Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 9222
-
09-30-25 07:45 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 539Seeking one of my private pics my primary pic
I have previously kept all my pics private. Revealed them only to SBs I was interested in and to those I was relatively certain would not know me in real life. My private life and professional life would not benefit from being found on seeking.
This morning, I found one of my heretofore private pics had been made my primary pic. Public. I didn’t do it. So fuck that. On purpose or accident, it doesn't matter. I'm out!
Deactivated my account.
-
09-15-25 14:37 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 196So sponsors are posting in forums to drum up business? SMDH.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 13:47 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 1138Interesting.
The site profile has no pictures?
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 19:08 #9024Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN chocolate girl in Burlington, her name is Victoria and she is 19. Cute with a big rack. Not into anal or girls. Very submissive, and likes giving head. Loves rough sex, even being slapped a bit and called dirty names. Likes her hair pulled while she is being pounded in doggy and being spanked. No word on BBFS, but low-Mid PPM.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Vicktoria
-
09-03-25 19:05 #9023Administrator

Posts: 5254Question
Just curious, why are you reposting their real first and last name?
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 13:30 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 238Question
Just curious, why are you posting their real first and last name?
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 11:27 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 201Selfie on seeking?
I've never used seeking but thought I'd look into it. I'm not super comfortable with the selfie they make you upload. Have you guys done that? Any issues?
-
09-02-25 18:49 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 1897Your list
The first one has been on since 2016. That's never a good sign.
The second is MM. I have some of her SM but I have not checked to see if it is still good. We chatted in 9-23 and she seemed eager to meet. Used some pro-style language. I do not recall what I offered. We were supposed to do a MnG near Kenwood Mall (her preference.) Day of, when I tried to confirm, she apologized and said she forgot she had a court date for then. I made a few half-hearted attempts to reschedule but dropped off after that.
Hope this is useful.
Brad.
.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 08:12 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 238Seeking
Anyone met her? https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-93c5599bff2b.
I've seen this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-33f86b183131 She's nice, submissive, but rather mechanical. Open minded though. Wants 5 but will do 3. 5 - not worth it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-2e86f4ace9a0 Met for a meet and greet. Even prettier in person. She wasn't open to anything further. She may want platonic. But this was a year ago, things may have changed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-e887a7dd93ed - never met, but talked to for a while. She seems to want virtual only.
-
08-25-25 11:44 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 196I've gotten the same texts and didn't click on the link. I figured it was a scam. Same number.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 14:23 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 1897Redhead
This profile has been used on every site that I know about. She seems eager to meet but, in my experience, will always NCNS on the day of. I can supply more info to contributing seniors.
BAM.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 01:06 #9016Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, new SLN girl in Reading, her name is Mariah and she is 25. She said that she enjoys rough sex, but is more about just pleasing her SD. Will pretty much do whatever is asked. That was basically the response to everything I asked, 'whatever pleases daddy'. Open to everything and anything. She is ok with BBFS as well, as long as no CIP. Low to mid range PPM.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Redhead/
-
08-22-25 22:56 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 136Web Links
Best not to click on web links from unknown (or not well-known) sources considering the high tech scams nowadays.
-
08-22-25 21:35 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 1138Scam? Netlify. App
Anyone seen this one suddenly popup on a text?
I lost access to my old Seeking Arrangements account that I used to message you. Here's the link to my new profile where you can check out both my public and private photos.
https://seekingaccess-my-private-pictures.netlify.app/
Source number (443) 735-13 xx.
Considering netlify. App is a software developers platform this is at best a man in the middle attack vector.
-
08-20-25 12:23 #9013Senior Member

Posts: 196Agreed. I never pay for a M&G other than for coffee, lunch, etc. I let them choose the place so they feel comfortable. If they pick Jeff Ruby's or something similar right off the bat, that's a red flag. But I never give them cash. It's worked for me well thus far.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





