Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 168 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2509
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2044

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewate  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to ROM since it opened and have never experienced this. Who is this girl so I know to avoid her?

    BTW, if y'all are thinking about checking out Bella you'd better go before she retires in a month and heads back to Portugal.
    She said that 180 was body to body and it was an additional 40 for a handjob nd 200 for a BJ.

  2. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    There is more to life than rub and tugs. Hotter Asians than any I've seen at ROM. 240 HH. No annoying bargaining. No 30 minutes of fake massage. Spread those pussy wide open and straight to business. The only downside is a slight language barrier if you like to chat with girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-information
    We need to pivot away from this $270 HJ nuru joke. These girls are so entitled they want to set appointment on their own time, not at client convenience. I know this is off topic but in Asia for $100 you get 2 hrs in an 800 sqft room with your own separate wet and dry sauna / toilet / jacuzzi. They serve you food / alcohol fruit plate, you get a beautiful 22 year old all natural Bs that will bathe you give you multiple BBBJ until you can't handle, I can't justify paying $270 for a girl that doesn't even want to be there this is insane.

  3. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    There is more to life than rub and tugs. Hotter Asians than any I've seen at ROM. 240 HH. No annoying bargaining. No 30 minutes of fake massage. Spread those pussy wide open and straight to business. The only downside is a slight language barrier if you like to chat with girls.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-information

  4. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    I've been going to ROM since it opened and have never experienced this. Who is this girl so I know to avoid her?

    BTW, if y'all are thinking about checking out Bella you'd better go before she retires in a month and heads back to Portugal.

  5. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    Interesting, I also stopped going to Rom for same exactly reason, met with latina lady she picked $270 and asked me for 3 bills as her price different from Spa and also offered FS for 8 bills, wondering if we are talking about same hoe LOL.

  6. #2039

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes, ROM offers a girl at her CM apartment. Today, it was Kat. Has anyone used this aspect of the service? How about anyone who has seen Kat? PM is OK / preferred.
    I met with her at CM apartment her massage skills is great but she is very vocal so if you are enjoying toooo much talking and listening to her description of everything she is doing you will enjoy it, unfortunately I don't like too much talking in my session so I didn't really enjoy my session with her.

  7. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherBogie  [View Original Post]
    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.
    Thats nuts. Never had an issue with the base fee being nuru + HJ. Secret menu items definitely a premium though. Who was it if you don't mind sharing? DM cool too.

  8. #2037

    Yeah I stopped going to ROM

    It was a quick fun ride but started getting ridiculous. Last girl I saw said 3 bills for a HJ and 8 bills for FS. She claimed the $270 advertised fee was only for nuru massage, no HJ included. Back to rub and tugs.

  9. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.
    This is getting wild, $270 for a HJ and sometimes the girl acts like she doesn't want to be there.

  10. #2035

    Did not bite

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    Wow, out of morbid curiosity did you bite and was that CBJ or bb?
    I did not bite and she just jacked me off. Apparently she is retiring.

  11. #2034

    ROM girls

    Anyone seen any of these girls at ROM lately and can give some details (body type, level of service, etc)? I've not see much about them posted anywhere: Val, Mel, Nova, Taylor, Cindy, Kiana, Kim, Mari, Ella, Tasha? Thanks.

  12. #2033

  13. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.
    Wow, out of morbid curiosity did you bite and was that CBJ or bb?

  14. #2031

    Mel ROM

    How much does she charge for a BJ? She quoted me $420. I was shocked.

  15. #2030
    Anyone seen any of the newer girls at healingnestsanta (ig).

    Erica, Drea, Ava, Venus, or Dream.

    Appreciate any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape