Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 18375
-
08-27-25 19:43 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 1049That's the same reason why dudes are gpsing these subpar bitches. Bottom of barrel Asian girls in dc are gpsing- the dudes with Asian fetishes- just go overseas.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 19:39 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 228Because Dudes Put Up With It
These bitches are late because guys put up with their shit. I will text the girl multiple times throughout the day we are scheduled to meet to confirm the meetng. I also let them know that my time is valuable, I do not tolerate tardiness, and am more than willing to walk away at any time. I cannot count the number of girls that I have cancelled on an hour or so before we meet because they stopped responding only to get some lame ass excuse like I fell asleep later. If you keep the communication up and she is responsive going into the date, she will most likely get her ass there on time or somewhat close. I'll give them 10-15 minutes if they are late. After that, I'll text them that I am leaving as a courtesy. That is why I will not meet for dinner as a first meet. Easy to leave after one drink at a bar or a coffee shop. Blows my mind how many dudes will wait around for an hour or more for some chick they met on a shady website to show up.
Originally Posted by Bellissimo
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 17:17 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 35Tardiness
I have seen several of these girls over the last few years and the next one who is on time to our date will be the first one. Why can't these girls *ever* be on time?
-
08-27-25 16:41 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 170Theresa
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-795d61dda885
Nice enough to chat with then got the content sales pitch. To hold me over until we meet LOL.
-
08-27-25 11:51 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 83Ava, 25, Bethesda
Ava, 25, Bethesda.
Only wants to coordinate via telegram and wants to meet asap. I got blocked as soon as I said I didn't have telegram.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-b6615f522210
-
08-26-25 18:37 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 452Strawberry Smiles
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-9860afad15e7
Prior SB turned pro in west coast visiting NoVA. Used to be 400 raw, nice experience. But then went to west coast and turned pro and now asking 600 and insisting on cover, but may settle for less YMMV.
I think she is on tryst also under a diff name.
-
08-26-25 16:38 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 184Are you willing to share any photos since she has none on her profile.
Originally Posted by MdSugard2025
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 16:16 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 83Kelly
Kelly, 34, Ashburn.
Will only chat via Whatsapp. I should have guessed. Ashburn.
Photos are look too good to be true.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-23c95b0b075b
-
08-26-25 16:02 #15487Senior Member

Posts: 83Jenn
Jenn, 25, DC.
Wants $1 k ppm, didn't pursue further.
She is online a lot.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-ae7c3983f66e
-
08-25-25 22:59 #15486Senior Member

Posts: 212Rani
I'm normally not in the sugar bowl (though I follow this thread), but this sounds interesting. Would be fun to spend a bit to spend some time with her. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by MdSugard2025
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 20:45 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 379Ava
Gave it the college try, but no response. Good for you!
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 18:53 #15484Regular Member

Posts: 23Rani
A secret - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-9cb5dd9ac0e0.
Very attractive, Indian, intelligent. Starts with GPS but will go lower, hats optional when you have a little chemistry. Poor communication between dates, always pushing for more, but fun for a night.
-
08-25-25 17:49 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 286Syd - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-9817de00a809.
Looks for money up front. Entitled and bitchy about it too LOL.
-
08-25-25 17:09 #15482Senior Member

Posts: 170Ava
If she's real, then top tier for DC. I've exchanged a few messages. Typical SB conversation. She manages to reply with 2 to 4 words, and infrequently. But no scam suggested.
She has an older profile date. Which can mean many things. Any thoughts if she's real? No red flags other than highly polished pictures of a beautiful woman.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-d5f66f49cf62
-
08-25-25 11:07 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 184Getting similar vibes. She's all the way out in Winchester, and is commissioning about needing to drive an hour to meet.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






