Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18291
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #17991

    Tall Blonde Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Great pic Gilf, I just email you hope you have more pics of Dani.

    Haven't seen her as her schedule and my Schedule didn't line up. But now that she is in Hollywood hills I might try to set up before she leaves or retires.
    She is indeed flaky and hard to reach. I just sent you three emails, Heizenberg, with dozens of pics of her from 4 to 5 years ago. Unfortunately, I've not had the opportunity to get to her and creampie her holes since then, mainly because every time I'm in LA I couldn't reach her within the limited time frame of my infrequent LA visits.

    I, too, would like to know her current location, now that she's moved from the Hilton. If someone would like to supply me with her current incall street address, or else the hotel she's in if that is where it is, I'd like to see if her location is easier for me now to get to from the Santa Monica airport area, by Uber.

  2. #17990

    Dani my white whale

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/danni-59

    Slam dunk BBFSCIP, BBgreekCIA, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, CIM swallows. And DFKs like she's your fianc.

    How tall is she? Well, her legs are just long enough to reach the ground! (Actually about 6 feet without heels, I would guess.) The pic is mine from about 4 or 5 years ago when she was still in Van Nuys. The tits by the way are 100% girl meat, not plastic! She was 300 for an hour with two cups a few years ago, but I think she's asking more now? Maybe someone here knows the going rate?
    Great pic Gilf, I just email you hope you have more pics of Dani.

    Haven't seen her as her schedule and my Schedule didn't line up. But now that she is in Hollywood hills I might try to set up before she leaves or retires.

  3. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesana861  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried that one that has the site called gtr?
    What's the site called gtr?

  4. #17988
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesana861  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried that one that has the site called gtr?
    Have not. For some reason I enjoy walking in cold to an AMP and being surprised.

  5. #17987
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    If you're using bedpage, just search for BBFS and a good 10 -15% of AMPs are advertising that option. I've tested it out and it's really available, and the upcharge can be surprisingly low.
    Have you tried that one that has the site called gtr?

  6. #17986

    Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/danni-59

    Slam dunk BBFSCIP, BBgreekCIA, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, CIM swallows. And DFKs like she's your fianc.

    How tall is she? Well, her legs are just long enough to reach the ground! (Actually about 6 feet without heels, I would guess.) The pic is mine from about 4 or 5 years ago when she was still in Van Nuys. The tits by the way are 100% girl meat, not plastic! She was 300 for an hour with two cups a few years ago, but I think she's asking more now? Maybe someone here knows the going rate?
    Danni is one of the best if you are ok with MILF / GILF. I wish I was doing this 20 years ago and could have seen her then. The last time I saw her was in her Universal City hotel and she was adjusting the air conditioning while I was in her couch. I was really checking out the her ass and legs and couldn't believe how great she looked especially for her age. American Eagle should be using her for their good genes ads.

    One question for the guys who have seen her lately. I haven't gotten a response from her in a while. I think since I read in here that she moved. I just noticed the number in her ad is different from the one I've been using for a few years. Is that the right number in the ad or does she still use one ending in 8696? Or, does anyone know if she just scaled back her availability? Maybe I wasn't enough of a regular to make the cut.

  7. #17985
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwa251  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this girl has some of the best gatekeepers of all time (myself included) because she has been UTR BBFS for years. She's beautiful, white, and down for anything but Greek.

    500 for an hour BBFS included. But I'm done with her after 5 years or so.

    This site is having connectivity issues so try to find her this way. Or just type Kbebe escort in google and you'll find her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...g-Beach/Kbebe5

    I can't believe no one has posted about her before.
    That's surprising, I saw her a while back a couple of times and didn't pick up on that.

  8. #17984
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    I received a few PMs about this UTR. She's now in Vegas tho.

    https://www.erome.com/a/kXzVZ08d
    Damn bro, is that your video? Nice work of so.

  9. #17983

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfWolf79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recomendation for above average tall BB offering providers? Taller the better.
    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/danni-59

    Slam dunk BBFSCIP, BBgreekCIA, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, CIM swallows. And DFKs like she's your fiancé.

    How tall is she? Well, her legs are just long enough to reach the ground! (Actually about 6 feet without heels, I would guess.) The pic is mine from about 4 or 5 years ago when she was still in Van Nuys. The tits by the way are 100% girl meat, not plastic! She was 300 for an hour with two cups a few years ago, but I think she's asking more now? Maybe someone here knows the going rate?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6909.jpeg‎  

  10. #17982

    Lauren Phillips and Kaylee Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfWolf79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recomendation for above average tall BB offering providers? Taller the better.
    Lauren Phillips (5"11) and Kaylee Ryder (6"0) are both tall pornstars / escorts who allow BBFS. They're pricey but worth it:

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurenfillsup

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayleexryder

  11. #17981

    Tall BB Providers

    Anyone have a recomendation for above average tall BB offering providers? Taller the better.

  12. #17980

    BBFS now widely available

    If you're using bedpage, just search for BBFS and a good 10 -15% of AMPs are advertising that option. I've tested it out and it's really available, and the upcharge can be surprisingly low.

  13. #17979

    Share contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    I received a few PMs about this UTR. She's now in Vegas tho.

    https://www.erome.com/a/kXzVZ08d
    Mikey can you share the contact of this white girl that's in vegas? Or have any other in vegas?

  14. #17978
    May this humble pervert from Vegas get this little spinners contact info as well? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    I received a few PMs about this UTR. She's now in Vegas tho.

    https://www.erome.com/a/kXzVZ08d

  15. #17977

    Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    I received a few PMs about this UTR. She's now in Vegas tho.

    https://www.erome.com/a/kXzVZ08d
    Have her contact I'm here in vegas now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape