Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1610
-
09-03-25 20:51 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 39For more info on Honey at Garden:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5942-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5745823#post5745823
-
08-31-25 08:14 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 39Garden
Honey is back at Garden.
-
08-27-25 19:15 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 48Star Therapy
Diva is back, nuff said, IYkYK.
-
08-26-25 13:03 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 549That's right you can ask for whatever you want but just keep it good natured. You never know when one will come through. Anyway, most of the top tier shops women will have a lot of experience and a certain routine, and the faster they get you out of there the better it is for them. I'll tell you another story about probably the best I've ever had. It was right after Star had changed ownership and just before the famous Diva was there. I stopped in and a tall, thin Korean walks in, very efficient and certain of her actions. Came in, got the house fee and the tip fee. I don't remember exactly what it was but I remember thinking it was pretty high. I didn't care because she was very very pretty. Moved well, had nice Cs but was otherwise thin with hardly any ass. That part was strange but it was overshadowed by the rest of her looks. She started right in with a CBJ and was actually accomplishing to get it all in past her tonsils! Damn that was hot. Then she starts riding me and I don't remember the exact details but I blew so fast that I was pissed at myself. But damn she was exciting. I asked her to go again because she was packing up and she said another 50 and I reluctantly paid. She came back with another cover and we started up. I went my usual routine of changing positions after a while in one position and she turned and snapped at me "don't tell me what to do!" Damn hell ya she was feisty but such a babe. I eventually got her in standing doggy against the wall and I wailed away because the second time takes longer. I was going to get my 50 worth, and I did. Then the other girl came in after she left looking at me like what kind of freak are you and said something, but it's been a while. That was definitely the best but she was long gone the next time I went there.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
They started bringing other women in and I would say no I want the skinny one. Finally they brought in Diva and I pretty much stuck with her. That's the other thing. You can say no sometimes and it works out for the better.
-
08-25-25 18:27 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 56Solid info. I know we are all different, sometimes I dislike the negotiation side of this hobby. I'd rather just pay what is asked or tip prior if I know it's what they charge for what I'm looking for. Like I know Noir is $. 7 plus house fee of. 7 so I pay the house fee then before table shower give them the $. 7. I get what you're saying though and sometimes you don't know what's on the table until you ask. SN is the new name for Pennies. Been seeing some ads on b page or stg lately.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 18:02 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 549I'll give you my perspective which is colored by my experience. Where ever you go they will have some "rules" or standard way of doing things and you can possibly get them to bend the rules to some degree. When you are talking about the places that are regular FS places they are a little more careful. They almost always collect the house fee first but then the girl may wait until the end to collect and may even never ask how much if she has seen you before. From my point of view, you are there to get satisfaction and you can ask for or offer what ever you want. You may not get it but you may be surprised. In terms of them enjoying it I think that mostly they are working and look at it that way. If they get something out of it they like that's a little extra for them. But I have been complained to for getting her off once because she was sleepy tired then and had to work the rest of the day until closing. But some do have a good experience occasionally. May over at Lotus and I had a great session once where she was massaging her breasts and moaning softly during standing mish going deep and slow. We were at it for quite a while and as I was leaving she said you like to do it for 45 min and most guys are fast and I said yes. Previously she had been mad at me for taking long time and being hard on her.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
As an example of what you can get if you ask is younger woman at new Asian on Platte not long after it opened a few years back. The first time I got her the massage was ok and on the flip she wanted HJ but I said no I wanted BJ. I got around to the offer of 100 and the wheels started turning in her head. She left and came back with a piece of plastic wrap!! I said no but she went ahead with it BBBJ. It was great and every time I saw her that is what we did for over a year. So going for what you want sometimes brings surprises and is very worth it.
Another good example is my recent review at Thai on Academy. It was completely unexpected and even wild. I think she was so surprised she just went with it and I was surprised by her reactions but it was a great time for me, just having my way with her. I'm going to have to go back and visit her again.
Victory rotates. All seem to be good, some are really good, and never looking old (to me). What is SN?
-
08-24-25 18:49 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 56NOIR Cindy. Asian Massage renamed and moved.
Stopped by Noir again. They are keeping a solid rotation of pretty girls. I saw Cindy, she is Korean and 30 ish, from LA and here for a few weeks. She has a very pretty face. If you like them 90 lbs, go see her. She is tiny, very very small A's with big dark eraser nips. She collected house free and took me to the table shower. She gave a thorough shower with some tugs here and there. Back to the room and proceeded to start with a massage. Then came the flip and the cover. She started in CG, went froggy for a minute and was tuckered out so she told me to switch. She immediately laid down, I typically like to go standing doggy prior to missionary but that's where we ended up. Not my proudest performance and blew it in the bag not too long after. It's probably me getting into my own head but sometimes I've noticed these girls just don't seem to be enjoying themselves during the act. She was very sweet, flirty and offered a solid TS. It just seemed like she was dissociating during the final act. I pick up on that type of stuff maybe more than others but just figured it was worth a mention. All in all I'd highly recommend her if she sounds like your type. Noir has been hitting home runs lately with their lineup.
Question for you fellas. I'm far more versed in standard lv1 AMP's. I've had FS numerous times but it's minimal compared to lv1 AMP's. What's the routine supposed to look like at a place like Noir. Mamasan takes me to the room, always ask if I've been there before (only like 3 times in the past month LOL) tells me the girl will be in. I know house fee and TS is next. Should I go ahead and get undressed and lay down or wait until the girl comes in. This is me over thinking things so be easy on me. Just curious what the protocol is here?
Also IIRC someone mentioned SN was suppose to have some rotation here. Maybe Victory too. Any word on those as of lately?
Side note: Asian massage on Boulder has moved to Circle and Galley. It's listed as Massage Center, reviews on google have been cleared. Linda is still there and the other 40 year old gal that was at the old spot the past few months. She gives a wonderful massage, firm pressure and a great HE and PM if you're looking for that. Linda gives a great massage but likes to jack hammer you which I'm not really a fan of.
-
08-21-25 10:14 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 549Well whatever LOL. I doubt there are two younger providers working there, so this shows how much YMMV. You can go there, pay the house, lay down on the table and at some point try and negotiate something and just take it as she gives it. That's pretty normal really. But if you are willing to take some control things can turn out in a way other than the norm which comes off sounding pretty ho hum. My visit was so different because I saw a suggestive add for them and called. Her English was so bad I was not sure she understood me, so I asked if I could get a BJ. She said yes if you can believe that (they never do! So I was pretty excited to go and see what I could get there. I was assertive because she was acting unsure of herself and I didn't want her to flake out on me. The rest was very spontaneous and exciting. My point is maybe you can get something more, at least more spontaneous, if you take some initiative. The more experienced they are the more of a routine they have, but even the queen bee will let you take over if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 09:50 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 549How was her English?
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 17:47 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 764Wendy at Thai
Hi All.
I went by Thai Massage (now called Moon brite moon) at Flintridge and Academy. My provider was Wendy, I went in since reviews showing FS now on menu. Wendy (not the one I reported on when they first opened). She was younger than most providers in the springs. Average build (a little baby fat) with nice perky B's with good nipples. Laid face down and she began fingertip massage then had me flip as soon as my hands touched her legs She wanted 200 but we settled for 150. She resisted my desire for DATY at first but enjoyed it. There was no BJ bare or covered. The condom (very thick and small) went on for CG / RCG. We finished with HJ in 69 position.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
08-18-25 10:58 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 37Ichiban. Joy
Hey guys Joy is so much fun. Cute 30 something, who has a great smile and nice set of natural C's. Very willing to enjoy the time with you. Highly recommend.
-
08-13-25 10:09 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 549Thai
So this is the report I promised you guys.
I saw an add for them and hadn't been there in years so I decided to check them out. I called and a woman with very poor English answered. Before we hung up I asked if I could get a BJ. She said yes to my surprise LOL. So I went over and she asked me to wait 10 minutes. Before she went back to the room I asked her again and she said 200. I said no and said I want this and grabbed her pussy. She didn't say anything. When she let the other dude out and came for me I was pretty forward with her because she didn't seem sure of herself. I said 150 and she said ok. She nervously went to the back rooms and came back with a cover. I was already naked with a raging boner and she seemed a little nervous. She put it on with her hands and went to lay on the table sideways. I swung her around and took her regular mish. This girl was making so much noise I think the barber next door could hear her. I flipped her over for doggy and she was really wild. Every time I tried to go deep she let out a yell and moved her ass away so I grabbed her by the hips and just pulled her back into me. It took a lot of effort to keep her from keeping it shallow, but this kept it kind of exciting. I was completely dominating her from the get go, not like with a more experienced provider where they take control and do their thing, good or not so good. As this went on for some time I finished big time in the cover and boy was she happy about that. She started the cleanup with hot towels telling me how good I was. Maybe she likes being dominated, but I have to tell you it was a lot of fun and a really good blast off. She was so happy she kept saying come back again. I said 120 next time and she was yes yes.
So that's it. A completely different experience but one of the best in a long time.
She is short and shows off her nice Cs with her regular outfit. When she takes them off her body is fine, nothing sagging and a nice waist ti hip ratio LOL good to hang on to. At first I thought she was the only one there but as she walked me out there was an older lady walking out an older gentleman. He didn't seem too happy but my girl was still hanging on to me saying "next time see you next time".
So there it is. Very different. I got the feeling this doesn't happen there a lot because she seemed inexperienced, but they had their own condom supply so that tells you something.
I like finding these utr girls. Another one is May at Lotus. Try to get her in doggy and report back on what you see and what she lets you do to it LOL.
-
08-08-25 15:14 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 549I saw Ivy a few weeks back when they were still Tiffany. Just dropped by to see if they had some new girls. Ivy answered the door and I was hell ya let's go! Thin but not bony, pretty and worked with good enthusiasm. All the preliminaries were good and really all I remember is her holding on to the table for dear life while I gave her a good pounding in what started as standing doggy with her knees on the table cross ways. As the pounding proceeded she slipped around a little and ended up just hanging on to the table for dear life. The mirror on the wall is a nice touch especially because I could see her face. She was such a trooper, hanging in there and not complaining either during or after the pounding. I think I will have to go back for her again before she leaves. Some girls will try and tap out or complain about it after, but not her.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 00:19 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 549Thai massage
The one on Academy behind the Starbucks is the one I'm talking about.
Has anyone been there recently? When they first opened up a few years back I was a reguar, but then the original lady left and it dropped off.
Recently I had a very different but very good experience there. All I will say is that everything is on the table but you may have to negotiate.
I'm going to wait a couple of weeks to detail the visit so they do not identify me if they read it, and to see if anyone here has a recent experience there.
Let us know if you have had some interesting extras.
-
08-08-25 00:13 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 549Could be the same woman, but I would never call her 50 yrs old and he did not mention how thin she is. So to me it is downgraded to a maybe. I'll have to ask her the next time I see her.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





