Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 296 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Samantha's nude massage? I'm hoping based on her ad that she is also nude for the massage? I'd hate to have a miss-communication. Your prior experiences would be appreciated. Thank you.
    She's nice enough and good slender body. Massage isn't great though and HJ is mechanical.

  2. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSom  [View Original Post]
    She is a nice lady, yes she does a good massage in the nude. Will allow roaming to a point. Is attractive and friendly. Slender and small chested. Absolutely no full service. But you will be very happy.
    Have seen her several times in the past. No drama. Safe location. She is always nice, gets nude. Slender body build with A cups. Allows some roaming. Very good massage. Nice PM or pegging if you like. Edging and a great release. Fox News will be on her TV. No BJ or FS. She is a quality provider and worth seeing. Enjoy.

  3. #3682

    RE-Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by CATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Samantha's nude massage? I'm hoping based on her ad that she is also nude for the massage? I'd hate to have a miss-communication. Your prior experiences would be appreciated. Thank you.
    She is a nice lady, yes she does a good massage in the nude. Will allow roaming to a point. Is attractive and friendly. Slender and small chested. Absolutely no full service. But you will be very happy.

  4. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Typical first-rate Eastern visit. An hour is $100.00 now, so $300.00 total.
    WOW! I guess it's 'bout time for some of us ole timers to hang up the old Trojan and settle in to shuffleboard or something of similar low expense! There is no way on God's green earth I am paying a $100 house fee for 60 minutes (which probably gets shorted to 40 or 45 minutes).

    As always, as long as there's guys willing to pay it, that inflated price won't come back down to (what I consider) normal! Makes for more room for you young bucks with more money than brains I guess.

  5. #3680

    Samantha Unforgettable NUDE Massage?

    Anyone have any experience with Samantha's nude massage? I'm hoping based on her ad that she is also nude for the massage? I'd hate to have a miss-communication. Your prior experiences would be appreciated. Thank you.

  6. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison72  [View Original Post]
    Went the other day and got Amanda. All the usual activities you expect at Eastern. In the table shower room she is doing her TUMA thing and jerking me off while I'm on all fours. Turn over and Coco is standing there naked cleaning herself off with the shower head. Thought she was going to join even without asking, but didn't. Amanda asked if I wanted another girl while we were walking to the room but I just kept it at her. She will be there till the end of the month then off to NY, maybe back in a few months. Said she was 33, who knows, either way very pretty, nice body, same with Coco.
    I saw Coco several days ago. Typical first-rate Eastern visit. An hour is $100.00 now, so $300.00 total. Amanda came in and asked to join. I would have liked to, but I passed. I'll try her next.

  7. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTechh  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673

    Decided to TOFTT. Was sent pics of what is of course a super hot Asian chick. I figured fuck it, the way I play it normally is I start by going in for a grope to see if they're the pork type, know what I mean? Anyway, no cop here. The gal I met was not in her 20's. Maybe 40's, but super nice. I opt'd for the "VIP" as I like to play without those pesky rain coats. She checked me meticulously to make sure I didn't have anything obvious. I'm clean as a whistle with recent tests, since I like to gamble. Anyway, girl was nice enough. We played, I deposited deep in her and she gave me a slight massage afterwards. Was on my way after dropping $$$ to gamble on my health and freedom, lmao. This hobby is getting expensive, let me know if anyone wants to donate to the soon to be poor. Have fun with that one, she was super tight. If we get the same one of course. I didn't catch a name.
    Thanks for the info. But is the older gal attractive? 1-10 what would you rate?

  8. #3677

    Amanda

    Went the other day and got Amanda. All the usual activities you expect at Eastern. In the table shower room she is doing her TUMA thing and jerking me off while I'm on all fours. Turn over and Coco is standing there naked cleaning herself off with the shower head. Thought she was going to join even without asking, but didn't. Amanda asked if I wanted another girl while we were walking to the room but I just kept it at her. She will be there till the end of the month then off to NY, maybe back in a few months. Said she was 33, who knows, either way very pretty, nice body, same with Coco.

  9. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper69  [View Original Post]
    I called, and they said to text, they quoted me as 160 for half, 220 for an hour, and 300 for VIP. When asked what was included, they said they can't say over text. Wondering if it is just an old fashion Asian brothel. With those prices, doesn't seem like they are pretending it's a massage.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...s/916581767673

    Decided to TOFTT. Was sent pics of what is of course a super hot Asian chick. I figured fuck it, the way I play it normally is I start by going in for a grope to see if they're the pork type, know what I mean? Anyway, no cop here. The gal I met was not in her 20's. Maybe 40's, but super nice. I opt'd for the "VIP" as I like to play without those pesky rain coats. She checked me meticulously to make sure I didn't have anything obvious. I'm clean as a whistle with recent tests, since I like to gamble. Anyway, girl was nice enough. We played, I deposited deep in her and she gave me a slight massage afterwards. Was on my way after dropping $$$ to gamble on my health and freedom, lmao. This hobby is getting expensive, let me know if anyone wants to donate to the soon to be poor. Have fun with that one, she was super tight. If we get the same one of course. I didn't catch a name.

  10. #3675

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RPilot  [View Original Post]
    Plumber took a shot. Coco answered. Smaller 5' or less, very friendly, very good English skills. He said mid 30's to maybe 40. Shower was a very new and nice experience. Quite fun slip and slide. She is not shy and not new. . 8 house fee posted right at entrance door. He offered $$ and got everything in normal Eastern style but she slipped the raincoat on for FS (which was agreeable). Plumber spotted Amanda in the hall. Very tall for oriental, mid to late 20's. Body was fully clothed as she was dusting and cleaning. Nice shape. Plumber said I needed another $300 worth of pipes repairing so that he can go see what Amanda will do.
    This guy I met at Lowe's told me he saw Coco yesterday. Great MILF body and performance. All services performed up to his standard and he said she is very responsive and seems to enjoy the session. He too saw Amanda in the hall. She's chatty and seems nice. Not sure if he'll repeat with Coco or Amanda next time. He said it's probably a coin toss. By the way, he said time was shortened by 15 minutes, fwiw.

  11. #3674

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Amanda or Coco, anyone seen them?
    Plumber took a shot. Coco answered. Smaller 5' or less, very friendly, very good English skills. He said mid 30's to maybe 40. Shower was a very new and nice experience. Quite fun slip and slide. She is not shy and not new. . 8 house fee posted right at entrance door. He offered $$ and got everything in normal Eastern style but she slipped the raincoat on for FS (which was agreeable). Plumber spotted Amanda in the hall. Very tall for oriental, mid to late 20's. Body was fully clothed as she was dusting and cleaning. Nice shape. Plumber said I needed another $300 worth of pipes repairing so that he can go see what Amanda will do.

  12. #3673
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to Eastern yet with new lineup?

    Thinking about taking a visit.
    Amanda or Coco, anyone seen them?

  13. #3672

    Eastern

    Anybody been to Eastern yet with new lineup?

    Thinking about taking a visit.

  14. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    140 for qv I might consider. Apartments also seem safer than an AMP. Seems like a win-win. I haven't had any Asian pussy in years.
    I have been told these are bait and switch. The model seldom resembles the ad even a little. Older, dumpy, etc.

    The location always is a concern. The one time I almost sent they wanted to know my race and appearance before I got there. I told them I was a mix of fuck and off.

  15. #3670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Qv is good as an option

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    160 is quick visit BBBJ, but sex is covered, same services at 220 but an Hour. 300 is bare all the way around GFE. Like I said this is part of an Asian Ring that's been around for ever. They have crews working Tampa and they usually set up in Hotels. This one is an apartment. Be Advised!

    This is the ad for Tampa.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3684645
    140 for qv I might consider. Apartments also seem safer than an AMP. Seems like a win-win. I haven't had any Asian pussy in years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape