Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 4435
-
08-26-25 12:42 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 39Samantha
Went to see her some time ago. Nude massage. Very limited roaming, and DEF no BBBJ or or other extras avail. Though I was "happy" at the end, HJ and edging was mechanical. Scale of 1-10? A strong 5.2. basically pretty "meh".
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 10:21 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 182Samantha
She's nice enough and good slender body. Massage isn't great though and HJ is mechanical.
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 08:53 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 405Have seen her several times in the past. No drama. Safe location. She is always nice, gets nude. Slender body build with A cups. Allows some roaming. Very good massage. Nice PM or pegging if you like. Edging and a great release. Fox News will be on her TV. No BJ or FS. She is a quality provider and worth seeing. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by LoneSom
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 15:25 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 31RE-Samantha
She is a nice lady, yes she does a good massage in the nude. Will allow roaming to a point. Is attractive and friendly. Slender and small chested. Absolutely no full service. But you will be very happy.
Originally Posted by CATraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 15:08 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 844WOW! I guess it's 'bout time for some of us ole timers to hang up the old Trojan and settle in to shuffleboard or something of similar low expense! There is no way on God's green earth I am paying a $100 house fee for 60 minutes (which probably gets shorted to 40 or 45 minutes).
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
As always, as long as there's guys willing to pay it, that inflated price won't come back down to (what I consider) normal! Makes for more room for you young bucks with more money than brains I guess.
-
08-25-25 10:47 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 109Samantha Unforgettable NUDE Massage?
Anyone have any experience with Samantha's nude massage? I'm hoping based on her ad that she is also nude for the massage? I'd hate to have a miss-communication. Your prior experiences would be appreciated. Thank you.
-
08-24-25 20:50 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 448I saw Coco several days ago. Typical first-rate Eastern visit. An hour is $100.00 now, so $300.00 total. Amanda came in and asked to join. I would have liked to, but I passed. I'll try her next.
Originally Posted by Harrison72
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 01:48 #3678Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks for the info. But is the older gal attractive? 1-10 what would you rate?
Originally Posted by ILoveTechh
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 16:36 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 53Amanda
Went the other day and got Amanda. All the usual activities you expect at Eastern. In the table shower room she is doing her TUMA thing and jerking me off while I'm on all fours. Turn over and Coco is standing there naked cleaning herself off with the shower head. Thought she was going to join even without asking, but didn't. Amanda asked if I wanted another girl while we were walking to the room but I just kept it at her. She will be there till the end of the month then off to NY, maybe back in a few months. Said she was 33, who knows, either way very pretty, nice body, same with Coco.
-
08-17-25 16:21 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 407https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673
Originally Posted by Ripper69
[View Original Post]
Decided to TOFTT. Was sent pics of what is of course a super hot Asian chick. I figured fuck it, the way I play it normally is I start by going in for a grope to see if they're the pork type, know what I mean? Anyway, no cop here. The gal I met was not in her 20's. Maybe 40's, but super nice. I opt'd for the "VIP" as I like to play without those pesky rain coats. She checked me meticulously to make sure I didn't have anything obvious. I'm clean as a whistle with recent tests, since I like to gamble. Anyway, girl was nice enough. We played, I deposited deep in her and she gave me a slight massage afterwards. Was on my way after dropping $$$ to gamble on my health and freedom, lmao. This hobby is getting expensive, let me know if anyone wants to donate to the soon to be poor. Have fun with that one, she was super tight. If we get the same one of course. I didn't catch a name.
-
08-14-25 15:27 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 114Coco
This guy I met at Lowe's told me he saw Coco yesterday. Great MILF body and performance. All services performed up to his standard and he said she is very responsive and seems to enjoy the session. He too saw Amanda in the hall. She's chatty and seems nice. Not sure if he'll repeat with Coco or Amanda next time. He said it's probably a coin toss. By the way, he said time was shortened by 15 minutes, fwiw.
Originally Posted by RPilot
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 21:49 #3674Regular Member

Posts: 18Eastern
Plumber took a shot. Coco answered. Smaller 5' or less, very friendly, very good English skills. He said mid 30's to maybe 40. Shower was a very new and nice experience. Quite fun slip and slide. She is not shy and not new. . 8 house fee posted right at entrance door. He offered $$ and got everything in normal Eastern style but she slipped the raincoat on for FS (which was agreeable). Plumber spotted Amanda in the hall. Very tall for oriental, mid to late 20's. Body was fully clothed as she was dusting and cleaning. Nice shape. Plumber said I needed another $300 worth of pipes repairing so that he can go see what Amanda will do.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 15:28 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 186Amanda or Coco, anyone seen them?
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 20:09 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 152Eastern
Anybody been to Eastern yet with new lineup?
Thinking about taking a visit.
-
08-02-25 06:43 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 132I have been told these are bait and switch. The model seldom resembles the ad even a little. Older, dumpy, etc.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
The location always is a concern. The one time I almost sent they wanted to know my race and appearance before I got there. I told them I was a mix of fuck and off.












Reply With Quote




