Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1423
-
02-12-26 23:26 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 26Salem
Go through Salem a couple times a week. Never have seen any signs of anything, but today I was really wondering if there were some girls working. Saw 3 west end of town, near motels, that looked questionable walking, texting, talking on phone, just looked interesting to me. I didn't have time to do a turnaround, but I sure did wonder. Could have just been at the motels or walking, but it was around 1 pm and I have never seen anything like that in Salem. Have any of you guys seen any there?
-
01-24-26 09:04 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 122Scams
The timeline is full of deposit scammers and thieves again. Protect your money. Let these stankin bitches Rob a different city!!
-
01-13-26 09:13 #1391Regular Member

Posts: 3Kandi
I am scheduled to be down in the Mt Vernon / Carbondale area for work and was hoping to connect with Kandi. Seems that all of her STG ads have disappeared. Was wondering if someone knew if she was still active or has gone away. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you.
-
01-12-26 15:39 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 122Don't be that fool
This dummy is asking for deposits so you know it's a scam. Don't be that guy, then come on here and complain. You have been warned!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...e/183766542844
-
12-26-25 07:34 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 14Skye?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...4/437485080150
This girl legit? Anyone got any experience with her?
-
12-19-25 23:57 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 114Stay away from this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...e/611234211891
The last time I saw her, she showed back up at my door at 3:30 in the morning talking some really crazy shit, trying to get me to give her more money. She changes her name on here every other week. Whatever she's calling herself, you don't need it.
-
10-27-25 14:47 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 34Lola
Has anyone tried Lola? I'm concerned that when you google her number it does not show up.
-
10-24-25 18:42 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 34Alice
Yes, she is still around.
-
10-18-25 18:32 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 181Alice
Anyone know if Alice retired or moved?
-
09-14-25 18:12 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 114HellKat of Hustler Hollywood
Took a chance on HellKatt last night and boy, did I hit the jackpot! Good communication, no deposit attempted, and I got her to come down on her donation. Super cool lady, some of the best BBBJ I've had in a while, and basically let me do whatever I wanted. She's a bigger girl, but I think you all know by now that I like that LOL. The FS was hot and tighter than expected. Just a super cool and chill attitude, she stuck around and chatted for a while afterwards. She was just passing through but mentioned she might be moving to St. Louis. If she does, I'm so there, she would definitely be worth the drive. If you didn't see her while she was here, you really missed out, especially the dude that made her drive to Carbondale and then ghosted her.
-
09-03-25 09:39 #1383Regular Member

Posts: 1These girls?
Has anyone seen any of these girls before? I'm new to this trying to figure out who's safe and who isn't to be trusted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/192753967744
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...8/243988462043
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...m/419997347243
-
08-31-25 12:54 #1382Regular Member

Posts: 4Rose
Thank you for the info. This forum seems to be very useful with people providing their experience with local providers.
-
08-30-25 09:35 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 114Rose used to advertise on Skip as Gemini. Beautiful girl, a bit of belly hang due to weight loss. Doesn't do oral at all, not even covered, but a nice tight kitty. A very sweet girl, when she's right.
Originally Posted by Slick69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 20:21 #1380Regular Member

Posts: 4Rose
https://skipthegames.com/img/011/NDY...xNjZlY2U.webp. I'm going to try this again. I seem to be having trouble coping the link in here.
-
08-29-25 16:45 #1379Regular Member

Posts: 4Rose
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbondale/escorts. Has anyone seen this girl yet.









Reply With Quote





