Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 13054
-
08-28-25 20:09 #11239Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Mandy at Torrance Wellness Spa
I made an appointment to see Mandy. She is pretty with long brown hair. A petite spinner with nice enhanced C cups. Her pussy is clean shaven and her ass is nice and firm.
Mandy did an enjoyable massage with plenty of teasing. I was completely hard when she turned me over. Then she went directly to my cock and started deep throating it. Really working it good. Then I returned the favor and gave her pussy a thorough licking. She was rolling her hips really getting into it.
Next the condom went on and I had her hop on for cowgirl. She lowered her pussy down on my cock and it was a nice tight fit. She was bouncing on my cock while I played with her titties.
We switched to standing missionary and I stroked her with her ankles resting on my shoulders. Her pussy is very tight and I was struggling to hold back from nutting. Then Mandy started rolling her hips grunting and groaning and released a major orgasm.
I pulled out and Mandy sucked my cock to completion. Her blowjob is intense. I came so hard my knees were buckling.
She cleaned me up and gave me a cold water on the way out. I will definitely be coming back for more.
-
08-28-25 19:07 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 149Wen again
Paid another visit to Wen in culver. I'm a long time customer here so she tries to go the extra mile for me. The reason I keep coming back here is because its private, she knows what I like, its always clean and comfortable. I like to try other parlors to see what's out there but most providers do their predictable routine. She has very enjoyable C (maybe D) cup breast with perfect nipples. She tells me they're real. She is obviously proud of them. Duh of course they are real. She probably in her fifties but I like her body overall. On this visit she removed her dress and let me have full access to her pillows and light caressing of her downstairs kitchen appliances. No penetration. She doesn't like it. She does this thing where she leans in close to my rod and teases me like she's going to lollipop it but just points at it with her tongue and spits on it a few times. Its a tease but I like it. Not something she will do for a first timer, but like I say, more visits and she gets creative. She always gives me extra time. Its a nice escape if you're needing a release but no FS. I usually go for an hour. 6/. 6.
-
08-28-25 01:32 #11237Shill for TA, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Ruby at TA
After reading multiple glowing reviews about her, I finally had the opportunity to book a session with Ruby. I'm so glad I did. She's remarkable.
Upon arrival, I was greeted by Jojo who I hadn't met before. She's incredibly welcoming and quite attractive. She lead to a room on the left near the back and stayed for a brief chat. Soon Ruby entered and Jojo made her exit.
I was immediately taken with just how beautiful Ruby is. She's maybe 5' 3" with long black hair, a slight frame, and toned body. Although I typically prefer busty providers, Ruby's natural Bs are delicious. I wouldn't change a thing about her.
After some vigorous DFK, she took off everything but her heels and panties and gave me a BBBJ to die for. Oh my god this girl knows how to please. The perfect amount of eye contact, with hand and mouth skills for days.
Naturally I was inclined to return the favor and soon found myself dining on her sweet kitty. She smelled and tasted delightful with just a hint of sweetness. What ever she's doing to prep for her sessions, it's working.
Soon we moved to standing mish and the pounding commenced. Her intense moans were a huge turn on, as was her tendency to pull me toward her for more DFK while I pounding her kitty into oblivion.
For doggy, we adjusted the mirror to provide just the right view. I loved watching her watch herself get fucked; she seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.
For the finish, I hopped off the table and she did the same, falling immediately to her knees with the back of her head resting on the table, her mouth open waiting for my load. Watching her tongue wag in anticipation was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I promptly exploded all over her face and tits. Unbelievably satisfying.
We cleaned each other up, she said she liked the taste of my cum. I complemented her on the taste of her sweet kitty. We talked for a bit about this and that, and soon Jojo popped her head in to see how things were going. They both gave me a hug and kiss and Jojo lead me to the door.
My time with Ruby was well spent. She is fire, and I would repeat in a heart beat.
