Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37507
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanIron  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Star Hot Suey and noticed a white sheet of paper taped on the front door with a message on it.
    Funny you should mention this because I drove by yesterday and the sign was off. I just texted them and they directed me to their sister spa JW Relaxing on Chicago Avenue.

  2. #37506

    Foot Massage+

    Is there a legit or solid foot massage place with L1? Thanks fellas.

  3. #37505

    Get numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday and was told Salome wasn't there anymore, anyone know where she went? There was this other Latina there with big boobs; probably man made in like a fishnet outfit, I'm guessing Colombian or Dominicana? She looked sexy but not that pretty, I left and she seemed pissed.
    I'm mostly a one and done guy with providers. Already have a SO and don't need another. But it's good to get numbers for good providers so the numbers can be shared and help the women with business. I would have liked to see Salome but the summer is always crazy with work and work travel. I monger more in other places during the summer. I'm going to start collecting numbers for anyone good even if I won't see her again so I can share with other guys here.

  4. #37504

  5. #37503

    Posted message on front door Star hot Chop Suey

    Drove by Star Hot Suey and noticed a white sheet of paper taped on the front door with a message on it.

    Under this current climate in the 11th ward I didn't want to stop in for a closer look. Anyone stop in there today?

  6. #37502

    Gb and BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon29  [View Original Post]
    Yep her mugshot is up for the world to see appears Alderwomen of the 12th Ward is stepping up the heat and so is Alderwomen in the 11th she just posted in a forum letting the neighbors know of GB & BP are now closed

    also.
    Hi what does GB and BP stand for? Thank you.

  7. #37501
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    HQ looked closed when I drove by yesterday, but no big yellow sticker. Do you have a link for the GB info? I couldn't find anything on 11th Ward social media.
    If that is the case than Star and 10 are not too far behind likely.

  8. #37500

    AmandaSpa

    They have a new lineup 3 Latinas and an Asian. 2/4 are very beautiful.

    Luna is the hottest and probably the youngest. 10/10 on looks service was 7/10.

  9. #37499

    Ya spa

    Stopped by yesterday and was told Salome wasn't there anymore, anyone know where she went? There was this other Latina there with big boobs; probably man made in like a fishnet outfit, I'm guessing Colombian or Dominicana? She looked sexy but not that pretty, I left and she seemed pissed.

  10. #37498
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon29  [View Original Post]
    Yep her mugshot is up for the world to see appears Alderwomen of the 12th Ward is stepping up the heat and so is Alderwomen in the 11th she just posted in a forum letting the neighbors know of GB & BP are now closed also.
    HQ looked closed when I drove by yesterday, but no big yellow sticker. Do you have a link for the GB info? I couldn't find anything on 11th Ward social media.

  11. #37497

    As Requested Link Below

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Can you sahre link?.
    Here is link stay safe my man.

    https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....istrict=&Beat=

  12. #37496

    Lunk. To add?

    Can you sahre link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixon29  [View Original Post]
    Yep her mugshot is up for the world to see appears Alderwomen of the 12th Ward is stepping up the heat and so is Alderwomen in the 11th she just posted in a forum letting the neighbors know of GB & BP are now closed also.
    .

  13. #37495

    Popped Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the correct spa is HQ spa. Anyone been there? Also have you heard if it was busted?
    Yep her mugshot is up for the world to see appears Alderwomen of the 12th Ward is stepping up the heat and so is Alderwomen in the 11th she just posted in a forum letting the neighbors know of GB & BP are now closed also.

  14. #37494
    I went back for a round 2 with Mia. Orange is up and running.

    Don't listen to the trolls if they PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling  [View Original Post]
    Never mind, read a few pages back, did not know O got popped.

    I know affiliated but which spot did you go to? Haven't been to BHC since before the event. TIA.

  15. #37493

    Vacation ass is the best! Ya Spa

    Just wrapping up a vacation in chitown. Pizza was good. Traffic was horrible. But luckily the ass was great. I didn't know they had Latina spots like this like they're doing Vegas. My girl Ashley was Carmel skinned hotness from head to toe. English was not her first language but moving that big ass was. Long curly hair too that came in handy to hold on to when I was pounding it from behind. Massage turned into a body on body glide with the oils all over her tits and those tits all over my body. Full menu was covered but absolutely enjoyed. She gives top notch head goes all the way deep. And of course the main event was cowgirl turning into doggy. Handful of hair and a bag full of my jizz. I'm ready for 8-hour flight home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape