Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 17685
-
08-28-25 15:47 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 410Yes it's a hassle, I'll say that I've had no issues with verified escorts on RR.
Originally Posted by WantaMassage2
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 09:38 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 25Well said.
.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 19:37 #16153Regular Member

Posts: 1No info
https://tryst.link/escort/ritawans1
Hey do you guys know anything about her? I can't seem to find a single review. Thanks.
-
08-27-25 19:08 #16152Senior Member

Posts: 27Please send me pm about Charlotte
Pl send me pm I have seen Charlolette.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:49 #16151Senior Member

Posts: 97Time is money
Yes way too much time is spent trying to find a reasonable, fair, in decent shape / not ultra overweight, and responsive provider. Worth repeating the advice from the experienced provider here in StL;.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
"Recently I met another provider. She charges $300/ hour but only makes a third of what I do. I suggested she lower her donation. ".
A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush.
-
08-27-25 15:17 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 279I guess these gals don't like money
This is so exhausting. Filter through the pile of crap for a glimmer of hope, research (reverse image searching, questionable reviews / comments) and then IF they hopefully seem legit, contact the provider. Crickets, or wants facetime verification (big fat no from me), or some other unnecessary hurdle. Most are either ssbbw, old as dirt, (good number of both) or sketchy neighborhoods.
-
08-27-25 06:16 #16149Senior Member

Posts: 224It's been determined that 'Reagan' is impersonating Midwest Kali. Best to avoid.
Originally Posted by Theitali67
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 06:13 #16148Senior Member

Posts: 224With over 15 reviews on TER, there has to be someone who knows lurking around in here. I asked the same question about a month ago and crickets from the gallery. Charlottes communication is identical to Eden's.
Originally Posted by LongballLarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 22:53 #16147Senior Member

Posts: 582Yes, it is her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 16:34 #16146Senior Member

Posts: 279Leslie South County
Is this her?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/192214041
-
08-26-25 16:00 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 582Search for 'Leslie' on listcrawler she's a stripper MILF white woman usually only outcall but rarely Incall in south area.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 15:28 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 279South County Favorites?
I'll be in the area tomorrow, tried to contact Heather Slayinem but I guess I spooked her trying to set something up. I've seen her once, would do so again but it's a trek to the area for me.
-
08-26-25 11:53 #16143Senior Member

Posts: 850Someone on another board mentioned he saw her at her O'fallon location. Wasn't that were Eden was most recently?
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 10:00 #16142Senior Member

Posts: 457So the real question is, has anybody seen Charlotte? Not to confirm or deny it's Eden, but just to confirm she's real, legit, and how's the service.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 18:39 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 285Help
Does anyone have the contact information For Anastasia that used to be with Angels? Lived in the grove lots of tats huge tits and ass? I'd love to reconnect with her seen her a ton she never answers her OF messages, DM me if you have the information her number I had is no longer in service.
Thanks Maddog I'd buy you dinner and a beer LOL.








Reply With Quote






