Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 424 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 6357
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5817
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    I find access to their site hit and miss (I use Oprah browser on an Android phone).

    It seems inaccessible if I'm not in the Seattle area and also inaccessible for a period of time after I make a booking (though maybe this is coincidental).

    I'm hoping someone with more techy knowledge than me knows the issue. The note being able to pull up the site when out of town is annoying, as I sometimes get curious about who's available while I'm on the road and about to head home.

    Thanks!
    This is something on your end. I have no issues reaching AP or KA or any other site and only do so from vpn anyway. I've been accessing them from the east coast regularly and just got back to town last week. No way to know how your phone or computer is set up ao assist any more but it's not the site.

  2. #5816
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    I find access to their site hit and miss (I use Oprah browser on an Android phone).

    It seems inaccessible if I'm not in the Seattle area and also inaccessible for a period of time after I make a booking (though maybe this is coincidental).

    I'm hoping someone with more techy knowledge than me knows the issue. The note being able to pull up the site when out of town is annoying, as I sometimes get curious about who's available while I'm on the road and about to head home.

    Thanks!
    Opera is a shitty browser. Seriously, try a different one.

    I've access AP's site from all over the world, not an issue at all.

  3. #5815

    AP Site Technology Question

    I find access to their site hit and miss (I use Oprah browser on an Android phone).

    It seems inaccessible if I'm not in the Seattle area and also inaccessible for a period of time after I make a booking (though maybe this is coincidental).

    I'm hoping someone with more techy knowledge than me knows the issue. The note being able to pull up the site when out of town is annoying, as I sometimes get curious about who's available while I'm on the road and about to head home.

    Thanks!

  4. #5814

    +1 KA Hara

    Quote Originally Posted by BenCooks  [View Original Post]
    Very happy with my visit with Hara at Kangels. She have a banging body, with some enhanced Cs, she has quite of bit of tattoo in the back which was hot. Pretty lady.

    Chemistry and the vibes were perfect, not much script and we just went with the flow. Got undressed and went to the bathroom for a quick bluetoast and headed to shower.

    Body 2 body showers with our hands roaming each other bodies. She loves to kiss too. She went down for a nice preview before we went back in the room.

    Told me to sit by the edge of the bed and I spread my legs apart for her to service my cock. She was bending over while giving me a nice sloppy BBBJ. I gave her some light spanking and tease her pussy a bit and she got very wet. Paid for BBFS and I was ready to go in her raw. Started in mish and then we transition to reversed cowgirl which hit the spot. Her ass and the tattoo in her back was a treat to look at, very hot. More BBBJ from her before we finished in doggy.
    I confirmed that this is the same KA Hara from 3+ years ago. She came straight from Seoul just like she flew out from Seattle to Seoul 3+ years ago. Her TER reviews from Robotosmee, Coolstud and Hiddenmessage are similar to my experience:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...tosmee-2353630

    ". saw a beautiful woman in a bikini, she spoke English pretty well. We started to talk and she laid a DFK and I knew that the session was going to be awesome. She loves to eye-fuck you, OMG, was really sexy, her BBBJ game is on point, I want to say she is #2 after jia, she got me on the bed and was the first to ever umm, how to do I say, I guess rim me, was different but not sure if I'd let someone else do it, after that I DATY her and she tasted good. I loved how her toes curled, she rode me and grinded me, turn her over for doggy and finally blew inside her, through the session there was alot of dfk, laid with her and took a shower and was on my way, she is here till mid-Feb before heading back to Korea, I recommend her and if there is no other provider I would want to see before she left I would see her again. ".

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...essage-2358387

    "Gorgeous model looking young girl. Gives girl next door vibes. Great energy would comply to all your requests to please you. We had some chemistry which made this session more enjoyable. She starts off with some passionate kissing with tongue where she undresses you. After shower she makes relax and starts of with bare back BJ with very naughty eye contact through out the job. She also likes receiving oral and kind of goes crazy on it which is a turn on for me. Tried couple of different positions with her. ".

    In my eyes, Hara is a slim, attractive service queen MILF with enhanced Cs. We have good chemistry. Hara's differentiators are an excellent attitude focused on your pleasure, constant eye contact to check-in on your engagement, skilled rimming where she lubes you up and strokes you at the same time (I am groomed below), and just really great skills all-around (BBBJ, sensual DFK, puts in the effort in CG and RCG, etc). It is easy to converse with Hara in English so no communications issues or misunderstandings. Hara's original KA pictures were the same ones from February 2022 (Hara has elegant tattoos). I repeated with Hara in 2022 and I am a fan. I will repeat with her while she remains in town through September.

