Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 40030
-
08-27-25 22:07 #37510Senior Member

Posts: 259Ya Spa
Forgive me ignorance, tried to backtrack a few pages but couldn't find. Where is Ya Spa located?
Originally Posted by MikeJones6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 19:53 #37509Senior Member

Posts: 989JW Rejuvenating had Ava with the tongue stud at the beginning of this rotation who I had seen a couple of times at Star Hot along with a typical fatass Columbian. She provided the usual BBBJCIM / CFS for $200 all in.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:22 #37508Senior Member

Posts: 1605I went there last Friday and an older MT answered the door. Not attractive. And the last reviews were of her and asking $$$ for fun. So I left. I would hope they moved other girls over there. Or maybe it's going to become a place with rotating talent.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 15:22 #37507Senior Member

Posts: 989Funny you should mention this because I drove by yesterday and the sign was off. I just texted them and they directed me to their sister spa JW Relaxing on Chicago Avenue.
Originally Posted by AmericanIron
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 12:22 #37506Regular Member

Posts: 18Foot Massage+
Is there a legit or solid foot massage place with L1? Thanks fellas.
-
08-27-25 12:12 #37505Senior Member

Posts: 771Get numbers
I'm mostly a one and done guy with providers. Already have a SO and don't need another. But it's good to get numbers for good providers so the numbers can be shared and help the women with business. I would have liked to see Salome but the summer is always crazy with work and work travel. I monger more in other places during the summer. I'm going to start collecting numbers for anyone good even if I won't see her again so I can share with other guys here.
Originally Posted by MikeJones6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 10:55 #37504Senior Member

Posts: 127Stella
Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-52158.html
-
08-27-25 01:36 #37503Senior Member

Posts: 32Posted message on front door Star hot Chop Suey
Drove by Star Hot Suey and noticed a white sheet of paper taped on the front door with a message on it.
Under this current climate in the 11th ward I didn't want to stop in for a closer look. Anyone stop in there today?
-
08-26-25 23:37 #37502Banned Member

Posts: 317Gb and BP
Hi what does GB and BP stand for? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Dixon29
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 18:40 #37501Senior Member

Posts: 574If that is the case than Star and 10 are not too far behind likely.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 17:21 #37500Senior Member

Posts: 184AmandaSpa
They have a new lineup 3 Latinas and an Asian. 2/4 are very beautiful.
Luna is the hottest and probably the youngest. 10/10 on looks service was 7/10.
-
08-26-25 16:58 #37499Regular Member

Posts: 19Ya spa
Stopped by yesterday and was told Salome wasn't there anymore, anyone know where she went? There was this other Latina there with big boobs; probably man made in like a fishnet outfit, I'm guessing Colombian or Dominicana? She looked sexy but not that pretty, I left and she seemed pissed.
-
08-26-25 10:41 #37498Senior Member

Posts: 989HQ looked closed when I drove by yesterday, but no big yellow sticker. Do you have a link for the GB info? I couldn't find anything on 11th Ward social media.
Originally Posted by Dixon29
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 18:21 #37497Banned Member

Posts: 14As Requested Link Below
Here is link stay safe my man.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....istrict=&Beat=
-
08-25-25 16:17 #37496Senior Member

Posts: 190Lunk. To add?
Can you sahre link?
.
Originally Posted by Dixon29
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