-
08-27-25 17:55 #11236Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Golden Oasis. Yoyo
On my way out of my last session with Yoyo I made sure to get her wechat in case I had the time to see her again. Usually it doesn't work out and the girl is gone by the time I'm ready for the next visit but surprisingly she told me she was still there. Set an appointment same day. Yoyo has long dark hair, perky little b's, shaved, and if I had to guess height I'd say around 5 feet tall. When I got there she seemed to remember me and we left off right where we had finished our last session. BBBJ. Her BJ is amazing, good suction and tongue and fondling of the balls. I was ready to fuck at this point and told her to lay down for some missionary. She was more vocal this session which I enjoyed too. After missionary she got on top and rode me in cowgirl and I ended up cumming in the cover. Session was pretty quick and we still had time left so after cleaning me up she gave me a quick little massage. Yoyo once again was solid. Maybe I'll be lucky with another repeat but not holding my breath.
-
08-27-25 13:29 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 1188Long layover
How's the rotation of the current crop of TA or any other near lax? Got a long layover coming up and figured I'd rather kill time there than at the airport.
-
08-27-25 11:49 #11234Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Ruby Spa in Whittier
If you can get over here you need to see Yoyo. I will say she earned her name the way she bounces up and down on a guy is amazing. First off she's petite but with a nice rack. She has nice hips too they can definitely hang on to him doggy. Why do I get too much ahead of myself the massage itself is worth talking about. She has firm hands and once I told her I wanted a medium massage she knew exactly how to do it. None of that simply scratching your back and calling it a flip LOL. She worked my neck, my temples, down to my shoulders then my hips and right in my ass crack. She oiled it up nicely and gave my ass a good massage before reaching below and fondling the boys. She got junior nice and hard. On the flip she gave me a cat bath all around the sack. She's started to joke me off one hand over the other to the point I almost blew. She put the cap on gave my cock a very good BJ. I mean she never broke eye contact and did not hesitate to suck on the balls. She got on top we held hands that she grinded down on me. I'm already to blow it any second here so I put her on her back legs flopping around and drilled her until I exploded. This girl's definitely worth the trip.
-
08-27-25 11:34 #11233Regular Member

Posts: 8A Wellness Eva
I found myself in the Valley and figured I'd pop in. I had seen Jojo here previously, and I was hoping to get lucky!
Eva greeted me (5', slim. 30 ish, pretty) and led me to a room. I offered the house fee and undressed.
Eva bounced back in plants a big wet toungy kiss on me. I fondled her C cups. Nice for implants! Good nipples!
I did want a massage and she did pretty good job! Then came the teasing, which might be my favorite part! Hair and tits and kitten kisses all over!
I loved it when she started stroking me from behind, with camensurate ball and ass tickle!
FLIP! More French kisses as she grabbed my dick and I fingered her clean shaved pussy. Nice! Now BBBJ. Excellent. She uses different techniques, changing things up. Once she puts the suck on, get ready to pop! SO I stopped her. She put the cover on and I bent her over. She looked great so I tested her O ring. She went to brush my hand away, so I didn't put the thumb in all of the way. Maybe next time! I tolled her over and got on top and thrust and kissed until I popped. It felt very connected!
-
08-26-25 19:07 #11232Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61LA Asia Spa with Angie
Well I figure if I got to come down here for work I might as well make it worth it. Most of these places are pretty similar. But it's the actual massage service that separates them. I don't like robotic girls who look at their watch every 5 seconds. She wasn't like that at all. I paid for for a hour and I got a full hour. Now the massage lasts about 40 minutes and I'm not going to lie I busted my nut in about 10. She really had firm hands and actually asked me where I wanted the pressure. Of course I told her my ass and she gets a hell of a tease. Of course the flip brought in all the extras. That kitty was so tight after missionary I went to doggy and pounded her and didn't take long at all. And the last five minutes she even gave me a Temple rub. That's what makes this place a little better than most. Angie definitely worth a ride over. It wasn't for that damn traffic it would have been perfect. I don't know how you guys live here.
-
08-26-25 18:35 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 142Lias at TA
Read a good review on Lisa and decided to go check her out before my flight from LAX. Good looking girl with long hair. MM Cs and clean shaved kitty. I was short on time so we skipped the massage and straight to main event. DFK to start things off we both stripped each other and kissed and sucked each other until I was rock hard and she was dripping. She does give a fantastic bbbjdt and I returned the favor and she tasted fresh. A little bit of p2 p and after she covered me up, we went through multiple positions until I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up and off I went. I think today might be her last day so catch her if you can.
-
08-26-25 16:57 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 66Torrance essential
After reading a review here I went to check out miki. Walked in at 1145 not busy miki greeted me at the door asked for the house fee and came back a few minutes later. She's not in her 20's mid 30's is more like it. She asked if I wanted everything I said yes and she tried to work me for 220. Don't really care about the money but her service was trash and she rushed me.
My opinion: this place is dog shit stick to TA.
-
08-25-25 17:29 #11229Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Golden Oasis
Had to head up to LA today for some afternoon meetings and decided to head up early and get a session in before my meeting. Been a little while since I've been up here and wanted to try a new spot. Going through some of the reviews and where I was going to be I landed on trying out Golden Oasis. Arrived and drew Yoyo today.
Yoyo is nice and petite, probably around 5' 2", she has long black hair, natural b cups, shaved pussy and no tattoos. I ended up just getting a 30 minute session since I hit more traffic than I expected. Paid the $50 house fee and left the tip $150 out for her to see when she came back in. Sat there and waited for her and told her no massage. Pulled her in to me and started some light kissing while I pulled her dress up to expose her tight little Asian ass. She dropped down for a BBBJ. Good deep throat and she didn't even resist when I started fucking her little mouth. We ended up in 69. I enjoyed her tight dripping wet pussy for a while before I was ready to get down to business. Got the condom on and she mounted junior for cowgirl. She didn't hold back and took it all unlike some Asians who try to keep you from getting all the way in. We stayed there for a few minutes before I moved her over to missionary. Missionary was great as well and fucked her hard until I came in the condom.
-
08-24-25 15:29 #11228Regular Member

Posts: 23Nico / Top Acupuncture
Tall ish nice big natural Cs or Ds. Great little ass, just shaved kitty, One of them 1990's barbed wire tats people would get on their arms, except hers is a C section tat. Very pretty face slightly older than the youngins here, but beautiful.
Came in and Jojo brought the parade of hottie for me. I knew I wanted to try the new girl, but Mia came in with some SEXY AF glasses and I almost changed my mind. Anyway, Nicole won this time, she kissed me and ran to get supplies. Comes back and gives a passionate kisser. LFK throughout, very sensual, almost fruity.
She takes my clothes off as I fondle her under her dress. She pulls her dress down and reveals these GLORIOUS natural big Cs or Ds. Another chick with a fantastic rack. Her nipple are nice and thick. So I spent some time grabbing them and licking them. She starts kissing my body very sensual, eventually slowly making it down to my balls. She picks and caresses my cock and balls, again very slowly and passionately. Fantastic BBBJ with great DT. Also uses hand to jack off while blowing. This gal is another who will make you come if you don't cut it short.
I pull her up and throw her on the table for DATY and DATO. She just shaved so kitty has the 5 o'clock shadow going. Very tasty though. She put some kind of flavoring in there because it tasted like candy almost. DATO the f out of her until she gave me a non Oscar worthy Assgasm reaction. I powered through and decided, I wasn't going to spend too much time down there today.
I get up, she's laying on the table and I watch her through the mirror as she sucks my dick while laying sideways like a goddess. She turns around and asks if I like the view (fuck yeah I did) I look back down and the condom is suddenly on. Must've slipped it on while I was staring at the mirror.
We go straight to passionately hitting missionary style. Took my time with her. Another girl with a tight kitty AND Kegel skills. Wrapped around each other and dfk / lfk we fucked until she felt I was starting to come. At this time she gets super tight and squirts or oozes her juices all over the table.
I was done as well, but kept pumping because I enjoyed the f oit of her last minute reactions.
I jump off, she points to the table and shoes me where she wet the sheets and then we clean up.
Usually I split after this but she offers a massage and I say why the fuck not.
Great Great decision. Her massage is fucking excellent. She even cracked my back a few times which few can do. She gave a legitimate massage. Highly recommend you guys come see her. Excellent provider. Her English is very good too, so you can chat her up through out.
-
08-22-25 15:09 #11227Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Lisa TA (Acupuncture on door, Top Massage on Google)
Stopped by late afternoon and luckily Lisa opened the door. She's a thin beauty with long black hair (which she eventually put into a pony tail) with MM and great kissing lips. Unfortunately, Lisa said only half hour as they were busy.
So it felt rushed but we made the most of it. I do love her in civilian clothes wraung black tights and a white top which quickly came off while kissing (sensual DFK, she doesn't attack you though she uses a lot of tongue action). I kissed and sucked each tit then her neck and a back to her mouth. She then kissed my tits and made her way down for really good BBBJ. She then asked if I wanted to kiss her (cutest ask ever and soon I will know why) and this is where it turned awesome.
Shaved (can't remember if she had fur on top) she tasted delicious and was DFKing her clit and she was moaning (fake but erotic I thought) until she yelped as I had a finger on her vagina and felt a gush of liquid (like squeezing a wet sponge, not squirting like in porn) came out and I slurped it out and it tasted great (not salty). Wow. I ate her again and a few more precious minutes with my finger inside her and more came out.
Okay, now I'm ready and she had the cover next to her and went for standing mish with some great audio from her (she does speak decent English). Pulled out and kissed her clit with my finger inside her and more liquid came out. She was panting so fucked her again and kissed her and her tits. Last time, I kissed her clit but she wanted my finger out and when she gushed I dropped down to lap it from her vagina.
Switched to doggy and ate her ass (she had it lubed from before she blew me at the beginning) before entering. I was close and she mentioned time (I didn't mind because we were just half hour) but wanted to finish in her mouth. She sucked and then I wacked off so she opened her mouth wide and sprayed on her cheek before she engulfed me sucking me dry. I pulled her up as she was going to the sink and kissed her and she then kissed back and opened her mouth so we could sloppily swap sperm. I licked a blob on her cheek and she went to the sink and said "crazy" with a laugh.
She had time for a little chit chat and got my hot towel and water. I definitely want to try 45 minutes to see if she RIMs and 69 and take more time kissing. She said she'd be here until September 1 but she also said toward the end of the month. Definitely want to go back and get her to gush some more, that was such a pleasant surprise.
-
08-22-25 01:28 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 60Tai Masssage.
I saw Lisa recently.
Lisa got one of the most exotic face to her that I've seen since starting this hobby. She's got a bright smile who down to DFK all session long if I wanted too. Tongue in my throat deep lmao. She's got all the right curves to her which is understandable since she's a yoga teacher at her other job. She gives a really passionate and sloppy BBBJ which I enjoyed the most. Sex part was decent I was pretty tired from work so it wasn't that eventful so I just enjoyed her blowing my dick and making out with me for the most part. I would definitely repeat the next time she's back in Whittier. As I was leaving, Peach told me she remembers me and gave me a wet kiss on the lips.
-
08-21-25 21:09 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 260Tip
Because very few of us are blind, and actually do care what the provider looks like, we always appreciate actual descriptions (like face, body, skin, hair, nipples, clit, height weight etc etc) of the provider you are reviewing- not just what you did. Thanks BigOleRusty.
Originally Posted by BigOleRusty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