  5. #5813

    KA Jacky

    New talent looks delicious. I love the tanned, tiny, and toned look.

  6. #5812

    Hara kangels

    Very happy with my visit with Hara at Kangels. She have a banging body, with some enhanced Cs, she has quite of bit of tattoo in the back which was hot. Pretty lady.

    Chemistry and the vibes were perfect, not much script and we just went with the flow. Got undressed and went to the bathroom for a quick bluetoast and headed to shower.

    Body 2 body showers with our hands roaming each other bodies. She loves to kiss too. She went down for a nice preview before we went back in the room.

    Told me to sit by the edge of the bed and I spread my legs apart for her to service my cock. She was bending over while giving me a nice sloppy BBBJ. I gave her some light spanking and tease her pussy a bit and she got very wet. Paid for BBFS and I was ready to go in her raw. Started in mish and then we transition to reversed cowgirl which hit the spot. Her ass and the tattoo in her back was a treat to look at, very hot. More BBBJ from her before we finished in doggy.

  7. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Some weird ass math right there. +40 going from 30 m to 45 m, but +100 going from 45m to 60m. It's actually penalizing you for doing longer and spending more.

    Don't see how they plan on competing with the others, especially with that BBFS rate, but what do I know.
    They don't want you to spend longer. The shorter the session the better since they only allow 1 nut. A full hour of fucking for 1 nut would wear out the girls. It's a fast house style wham bam thank you mam service.

  8. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    This is the info for Saya from the booker:

    30 m =260.

    45 m =300.

    60 m =400.

    BBFS +200.

    Video +200.
    Their site says Seattle, anyone have a better location? Wondering if it is a good option for a mid-day lunch break.

  9. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    This is the info for Saya from the booker:

    30 m =260.

    45 m =300.

    60 m =400.

    BBFS +200.

    Video +200.
    Some weird ass math right there. +40 going from 30 m to 45 m, but +100 going from 45m to 60m. It's actually penalizing you for doing longer and spending more.

    Don't see how they plan on competing with the others, especially with that BBFS rate, but what do I know.

  10. #5808

    Non-Standard Donations for Seattle / Bellevue

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    This is the info for Saya from the booker:

    30 m =260.

    45 m =300.

    60 m =400.

    BBFS +200.

    Video +200.
    Those are non-standard donations for Seattle / Bellevue. We should let the booker know.

  11. #5807
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Adc

    Quote Originally Posted by SDuntulm  [View Original Post]
    Apologies if this isn't fully on topic, but do any of you have info on this place?

    https://www.asiandreamclub.net/home
    This is the info for Saya from the booker:

    30 m =260.

    45 m =300.

    60 m =400.

    BBFS +200.

    Video +200.

  12. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Hit him up and let him you're not paying the upcharges, that's what I'm going to start doing. Hope no one on this board is paying the extra fees.
    A lot of agencies are starting to pull this crap too. Before you know it, every booking will start with a big menu of random charges adding $ for every little thing.

  13. #5805

    Adc

    Apologies if this isn't fully on topic, but do any of you have info on this place?

    https://www.asiandreamclub.net/home

  14. #5804

    Hara

    Apparently I saw Hara back in 2022 and had a good time so I went back for a repeat (that, and I've never had a particularly good experience with a J-girl outside of Japan). Supposedly she's been in Korea since. Good visit, I would place her at early 30's, 5'6" or so, decent amount of tattoos on her back which I found hot in doggy. Service wise definitely better than what I remember, tons of DFK that started right as I walked in the door. Nice teasing and preview in the shower, at some point when we were back in the room she laid me face down, oiled me up, and did a sort of catbath / nuru experience with a lot of rimming. Flip and same deal, but with a blowjob + prostate massage.

  15. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit35  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Anya before, but I am struggling to remember what she actually looked like. I would remember if she was a J-pop idol or terrible looking, sorry I can't be more specific. What I can remember was that she was taller than she was advertised at the time (more like 5'6" and she was advertised as like 5'1" IIRC) and kinda a dead fish for me. I don't know if she was just judging me for being an overweight short guy (seems to happen a lot with J-girls), but the experience was somewhat unmemorable. She did have really good reviews at the time on that other site, but those seem to have vanished (as they do). So yeah, not sure how helpful that all is for you, but hopefully better than not saying anything at all.
    Bro that's what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure I seen that girl and it was my first time with an AP girl and I was so disappointed. I couldn't even cum or stay hard. She was just not interesting at all. I'd be better off using my torso fuck toy. Lmfao. Unless I'm remembering her wrong but pretty sure she was a waste of money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape