Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 529 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7400

    Zen Melt

    Just had the weirdest experience ever.

    Was greeted by a younger girl (compared to most Brevard standards) unattractive girl. 6/10 at best. I thought she was more of 4/10 but I mean beggars can't be choosers.

    On the way to the room I ask is Sasha is available? She says she's Sasha. Totally different Sasha than I saw like 2 weeks ago. We get to the room and she says how long?

    I say 1 hour and she says $80.

    I hand over $100.

    She says "shower?

    I say "Sure".

    She says, tip for shower?

    I'm like really?

    She's like yeah.

    I hand over another 60. I realize going rate for hot Asians in orlando is like 240/ hr. I have no desire for FS with this girl.

    She looks at the $160 I just paid her for an hour massage / shower and is extremely disappointed. I grab the money out of her hand and walk out.

    Honestly not sure what the issue is with this place. Sasha was hot but not even orlando hot. Then someone posts about being robbed. Now this.

    I'm going to stay away unless there are some positive reviews in the future.

  2. #7399
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    I talked to the ladies and that's not the story apparently. Mongers, I'd take this accusation with a grain of salt. I trust her more than a random stranger on the forum.
    Yeah sure. Believe what you want. I'm telling you what happened. 200 plus dollars does not just get up and walk away. I'm not some random stranger. I've been on this forum plenty. Maybe it happens you you will learn a lesson. Of course they will deny to the end. And you have the nerve to say I made the shit up? For what? To make $200?

  3. #7398
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    Suspect in what way? She offered the $ and I took it. What the Hell would you do? Leave? Sasha had Jasmine on the phone.
    I talked to the ladies and that's not the story apparently. Mongers, I'd take this accusation with a grain of salt. I trust her more than a random stranger on the forum.

  4. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    So after this you confronted Sasha or Jasmine, they gave you your money back and Jasmine told you to never come back again??

    Sounds suspect to me.
    Suspect in what way? She offered the $ and I took it. What the Hell would you do? Leave? Sasha had Jasmine on the phone.

  5. #7396

    Details

    So after this you confronted Sasha or Jasmine, they gave you your money back and Jasmine told you to never come back again??

    Sounds suspect to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    So, it seems there are folks out tbere that feel I should actually spill the beans on the place this happened, so Ok!

    This is for all you guys. We have to stick together. It was at the one everyone is calling Zen Melt. Jasmine told me 9 months ago when she was at Gardenia that they would be ooening a store in Melbourne. The other girl calls herself Sasha. Really cute, and we had a great time. We were in the shower twice, and I know that is when the $ disappeared.

    Jasmine knocked on the door at the table shower and said something in Chinese, and left. We went back to the room to get dressed. I reached into my pants to give Sasha an additional tip, and over $209 was gone! Sasha is Sabrina from Tokyo.

  6. #7395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    Beware! "Zen Melt" melbourne! Thieves!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    So, it seems there are folks out tbere that feel I should actually spill the beans on the place this happened, so Ok!

    This is for all you guys. We have to stick together. It was at the one everyone is calling Zen Melt. Jasmine told me 9 months ago when she was at Gardenia that they would be ooening a store in Melbourne. The other girl calls herself Sasha. Really cute, and we had a great time. We were in the shower twice, and I know that is when the $ disappeared.

    Jasmine knocked on the door at the table shower and said something in Chinese, and left. We went back to the room to get dressed. I reached into my pants to give Sasha an additional tip, and over $209 was gone! Sasha is Sabrina from Tokyo.
    Personally I never been robbed at a AMP.

    Dumb luck I guess.

    Orlando girls moving in on Brevard should not start off like this!

    'hopefully' it will be bad for business!!
    in the same plaza with Supercuts and Jackson Hewitt

    don't need no shill with a simp report coming to their rescue a Thief is a Thief!
    these reports are as important as positive reviews

  7. #7394
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I found myself down south on 95, went to a local spa, great time very soft hands.

    Price good $$. 4 full menu, I had Jasmine very well stacked MILF. I did see a younger girl looked to be 20's.

    Please check it out you will be glad you did.
    I saw.

    Jasmine last year at gardenia before that place changed names in Orlando. I had a really great time with her and she aims to please. The other girl I have seen her as well. At Zen melt, she goes by Sasha. And I believe is Sabrina. That was at Tokyo. She offered the back door to me but I did not partake For an additional benjamin. I'm actually sorry that I'm banned from there now because both of those girls would probably chop my balls off!

  8. #7393

    OK! Already

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why anyone would post getting ripped off without giving a location?

    In over 20 years and hundreds of spas I've never been ripped off at a AMP!

    Maybe I'm lucky, but if I did I'd damn sure let my fellow mongers know where!
    So, it seems there are folks out tbere that feel I should actually spill the beans on the place this happened, so Ok!

    This is for all you guys. We have to stick together. It was at the one everyone is calling Zen Melt. Jasmine told me 9 months ago when she was at Gardenia that they would be ooening a store in Melbourne. The other girl calls herself Sasha. Really cute, and we had a great time. We were in the shower twice, and I know that is when the $ disappeared.

    Jasmine knocked on the door at the table shower and said something in Chinese, and left. We went back to the room to get dressed. I reached into my pants to give Sasha an additional tip, and over $209 was gone! Sasha is Sabrina from Tokyo.

  9. #7392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    Ripped off??

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    An experienced monger may figure out where this happened!

    Not for me to tell, sorry!
    Don't know why anyone would post getting ripped off without giving a location?

    In over 20 years and hundreds of spas I've never been ripped off at a AMP!

    Maybe I'm lucky, but if I did I'd damn sure let my fellow mongers know where!

  10. #7391

    Zen Melt

    I found myself down south on 95, went to a local spa, great time very soft hands.

    Price good $$. 4 full menu, I had Jasmine very well stacked MILF. I did see a younger girl looked to be 20's.

    Please check it out you will be glad you did.

  11. #7390

    Mid tier lvel

    On the lvl with the place on fee / amazing spa / ocean.

    Older ok body. 30 min rush job with an ok massage. Paid too much for Extras. Top lifted up during CG, then mish and doggy but jr wasnt into it. Saran wrap BJ finish. . 6 for hhr +1. 4 (talked down from 2) for extra.

    No kissing, daty.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    Saw the ad. New one in melb. Cold be Star / ace level or could be Khang fa / zen level. Or anywhere in between.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/779600392361

  12. #7389

    You figure it out!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Zen Melt, is this the spa your referring to?
    An experienced monger may figure out where this happened!

    Not for me to tell, sorry!

  13. #7388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    Robbed / returned / banned

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    This entire ordeal really shook me up! The worst part about it is the girl in charge told me don't come back! The service was great, and I know the girl I was with didn't do it. Sad because she is in the middle, and she reminds me very much of Micky from Milk! Both of these girls have worked in Orlando. Has anyone else ever experienced something like this?
    Zen Melt, is this the spa your referring to?

  14. #7387

    Me Either!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    In all of my years, I've never heard of it happening in an AMP. I'm always aware that it's possible and watch for it. From my experience, Asians don't steal money.
    Never expected it! I was just floored by it. I was even going to tip the girl more, because she was so awesome! My surprise to find only loose change in my pocket!

  15. #7386
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    I went to a local Melbourne establishment today and made the mistake of taking so e extra $ in with me. While in the table shower it disappeared. I will not name the place. I did get it back though. I threatened a bad review. I will not do that though. Just be careful guys!
    In all of my years, I've never heard of it happening in an AMP. I'm always aware that it's possible and watch for it. From my experience, Asians don't steal money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape