Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 975 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 14618
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12608

    Venting. Maybe. A little.

    I know some of you girls read this. Seriously. Would it kill you to put the pipe down and hit the gym 3 days a week? Your fits are supposed to be nice & firm at least until your 50's. Doing a few squats will take care of those dimples on your ass. A health diet that doesn't consist of crack cocaine will do wonders for that zombie look. And that belly. Why'all ain't pinching no inch why'all be pinching 8 inches ladies. That's fat.

    I hand it to most the Spanish girls. Who most are doing this to take care of their kids not a meth habit. Those titties be looking straight at you not to the sides.

    This has been a public service announcement.

  2. #12607

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Nah. Doesn't seem like anyone has seen her and I looked up her number and couldn't find anything.
    When no city is listed 99% of the time it's fake / scam.

  3. #12606
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.
    Nah. Doesn't seem like anyone has seen her and I looked up her number and couldn't find anything.

  4. #12605

    Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rn239  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.
    Am I missing something here? Are we looking at the same pictures? I thought the other monger was joking when he said she's TGTBT. I see a fat chick that I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck, what am I missing?

  5. #12604
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    It's a no go for me just be careful. She's lying constantly from what I heard she's a thief.
    That's Nina She is a. Junkie ***** and a thief as you stated in you are not lying about what you have heard its all true and then some I wish whoever sre this one the test of miseries, because that's all they're going to get.

  6. #12603

    This girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/270412343857

    She was sorta a UTR when I last saw her. The pics I received were BTC. Before the crack. She was very very skinny. No tits. I do not like skinny girls but again. I was there. She was living with her brother at the time in some apts. Decent enough BBBJ. Wouldn't let me CIM. Said maybe next well there wasn't going to be no next time. I fucked her pretty good I asked you like this dick huh you little ****. Uh huh. LOL.

    Maybe she has put some weight on but there is better out there.

  7. #12602
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.
    She looks good. Did you take her for a spin yet? I'd love to know how it went.

  8. #12601

    A rainy day with Belle the bomshell

    What better way so spend a rainy day then with Belle giving you her famous BBBJ, and if you mongers haven't been there then you will never find out my definition of FAMOUS, LOL. But seriously this woman has been around for several years and still bounces back better then ever. Big and very pierced and suckable tits. This woman is definitely a GFE, and loves it. She looks up at you with those nice eyes of hers while giving you one of most cared for blow jobs and works it like she is sculpting it into a work of art. Little triangle trimmed Bush she sports, and loves the DATY, and so will you. Very clean and always showered and nice teddy of sexy outfit on when you come. For the service you get the price you will pay is spot on. Good luck guys if you can get a chance to see her, do so. Ciao mongers I hope it rains a lot, if I can spend them this way.

  9. #12600

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.
    That's funny! LOL.

  10. #12599

    Info please

    Anyone got info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/421362474095

    Something feels off about this ad (like too good to be true), but damn she is hot.

  11. #12598

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson69  [View Original Post]
    So I just had a friend of mine introduce me to this one I am about to go take her for a test ride so ill be back with more details or DM me and ill share her information also.
    It's a no go for me just be careful. She's lying constantly from what I heard she's a thief.

  12. #12597
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    Here's something interesting. A few months ago, this same woman's post had two numbers associated with it. Might have even been last year. I thought I recognized the body as maybe a woman I know who isn't in the business, so looked into it and I googled both numbers, came up with two different names. A little further investigating revealed that both women connected to the two phone numbers each had the same birthday.

    They have to be twins, right?

    I speculate that one of the reasons that their ads never show their face is that at one point both twins were working off the same number. Call, and one or the other would show up.

    Can anyone confirm this?

    By the way, that is their correct age, 49.
    I did a search on here with both numbers before asking the forum but nothing came back.

    Thanks Lurker.

  13. #12596
    Quote Originally Posted by BangaGong69  [View Original Post]
    I just found this one that's new.

    So I just had a friend of mine introduce me to this one I am about to go take her for a test ride so ill be back with more details or DM me and I'll share her information also.
    Inbox is empty now.

  14. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    She used to read this forum. Maybe still does. Someone (me) had posted a link to a short online video she starred in and she popped into the conversation. Video is no longer online, before you ask.
    I think I may still have one. Wink.

    She is a really cool girl. Some of the wildest sex I've had from any provider & that's saying something. Really guys & maybe girls if your into a freaky little spinner this is your gal.

  15. #12594

    Yummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson69  [View Original Post]
    So I just had a friend of mine introduce me to this one I am about to go take her for a test ride so ill be back with more details or DM me and ill share her information also.
    I also got one who doesn't post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape