Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 3030
-
08-27-25 17:06 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 1333Go forth and conquer
Please let us know if she does.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 08:00 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 270Lisa
So, what is the answer? This could be interesting!
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 13:10 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 91Which one is Lisa?
Is Lisa the Chinese woman with a Bush or the blonde Chinese with big (C cups) boobs? I'm bad with names. Eden definitely is the place to get really drained.
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 09:02 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 170The plastic wrap thing is weird but that's what they have been using for blow jobs instead of condoms, probably has something to do with it being less conspicious that having boxes of rubbers in the back room and to save money.
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
I've noticed that the massage part has def gone down hill as well, willing to bet that the places that have ladies willing to suck and fuck are just dropping the act and basically saying "look we both know why your hear so lets skip the stuff you don't care about". If your looking for a solid massage head to the place near Batteries+, they do a great rub down, but of course they are only L1 so you would need to get pussy elsewhere.
Stay horny my friends.
JM.
-
08-25-25 15:03 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 34Mimi / Eden Stafford
Was trying to see the famous Lisa to day but she already had an appointment. So Mimi spa is in the same complex so I headed there. Older woman, not appealing was going to take me back and I told her I was looking for someone with bigger breasts. So she actually face timed another business (Eden spa) right down the road and I liked what I saw so headed there. They must be owned by the same folks. I thought good things were to come after actually face timing but it stopped there. When I arrived I opted for 30 minutes. She started the massage and within 2 minutes the door bell rang and she stopped to go answer the door. When she came back into to room, she only massaged for another 2 minutes, then started the light rubbing. While I enjoy that, I really wanted a massage. She had me turn over and I said "boom-boom" and she said $200. I told her I only had $120, then she said head for $150, and again I said no. So she finally said she would take $120. I was assuming that was for FS, but I was sadly mistaken. She put what looked like saran wrap around my dick and proceeded to blow me. I asked her to take off her clothes and she only removed her top saying $120 was only for CBJ. Needless to say she already had my dick in her mouth and my money, so I decided to go ahead finish my deed. She was mid 30's, average looking with fake MM's. WTF is going on with massage places not giving massages anymore and charging fees that agencies charge after you have already paid the door fee to get in? The last couple visits I have made to different locations and been a huge disappointment. I am thinking maybe it's time to give up the hobby!
-
08-24-25 12:26 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 35Cindy
Went and saw Cindy today. Very happy with her appearance. Petite maybe 5'-5'3" decent rack. Paid for an hour got an hour. Standard start, was worried she wouldn't let me roam. Kept putting my arms / hands back to my side if I moved them. Then when she got to my legs she did the standard tease so I knew I was good.
BBBJ, covered FS. ACG, mish, doggie, lazy dog, finished in the bag at the 30 min mark. Got an amazing massage after to complete my time. Will definitely repeat.
-
08-22-25 20:16 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 385Hmm
Solid question, don't think I've tried with her. You can PM if you want more info.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-25 19:39 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 163Fuji
Does Lisa with the big tits allow bareback cum in pussy. Or does Fuji in general.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 00:33 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 29Grape sized nips
I don't mind seeing an Indy or visiting an AMP. Anyone knows a gal fitting in that category? Will be in the area for 2 days.
-
08-17-25 15:16 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 385Fuji
It's Lisa, the other girl there has a decent rack but don't know her name or her service.
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 15:15 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 385Hands
The one that's always been there.
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 14:18 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 97Apple
I didn't. I came through the back ringing the bell as usual. She was adamant that I left through the front door.
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 11:37 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 34Apple
Yea, last I time I went she was a little "off". I am surprised she has been there so long. Did you get a good look at who else was working?
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 11:35 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 34Titties
I love some big tits, what's her name as I will def visit.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest24
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 11:34 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 34Yoyo
Is yoyo new or the older one that is always there?
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





