Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 18756
-
09-02-25 17:41 #18126Senior Member

Posts: 127Status of LJS
Went by this afternoon and the metal door was open. Went up rang the bell and waited. There was no answer at the door. Waited 30 min and went back to ring the bell sill no answer. Not an asshole so only rang the bell twice each time. Sat in parking lot for an hour did not see any one come out. Went back one last time and rang the bell still no answer. So I left. Does anyone know what is going on? Has LJS reopened and taking reservation only? This would make sense considering the current atmosphere on this side of town and in light of the stamped of inconsiderate assholes who come only thinking with their dick. Perhaps it is a case that they are still closed and for some reason las visitor left the security door open. If anyone has information send me a note or if you have a phone number please send it to me so that I might keep abreast of it's ongoing status.
Thanks any assistance is appreciated.
Peace out.
SG.
-
08-31-25 16:50 #18125Senior Member

Posts: 94What's a "legit table shower"? They wash everything except the good parts?
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 16:42 #18124Senior Member

Posts: 94So it's been years since I regularly got table showers -- mainly because I've been living in cities where they're not available, sadly. But back in my regular table showering days, I had luck just asking the MT to keep doing what she was doing, when she washed my cock on the table. "More" or "don't stop" generally gets the message across. Makes for easy cleanup, too!
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
She then might give you the option to go back to the room for the massage, but if you don't want it, you don't have to have it! You might also be able to tell the mamasan or whoever takes your money and asks 30/60 minutes that you want "table shower only. " You're probably not the first person to ask for that.
-
08-31-25 15:58 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 166What was her name? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TonyRinger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-25 15:22 #18122Senior Member

Posts: 103North chest field off 60
Definitely bought the comfort. Just needed my back stepped on and HE. Came through didn't even ask for tip but gave one.
Maybe between 45-50 but petite pretty would repeat.
-
08-30-25 15:27 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 270Lucy
That is Lucy! Same situation as I was in need of service. Chunky ass with smooth skin but followed instructions. CICI is the better choice. I pounded her hard and flipped her around. She squeezed very hard in doggy. It was a little turn off but I moved her to the edge of the table and finished. She looked at her phone and said 40 minutes!
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 09:58 #18120Senior Member

Posts: 2283rd
Just went to check out the new girl. The tits were advertised as Es but it was more like a big B or small C is a pushup bra from hell. She did the massage but when it was time for business she used a translation app to tell me she was on the rag and offered up Cici for the FS which I accepted. Took Cici to my favorite place, Poundtown USA.
-
08-30-25 07:58 #18119Senior Member

Posts: 491I stopped by the other day and met with Cici. I enjoyed my time and would repeat. Don't ask me age, I'd probably say late 30's, maybe early 40's which to some people here means ahead about 102. I enjoy the ones that are a little thicker and have a nice ass and tits and she definitely brings that. Super enthusiastic if maybe a little over the top at times. Not the best actress.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
08-30-25 00:50 #18118Senior Member

Posts: 1333rd
I was there very recently. It may have been Mimi. Kind of chunky average looking with a push up braw to accentuate small breast. Massage was nothing to write home about. The head was also nothing to write home about either. Now I really needed a release and was ready to go in BUT the meow walls were destroyed. I had to imagine I was with someone else and still couldn't get a complete stiff. Even everything she was doing was a turn off. She didn't rush the deed and her personality was cool but that's all I have good to say. I will not return until a new line up.
Originally Posted by JohnLema2312
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 17:54 #18117Senior Member

Posts: 433rd
Last I heard Lucy and cici were there but haven't had time to swing by there. Hopefully they are worth the trip.
-
08-29-25 12:51 #18116Senior Member

Posts: 6303rd
Anyone been to third recently? Apparently mini is gone but a "new" one named Lucy is there. Might see what she looks like myself.
-
08-26-25 13:30 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 100Summer doldrums
With the clamp down in Chesterfield and the same ol' grannies at all the other stores, not much to write about.
Originally Posted by BbubbaMatt
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 15:41 #18114Regular Member

Posts: 13Intel?
Have we migrated to a new spot? Summer doldrums? Or is it just dead?
-
08-18-25 19:27 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 767Old reliable
What is old reliable looking like these days? Just curious. Please PM though.
-
08-15-25 22:01 #18112Senior Member

Posts: 61Looking for Something a Bit Beyond the Table
Hey guys,
I'm not super experienced on this side of the scene, but I'm curious if anyone can point me toward a spot that offers a table shower with a little extra attention on the finish. Not talking full-on nuru, and the massage part isn't even really necessary — more interested in the wet part of the session with a simple, relaxed ending (L1 style).
I've dug around but there doesn't seem to be an official name for this, so I figured I'd ask here where the real experts are. Any tips, names, or places to check out would be appreciated, feel free to DM if it's better kept off the open board.
Thanks in advance for any intel.










Reply With Quote






