Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1390
-
09-07-25 18:21 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 74Worth it
If you can get her she's worth but her living arrangement is tough. She working on getting more stable. So it should get better. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 16:05 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 193Finacialjackas
Anyone been able to see her. I've tried for couple weeks but she's terrible communicating. Set up plans a few times then she goes quiet and comes back next day apologizing. I've given up. Just curious if anybody lucked out and found her at that right time.
-
09-04-25 08:46 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 110Lilly freckles
She's banned. Still can find her on Seeking or some old escort ads.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-25 08:43 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 110LovingDee
Find her on Seeking. 400/500.
Originally Posted by Bulldog35
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 14:32 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 138Tranquilmind
Anyone know anything about her? DM if you wish.
-
09-03-25 10:29 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 44No response Dee
Same, I've reached out a couple of times and she never replied.
Originally Posted by Gb5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 20:30 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 29Only platonic.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 18:02 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 205Shampoo kitty
Has anyone made strides with shampoo kitty?
-
09-02-25 11:53 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 55LovingDee
Same as me, I just gave up.
Originally Posted by Bulldog35
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 10:32 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 49Any Information on LovingDee
Has anyone have a session with LovingDee? I've tried several times but I'm not getting any response.
Bulldog35.
-
08-30-25 15:54 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 3Mostly platonic for me
We cuddled in the nude, but she drew a red line at anything more. She's not really followed up on any of my attempts for repeat sessions. Again YMMV.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 15:51 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 3LittlBunny
She's super sweet and mostly platonic. I got a topless cuddle from her. She allowed a little "petting," but wouldn't do more no matter how much was offered. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Acrylic
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 20:16 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 781She's back.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 18:14 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 409Would love Hattie's contact since her account is gone if anyone is willing to share. Thanks friends!
-
08-24-25 17:42 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 123I agree 100% with this. When she's on. And "sober" for lack of a better word, she checks every box you would want. But it's a literal roll of the dice every time. It might be better if you can host though.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






