Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 329 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4370

    Ross / Rose spa

    Well decided I would try Ross / Ross spa arrived its definitely a odd spot wasn't even sure they were open at first walked in and me small asian women who took me to the room. We started talking and I ask her name and it was the one Mr. Speed had loobies so I thought. We chat more she ask my name and how to spell it I told her and I thought I was being good and said I know how to spell your name I think and went for it based on Mr. Speed post she looked me like I was crazy and said no its Ruby I started laughing so hard she was so hard to understand I see why he thought she said Loobie. But anyway great spot fun times to be had hopefully it will stay around a while she told me there's another girl there she will give me the other girl when I come back.

  2. #4369

    One at GQ

    I was at GQ yesterday and saw One I have seen her before and as before I had a great time. She has is lean and I enjoyed her look a lot. The line up is One June and Pinky all good options to see.

    Also want to comment about a post I saw about Pinky. She is an ATF for me and not sure if it was just an off day when he saw her but I have never had a bad visit with her which has been many.

    Also Mamasan said they fixed the dry sauna. Not my thing but maybe it is yours.

  3. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankin  [View Original Post]
    MR Speed where is this Ross / Rose massage?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...s/457173695428

  4. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Found myself in the general vicinity Sunday and decided to give it a try. As others have reported it's kind of a unusual location smack in the middle of a legit office park. A sign on the sidewalk in front of the door said the name of the place is actually "Rose" not Ross despite the ads that say Ross.

    I entered and was greeted by "Loobie" a late 40's (or maybe early 50's,it's hard to tell with these Asian chicks.) spinner type who was very sweet and took great care of me. I opted for 30 minutes for $50 giving her a $100 bill. She brought back change which I left lying out next to my clothes (I had made myself comfortable while she was out getting my change.) I figured that would be a signal that I was willing to drop at least that much more if I was happy. Which, spoiler alert, I was.

    I'm old school when it comes to AMPs. I want at least a decent massage with a HE at the end. "Loobie" delivered with a pretty dang good massage with some decent technique for the entire 30 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted extras, offering manual or oral. I'm not generally an FS guy at AMPs so I told her the ol hand was just fine. She obliged, starting with a bonus quick BBJ just to get the corporal to stand at full attention before switching to the traditional HE, coupled with her licking my chest and nips which I'll be honest really did it for me..
    MR Speed where is this Ross / Rose massage?

  5. #4366

    Ross (Rose) massage

    Found myself in the general vicinity Sunday and decided to give it a try. As others have reported it's kind of a unusual location smack in the middle of a legit office park. A sign on the sidewalk in front of the door said the name of the place is actually "Rose" not Ross despite the ads that say Ross.

    I entered and was greeted by "Loobie" a late 40's (or maybe early 50's,it's hard to tell with these Asian chicks.) spinner type who was very sweet and took great care of me. I opted for 30 minutes for $50 giving her a $100 bill. She brought back change which I left lying out next to my clothes (I had made myself comfortable while she was out getting my change.) I figured that would be a signal that I was willing to drop at least that much more if I was happy. Which, spoiler alert, I was.

    I'm old school when it comes to AMPs. I want at least a decent massage with a HE at the end. "Loobie" delivered with a pretty dang good massage with some decent technique for the entire 30 minutes. Then she asked if I wanted extras, offering manual or oral. I'm not generally an FS guy at AMPs so I told her the ol hand was just fine. She obliged, starting with a bonus quick BBJ just to get the corporal to stand at full attention before switching to the traditional HE, coupled with her licking my chest and nips which I'll be honest really did it for me. After I finished, she cleaned me up with multiple hot towels and then to my surprise massaged me for another 5 minutes.

    I ended up giving her the $50 in change plus a bonus $20 for her extra effort and she was thrilled. Total damage $120. I was there for about 45 minutes total and left relaxed and satisfied. Will repeat. YMMV of course.

  6. #4365

    Gq

    Going down to Atl this weekend, wondering who's at GQ rn and how much are people usually spending there!

  7. #4364

    GQ handyman?

    Stopped by GQ today since I was passing through the area. Mid afternoon and no cars in parking lot, so I felt like it was good timing. However, when walked in there was a "handyman" there working on a bunch of wires in the wall in the lobby area. I asked MM if I could use restroom while I thought things over. On returning to lobby he was there and she said he was working on the sound. He was right outside the door she was trying to lead me to for the massage. I thought to myself, no way I am going to relax with this dude outside the door. Plus you would pass him going and coming from shower. I told MM that I would come back later and she got pissed at me. Worse care scenario he was undercover LEO, best case, he was some random dude listening to you and seeing you come and go. I bailed.

  8. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattLooking13  [View Original Post]
    My nuru contact is in town Thursday and Friday this week. You do not want to miss. Not full service but just as good. Stunning!!
    Do you have a link for her?

  9. #4362

    Nuru visiting

    My nuru contact is in town Thursday and Friday this week. You do not want to miss. Not full service but just as good. Stunning!!

  10. #4361

    Gq

    June is great. A little bigger (for what we usually see at GQ) but in the right places.

    Only met "One" on the way out and she looked good too.

    Both not quite as hot as Lily and Ivy but still pretty and June aims to please.

  11. #4360

    Gq

    I made an appointment with Pinky and finally got to see her. She was more plain than I remember. Friendly though. TS was all business, no play. Back to the room and warm blanket and amateur level short massage. A little teasing then asked to flip. I had already left the tip and condom on the table, so no negotiation was necessary. Some BLS then the cover was rolled on and a very short CBJ. No DT. No eye contact. She climbed on top and went into speed mode. Asked her to slow down. Maybe 2 minutes of riding then she said it was my turn. Standing Mish from the edge of the bed. Her dirty talk was a good attempt but rang a little hollow. I asked for Doggie and she flipped over for that. She didn't like it. 45 seconds and she was done with that. Back to Mish with no eye contact. I decided to not prolong the session and set my mind to finishing. Cleanup and a little massage to finish my time. Pinky is a nice girl but didn't appear to enjoy any part of the session. A very "Meh" experience. Would not repeat. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the girls I've seen south of Atlanta the last few months. "One" and "June" came in to introduce themselves. Hard pass on "One". June has big boobs that look natural. She is thick for an Asian but not fat. Cute girl, I'd give her a try.

  12. #4359

    Gaga

    My last trip to Gaga I met with BB. I had been wanting to get with BB for some time.

    The massage was pretty good. The actual play was nothing special. I have had much better masseuse's in my previous visits.

    I have been visiting Gaga since Lee was the manager.

    Regards,

    T.

  13. #4358

    GQ First Time

    I'll be in town next week, and planning on going here for the first time. Any pointers and who would you recommend? DMs are welcome. The only part I'm sketched out about is the parking.

  14. #4357

    Gq

    Thanks for the help. I've seen her there but I was always with someone else.

  15. #4356

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Pinky is working this week? Headed up that way in a few days and I've never spent time with her.
    Yes Pinky is still there. I visited GQ this weekend. I saw Chanel and had.

    A great time. Never dissapointed at GQ. I don't know why people waste time and money at the other places. Chanel gave a relaxing massage and the flip was great; she hovered over me and teased me. She let me return the favor and seemed to enjoy it. The conversation was fun too, great personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape