Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32158

    LSM contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMachater  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link that looked like it has her Ohio contact info and FL phone number. Plus there is also a link to her website (I believe) that might have her travel dates of where she'll be. Best of luck getting ahold of her. Let us know if you are successful!
    Quote Originally Posted by ExMachater  [View Original Post]
    The 0197 number is the one you want to message her on. Also the email listed in the ad is another way to reach her although I'm not sure she checks it daily. The personal website listed is no longer active. The link to The other review website is a good source of information as well. She's currently in Florida so it may be a week or two before she is back in town.

  2. #32157

    Little Sexy Me

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMachater  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link that looked like it has her Ohio contact info and FL phone number. Plus there is also a link to her website (I believe) that might have her travel dates of where she'll be. Best of luck getting ahold of her. Let us know if you are successful!
    Here is the link: https://ohio.sugarnights.com/escorts/lil-sexy-me.

  3. #32156
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    Lot of reviews on Cinci and Dayton forum from past.

    Was always great time till she increased rates. One day is probably not enough in Cinci.
    At $500 / hour.

  4. #32155

    Look who is back in town

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    Lot of reviews on Cinci and Dayton forum from past.

    Was always great time till she increased rates. One day is probably not enough in Cinci.

  5. #32154

    Little sexy me

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I believe it's pretty rare for her to see any new clients these days unless maybe one of her longtime friends recommends someone (benefits of a sterling reputation over the years). Also you have to remember that she travels quite a bit and probably spends as much time or more in Florida as she does in Ohio so you may have been messaging her when she is out of town.
    Here is a link that looked like it has her Ohio contact info and FL phone number. Plus there is also a link to her website (I believe) that might have her travel dates of where she'll be. Best of luck getting ahold of her. Let us know if you are successful!

  6. #32153

    She goes by serenity

    If you go to the Dayton boards and do a search of that name you will find reviews of her. But as I recall there were a couple of Serenity's. But I believe there was another one but she spelled it with a C.

    The one you are asking about had very mixed reviews. When she first started it was said she had her baby in the room with her. Some say the experience was lack luster while others said they enjoyed it. Read the reviews and you decide if you should see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/904332660800

    Any of you in Cincy seen this one or know anything about her? Address she gave was hotel near casino in Monroe.

  7. #32152

    Tootie

    New posting here but been watching from the sidelines. Seen Tootie about a month ago. Impressive with a super bubbly personality. Definitely was worth it. That ass wow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0866-min.jpg‎   IMG_0863.jpg‎  

  8. #32151
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/904332660800

    Any of you in Cincy seen this one or know anything about her? Address she gave was hotel near casino in Monroe.

  9. #32150

    I'm sure her regulars keep her busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get ahold of her several times over the years and never get a response.
    I believe it's pretty rare for her to see any new clients these days unless maybe one of her longtime friends recommends someone (benefits of a sterling reputation over the years). Also you have to remember that she travels quite a bit and probably spends as much time or more in Florida as she does in Ohio so you may have been messaging her when she is out of town.

  10. #32149

    Not sure

    Think she spends most of her time in Fla. Haven't seen her in maybe 10 yrs. Older skinny women with store bought tits arent my thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to get ahold of her several times over the years and never get a response.
    .

  11. #32148

    What's the secret?

    I've tried to get ahold of her several times over the years and never get a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    I do believe Marcie is Little Sexy Me LSM no I don't have a link or know how to get in touch with her.

  12. #32147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    I do believe Marcie is Little Sexy Me LSM no I don't have a link or know how to get in touch with her.
    It was posted a few down.

    https://ohio.sugarnights.com/escorts/lilsexyme

  13. #32146

    Marcie=LSM

    I do believe Marcie is Little Sexy Me LSM no I don't have a link or know how to get in touch with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeOhioDude  [View Original Post]
    Hi, guys. I'm from up north, but have been visiting the area over the summer. Off and on for work. Early last month I met Marcie for the first time. In all honesty, it was by mistake. I thought I was texting another provider, and when Marcie showed up at my door I was confused. Obviously, I let her in. She was well dressed, showered, and smelled great. After several minutes of talking about her Camaro we got down to business. She is in great shape for her age. She told me last week during our last visit that she weighs 109 lbs, and I believe it. Nothing seemed to be off limits. Kissing, BBBJ, BBFS, cip, and anal play was all available. She doesn't watch the clock and stayed around a few minutes to chat afterwards. I'll try to see her every visit down there. You guys are lucky to have a provider like her. We have nothing like her in Cleveland or Akron.

  14. #32145

    T RAe

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady? 50 for a quick visit FS.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/192323156
    Not worth the price of admission. I would try elsewhere.

  15. #32144

    T Rae

    Any info on this lady? 50 for a quick visit FS.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/192323156

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape