Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 25699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24139
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/904332660800

    Wanting to see this one. In Monroe by the casino. Address was hotel. Any info?

  2. #24138

    Ashley (red)

    Ashley (red) is out from visiting uncle. I have her digits will give to seniors. She will not be posting an ad. I realize I don't post much at all and need to start. Would like to organize something fun just DM for details.

  3. #24137

    Trans?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I tried searching first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/580270683389
    Might be a TS. I searched the phone number and came up with this ad:

    https://hot.com/us/oh/canton/shemale...99-7466/m-6cXg The photos clearly show a male appendage. It may not be the same person, but it is certainly the same phone number.

  4. #24136

    Anyone seen her?

    Anyone seen this one? I tried searching first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/580270683389

  5. #24135

    Cierra

    Seen your second girl once. Double teamed her with a buddy. She's hard to get a hold of but damn she has a tight snapper!

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl from Seek for $200.

    And my past SB from seek for $150.

  6. #24134
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Seeking asking for selfie for new members.

    Any way around it?
    Either say no, or use AI to manipulate a photo.

  7. #24133

    Most people

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Seeking asking for selfie for new members.

    Any way around it?
    Most people post pics of themselves on the site anyway.

    Unless your MARRIED, it shouldn't be a big deal.

  8. #24132

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Past SB for $150? So what happened to her? I wonder why she doesnt want to see you anymore. LOL.
    So she is "gay" and has had many "girlfriends" and doesn't really even consider herself "Bi".

    When we met, we both lied about our ages, a whooping 38 year difference.

    MY own parents were 18 years apart but married for 40 years till my old man died.

    So she is still very young, and we are off / on for 4. 5 years.

    It's not the $$ for her, She started working at "cheeks" 1. 5 years ago.

    But I think she may want to try and have kids someday.

    I'll have known her 5 years now in November.

    I'm having lunch with her tomorrow.

    Maybe a playdate this weekend.

    I have others as well.

  9. #24131

    Past SB for $150?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl from Seek for $200.

    And my past SB from seek for $150.
    Past SB for $150? So what happened to her? I wonder why she doesnt want to see you anymore. LOL.

  10. #24130

    Seeking selfie

    Seeking asking for selfie for new members.

    Any way around it?

  11. #24129

    Move to Rants

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl from Seek for $200.

    And my past SB from seek for $150.
    I don't have a issue with any of you guys (what people pay is their own business and negotiating ability / what they feel comfortable with) but this needs to move over to the Rants or don't, but obviously you all are not going to agree.

  12. #24128
    This is a girl from Seek for $200.

    And my past SB from seek for $150.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 450232903_26031875933127151_4122105180825654361_n.jpg‎   288136711_570621031182236_8728475494233672973_n.jpg‎  

  13. #24127
    My debate on this subject is regarding what you'll find on Seeking or SB, not on STG. Most of the women that you find on STG are street walkers that got smart and decided to live in a hotel rather than some abandoned house in East / North Dayton, or on the west side. For matters on the sugaring sites, you're going to find a lady that isn't a pro and you'll be experiencing more with them and for a longer time. With that said, the $300-$400 range is fine with me and most others. Unless they're desperate, they won't accept a $200 offer.

    Another thing, we do not dictate what the rates are for these ladies. I don't know what kind of economics you're relying on but the economics of hoing is completely different. Again, get over yourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buldge  [View Original Post]
    Jump up and shout AMEN! I recently posted in rants about this topic I have resigned myself to meeting a provider prior to scheduling activity. If I do not find them compelling at their required donation, I do not schedule and am therefore spared any regret of having overpaid. I suppose this post belongs in rants. To try and stay within the spirit of this thread, I inquired about this providers rate:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...p/506803816751

    Asking. 4 for an hour. Four hundred shekels! I stated that the Dayton market is generally in the 150-220 shekel range. What makes her requested donation double the local market? An hour later I get a message offering. 3. I'm not adverse to paying more for quality with any product. Much of what I see locally does not appear to be worth the higher asking price.

  14. #24126
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    So I don't try or care but I still have to say NO to GPS in Dayton, Ohio.

    This is NOT NYC, LA or Vegas!!

    Not a single girl on any site in Dayton, Ohio is worth over $200.00 PPM / Hr.

    If you feel like paying more go for it. LOL.

    For over 4 years now I've been at 150.00 - 200.

    Never going higher.

    STOP the GPS in Dayton.
    Jump up and shout AMEN! I recently posted in rants about this topic I have resigned myself to meeting a provider prior to scheduling activity. If I do not find them compelling at their required donation, I do not schedule and am therefore spared any regret of having overpaid. I suppose this post belongs in rants. To try and stay within the spirit of this thread, I inquired about this providers rate:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...p/506803816751

    Asking. 4 for an hour. Four hundred shekels! I stated that the Dayton market is generally in the 150-220 shekel range. What makes her requested donation double the local market? An hour later I get a message offering. 3. I'm not adverse to paying more for quality with any product. Much of what I see locally does not appear to be worth the higher asking price.

  15. #24125
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider? I know she has been around for awhile but with no name to search info is tough to find. PM ok https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/970916291690.
    Looking that good and offering that menu, my bet is she wants deposit! Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape