seeking Discounts

    Since the price went up I haven't seen any discount offers but before the increase I saw them all the time. Are any of you getting discount offers on the site or elsewhere?

  3. #16432

    Inbox Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by BojHunter85  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox bill.
    Done. Shoot me an email.

  4. #16431
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. For that kind of money, I expect her to show up reasonably on time and not drugged out. There are better and at a more reasonable cost. After to further flakes, I will move on.
    Clear your inbox bill.

  5. #16430

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    Was about to pull the trigger on this one but maybe I shouldn't now.
    Don't waste your time. For that kind of money, I expect her to show up reasonably on time and not drugged out. There are better and at a more reasonable cost. After to further flakes, I will move on.

  6. #16429

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I swear these girls are all getting worse. Mixed race and not as white as pics would suggest. Some pics very old. I think this is not her first profile but that was fine. Insisted on 7 which I normally never agree to, but was looking for something new and figured I would try. She showed up late and so high it was crazy. She passed out during sex so had to stop. Just shows you that paying more isn't getting anything better and she got mad when I gave her 1 less for passing out and not being able to finish. Figured I would try again and she canceled at the last minute. Said she was mad because she had spent the night which wasn't planned (I wasn't the reason she passed out) and I had offered to take her out in the future for a date, which at first, she accepted. Like WTF? Then offered her a little more hoping it was a one off and first she says one time, I agree, then another time later, I agree. Then all of a sudden, I get a text that she is ready right then but since it was not close to the revised time, I was not where I was supposed to meet her but told her that I could get there early. Said she had to leave at a specific time which suggested to me that she had another date set up with someone else and was just trying to see multiple guys in one day. I see on the site she was looking at my profile and was online as I was trying to get confirmation. No response. Texted someone else for half that who was happy to come see me. Don't waste your money. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-d61480b7ed62.
    Was about to pull the trigger on this one but maybe I shouldn't now.

  7. #16428

    Sara (Scammer)

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Finally met up with her as she claimed to have ended it with the BF. Kept complaining that it hurt. Horribly distracting. I know she sees more then one guy a day so likely the issue. I see her on the site all the time so I think she is definitely a pro but no one taught her proper hygiene. For 5 x $, I expected so much better.
    She hit me up again saying that her car was getting repossessed and if I would just send her two thousand, five hundred that she could get her car back and of course, she would pay me back. Hard no. Her boyfriend calling me from her phone saying he was going to show up with a gun can do that for her. LOL. You will see from the different pics, lots of filters and no way her breasts are that big. Love AI https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-da1e6ea739d9.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara 1.jpg‎   Sara 2.jpg‎   Sara 3.jpg‎  

  8. #16427

    Nikki 22 why / o Total Flake

    I swear these girls are all getting worse. Mixed race and not as white as pics would suggest. Some pics very old. I think this is not her first profile but that was fine. Insisted on 7 which I normally never agree to, but was looking for something new and figured I would try. She showed up late and so high it was crazy. She passed out during sex so had to stop. Just shows you that paying more isn't getting anything better and she got mad when I gave her 1 less for passing out and not being able to finish. Figured I would try again and she canceled at the last minute. Said she was mad because she had spent the night which wasn't planned (I wasn't the reason she passed out) and I had offered to take her out in the future for a date, which at first, she accepted. Like WTF? Then offered her a little more hoping it was a one off and first she says one time, I agree, then another time later, I agree. Then all of a sudden, I get a text that she is ready right then but since it was not close to the revised time, I was not where I was supposed to meet her but told her that I could get there early. Said she had to leave at a specific time which suggested to me that she had another date set up with someone else and was just trying to see multiple guys in one day. I see on the site she was looking at my profile and was online as I was trying to get confirmation. No response. Texted someone else for half that who was happy to come see me. Don't waste your money. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-d61480b7ed62.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 1.jpg‎   Nikki 6.jpg‎   Nikki 4.jpg‎   Nikki 5.jpg‎  

  9. #16426

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    Old profle name was savvy. Which is deleted. New profile is https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d14e5d04f815 goes by lea. Uses the same number that's ends in 2224.
    I was interested in her but not now. Thank you for saving me time and energy.

  10. #16425

    Deposit scammer

    Old profle name was savvy. Which is deleted. New profile is https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-d14e5d04f815 goes by lea. Uses the same number that's ends in 2224.

  11. #16424
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pay with a single use card and got declined and immediately suspended. So have to create a new profile and now they seem to want a selfie. Anyone faced that yet?
    Yes, selfie requirement is holding up people and some go through it out of desperation. So it all depends upon how desperate one is.

  12. #16423

    Chloe Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    For those that have reached out for her contact info, word to the wise, with this one, it is all about persistence. Keep trying to reach out. She once bragged about having over 350 messages on Seeking. Just have to stay on it and keep hitting her up every day or two.
    Saw her again recently. Same ex cheerleader, little spinner. Still hustling between Rockford and downtown. She is bartending also in one of the bars in Rockford. Said a couple of the recent guys she met were too gentle as she prefers it very rough so she called me. Loves to be choked. She literally put my hands on her throat the first time to encourage it. Now I know. Hit her ass so hard it left a handprint and she almost passed out getting choked during the deed. BBFSCIP and MSOG is encouraged. It was a very fun time but you have to be persistent. I would keep her to myself but I know better so at least one of you should benefit. I offered last time and I don't think anyone tried very hard. Senior members feel free to reach out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chloe 8 new.jpg‎   Chloe 9.jpg‎   Chloe 10.jpg‎   Chloe 11.jpg‎   Chloe 12.jpg‎  

    Chloe 13.jpg‎  

  13. #16422

    Consuelo, 24 why / o

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody08  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-820fb8c28096

    Personally I see it as my fault completely, she was with a driver and I still ignored all the signs the head upstairs was telling me. She wanted to count the money bc of bad experiences and ran out the room.
    Many of us have had to learn the hard way. For me, the best that I will do is put it on the dresser but she can't touch it until the evening is over.

  14. #16421

    Scammer / Thief

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-820fb8c28096

    Personally I see it as my fault completely, she was with a driver and I still ignored all the signs the head upstairs was telling me. She wanted to count the money bc of bad experiences and ran out the room.

  15. #16420

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RockaBilly1032  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Check my previous post. I've had some experience with her. Plus she's actually 19/20 yo with some crazy drama going on now.
    I appreciate the feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape