Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1389
-
08-24-25 15:43 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 132Hattie
I've seen her a couple times and had FS for $$ (check my previous posts in her). But if you search other's posts for her you'll see that there are definite demons and she is all over the place. There are likely days where you could get FS and skip w / o paying b / c she's on something. That said, when she's not fighting with her mom and not on something she is incredibly sweet and a great time. I won't go back b / c the IC is just too weird for me. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 12:00 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 29She IS back, as SnugProSuperMax (don't ask me) in Charlotte. If you're not seeing her, you may have "only Pros" checked, as she registered as an enthusiast. Your best bet may to be to touch base, chat a bit, and stay non-transactional. Sometimes it's best if you let the crazy ones lead you where they want to go.
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 11:20 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 67Hilohattie
Just wanted to check here since she was mostly between NC and NYC, did anyone ever score FS with hilohattie by paying just 200 Hr, or was it always min. 2 hr /400 to go all the way? I've heard and also experienced personally that she won't give it up for hour bookings. Wondering if it's worth repeating and trying for 200 (if she comes back).
-
08-23-25 11:37 #1086Regular Member

Posts: 7LittlBunny in Winston-Salem.
Was thinking on seeing if she dose any thing extra looks good if anyone tried it let me know.
-
08-20-25 06:50 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 203She did some extras a few years back when I saw her but I think she got married since then so she probably went legit. She is a nice, attractive girl though for sure.
Originally Posted by Blueridgenc
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 21:23 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 123Hello my old friend
Didn't take long for a familiar face to come back. It won't take long to figure out who I'm talking about.
-
08-17-25 13:48 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 43Re: Hezekiah93
I cuddled with her about a year ago. Super nice and attractive but was very platonic for me. I seem to recall some older reviews that hinted at more being available but I didn't experience that.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
Best,
Blueridge.
-
08-17-25 08:48 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 43LittlBunny
I saw her the first time she was on cc. She is super sweet, a great cuddler and platonic.
Originally Posted by MrChamp
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 07:35 #1081Morgan38Guest
Very platonic. Don't get cheated by the number of reviews!
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 13:31 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 123I reached out to her when I was out that way. But she never responded.
Originally Posted by MrChamp
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 12:54 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 126Ilovegreyareas
Anyone had chance to meet this lady?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ilovegreyareas
-
08-14-25 07:29 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 67Abidiaz
Anyone met abidiaz in person? She is now banned but we chat off the site a lot. Feel free to pm.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/abidiaz
-
08-13-25 10:07 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 123Reports indicate a severe case of YMMV. And extras are not cheap. I've never had a session with her though.
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 08:49 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 142Cc
Hey what's up group any info on this lady?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MyaTraveling
-
08-12-25 15:31 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 55Goldenglow
She is a super sweet and sensual bigger lady. Things progress after each cuddle. I saw her 3 times but L1 was her limit with me. Still a great cuddle and a great time.
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





