Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 14621
-
09-02-25 11:46 #12641Senior Member

Posts: 539Fort Myers
A Thousand bucks for a girl working Fort Myers? LMFAO These girls are losing their fucking minds.
Originally Posted by KarmaKameleon
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 00:27 #12640Regular Member

Posts: 2Bump on this
Hey man, did you end up seeing her? Or has anyone else here?
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:48 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 184No BBFS only BBJ She will not make exceptions so don't ask and start your session on a bad note.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 08:39 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 184Angel is a very sweet girl who likes to keep her visitors happy. She always smells clean and fresh with silky smooth skin. She is not a clock watcher and she won't keep you waiting 45 minutes. I recommend and think you will enjoy your tome.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 00:22 #12637Senior Member

Posts: 832Saw her a while back. She was in the SW Cape then.
Originally Posted by Lucas004
[View Original Post]
I had a good time, the place was clean, seemed safe. She was friendly, accommodating, clean, no stank. BBBJ and covered FS. I had no issues with her.
But, there are a few negative reviews on her over the years. I think mainly she isn't able to do a lot of positions or something according to those reviews.
-
08-30-25 05:51 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 418Angel
Couldn't find anything on her here. Anyone? She seems like a real freak which is my preference. Looking to see her after work today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/364774386219
-
08-29-25 17:24 #12635Senior Member

Posts: 539Can't go wrong
You can't go wrong with any of them and you don't have to worry about stupid shit when you're with them. I agree also Crystal is my go to girl whenever she's around, For the price and the service.
Originally Posted by Lefty26
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 13:32 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 72Lexxi is on my eventual to do list. I just saw crystal this week and she delivered again. The best for the money IMO. Not too expensive either $$hr.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
Cali was old when I saw her 20 years ago so that's a pass for me now.
Roxanne is beautiful and also worth a trip but not cheap.
Not paying what Belle is asking.
Saw Foxx a few weeks ago very nice but I won't repeat. Delivered but she's not able to really get after it due to limitations with her health.
-
08-29-25 10:56 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 910A Q. V. With Belle the bombshell
If I was in the neighborhood give me a call, I purposely went to the neighborhood and did give her a call, and conveniently times coincided. This girl knows and loves to give BBBJ and believe me as others know sucks every drop out of it. If your looking for one hell of a blow job, take the necessary steps and contact her. Good luck and Ciao mongers.
-
08-29-25 09:50 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 539Follow up help
Top 6 providers in our area according to review scores. #1 Belle bombshell 9. 1, 36 reviews. #2 Cali 8. 6, 155 reviews. #3 Port Charlotte Crystal 7. 9, 52 reviews. #Red Rasberry 7. 8, 44 reviews. #5 Roxanne 7. 5 40 reviews. #6 Sexxxy Lexxxi 7. 2 23 reviews. There are others reviewed but none with over 6 reviews. Some of these girls are expensive, but if you're dropping two bills to the thug in the bathroom, maybe its worth it in the end. Tired of seeing mongors getting ripped off and getting terrible service from girls that suck at their job. Hope this helps keep you safer. I'm out.
-
08-28-25 21:35 #12631Regular Member

Posts: 18My experience
Nice girl, offers BBBJ but uses some kind of lotion and doesn't really get in to it. Saw her last week. Anyone else try her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/177032688642
-
08-28-25 12:08 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 418Hmmmmm
Not sure I remember. 2 maybe. I had gotten the room also. I asked if she wanted to keep it (Rode way at the time) she said he'll no I ain't staying at this dump. LOL.
Originally Posted by SuaveLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 22:19 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 70Freak
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 17:45 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 418I think they publicly pretty much shame themselves the minute they post on a public site selling their pussy.
Originally Posted by VetteDrvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:01 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 52OMFG. C A N N O T go wrong here.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






