Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 17684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16124

    In addition

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    1. Local phone number. If it's not 314,636, or 815, I'm not bothering.

    2. Specific reference to local location, such as "Soulard" "CWE" "Tower Grove" or anything specific to St. Louis like "Lambert Field" or "Busch Stadium"or even toasted Rav, rather than something that applies generically to any city, like "downtown" or "airport" or "Southside..

    3. List of restrictions or things she won't do, rather than those fake ads that have a long list of every sex act you can imagine.

    4. Limited hours. No one is available 24/7, and if they are is this someone you really want to see?

    5. Amateurish photos. Phone quality selfies or mirror shots rather than highly polished professional shots of a girl TGTBT.

    None of these alone are definitive, but together they increase the likelihood of reaching a real provider.
    Certain websites have history of previous posts, if there are a few past ones chances increase of a real person.

  2. #16123

    Green Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by WantaMassage2  [View Original Post]
    We talk a lot about some of the red flags on various sites and ads to look for, any known green flags to keep an eye on in the ads to give some level of confidence or reassurance it could be legit provider? Obviously nothing is guaranteed but something that would give good indication? #squeamish.
    1. Local phone number. If it's not 314,636, or 815, I'm not bothering.

    2. Specific reference to local location, such as "Soulard" "CWE" "Tower Grove" or anything specific to St. Louis like "Lambert Field" or "Busch Stadium"or even toasted Rav, rather than something that applies generically to any city, like "downtown" or "airport" or "Southside.”.

    3. List of restrictions or things she won't do, rather than those fake ads that have a long list of every sex act you can imagine.

    4. Limited hours. No one is available 24/7, and if they are is this someone you really want to see?

    5. Amateurish photos. Phone quality selfies or mirror shots rather than highly polished professional shots of a girl TGTBT.

    None of these alone are definitive, but together they increase the likelihood of reaching a real provider.

  3. #16122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    You actually paid850? Come on man, that's why prices are going up!
    No, I paid $700 for 1. 5 hr 5 years ago and have not seen her since. Saw a pic and knew it was a scam. Just tried to help the board.

    https://midwestkali.com/

    Yes, absolutely I am the problem. 😂.

  4. #16121
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    That is Midwest Kali and I have seen her before. Guys please do not fall for this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-midwest-kali
    You actually paid850? Come on man, that's why prices are going up!

  5. #16120

    Green flags

    We talk a lot about some of the red flags on various sites and ads to look for, any known green flags to keep an eye on in the ads to give some level of confidence or reassurance it could be legit provider? Obviously nothing is guaranteed but something that would give good indication? #squeamish.

  6. #16119
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for looking out for everyone!

    Stay Safe.
    I gotcha. Good catch! Thanks!

  7. #16118
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Her price was lower when I saw her 5 years and no deposit needed.

    I was just mentioned that this ad was a scam and not Midwest Kali and did not want anyone to pay for a fake provider.
    Thanks for looking out for everyone!

    Stay Safe.

  8. #16117
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I'm willing to bet that most "seasoned" guys out there instantly lose ALL interest in this chick when they see she wants $850/hr with a "50% Deposit Required", after all, what could "possibly" go wrong with sending an escort $425.00 up front?
    Her price was lower when I saw her 5 years and no deposit needed.

    I was just mentioned that this ad was a scam and not Midwest Kali and did not want anyone to pay for a fake provider.

  9. #16116
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    That is Midwest Kali and I have seen her before. Guys please do not fall for this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-midwest-kali
    LOL, I'm willing to bet that most "seasoned" guys out there instantly lose ALL interest in this chick when they see she wants $850/hr with a "50% Deposit Required", after all, what could "possibly" go wrong with sending an escort $425.00 up front? ...Besides, you'd expect a woman asking that shit who looks like that would have have a link to all her "stellar" reviews on her webpage/ads, yet there's nothing anywhere on this chick-at least nothing that I can find.

  10. #16115
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    That is Midwest Kali and I have seen her before. Guys please do not fall for this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-midwest-kali
    So she's Midwest Kali on tryst at 850 an hour but she's Reagan on the other site 400?

  11. #16114
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewafnp1  [View Original Post]
    She's mixed, light skin girl with a spinner body. Great BJ and average pussy. She got a pimp and seems to be using. (Slurred speech). Not bad, not good. Overall I wouldn't go back. I'll stick to my chamas and parceras.
    That is Midwest Kali and I have seen her before. Guys please do not fall for this.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-midwest-kali

  12. #16113
    Quote Originally Posted by Umaiyarashedin  [View Original Post]
    Reagan is another legit, GFE. She's a MILF, but she's hot and the service is good.

    https://reaganklein.mystrikingly.com/#models.
    She's mixed, light skin girl with a spinner body. Great BJ and average pussy. She got a pimp and seems to be using. (Slurred speech). Not bad, not good. Overall I wouldn't go back. I'll stick to my chamas and parceras.

  13. #16112
    Quote Originally Posted by Umaiyarashedin  [View Original Post]
    Reagan is another legit, GFE. She's a MILF, but she's hot and the service is good.

    https://reaganklein.mystrikingly.com/#models.
    I've seen her 3 times and it's been fantastic every time.

  14. #16111

    Ancient is an understatement

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    This one is back. Her pictures are ancient and / or photoshopped.

    She is 65+. Complains about sore joints, knees. So not a lot of positions offered.

    I though she wanted to retire in Florida.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/191819152
    She is more like 65 "AD", that chick's been around so damn long her original ads probably used Hieroglyphics...

  15. #16110

    Lori

    This one is back. Her pictures are ancient and / or photoshopped.

    She is 65+. Complains about sore joints, knees. So not a lot of positions offered.

    I though she wanted to retire in Florida.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/191819152

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape