Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 30810
-
08-20-25 15:34 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 67BKS site down
Anyone know why BKS is down? Yeah I know, it's not as good as it used to be etc. But just wondering.
-
08-20-25 13:31 #28439Senior Member

Posts: 377Bambi Rae dumptruck
-
08-20-25 08:35 #28438Senior Member

Posts: 243She's there
DRM on 8. 14.2025.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 23:38 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 77Michelle
She's super fun.
Originally Posted by Raider887
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 19:28 #28436Regular Member

Posts: 4Toven
https://tryst.link/escort/dirty-and-nerdy
Pics are her, but def more attractive than real life. She's shorter and thicker than expected. Not really GFE, allows only one shot and no kissing. Allows BBBJ. Overall, meh experience, definitely not worth it at her current price.
-
08-19-25 18:03 #28435Senior Member

Posts: 216Yeah she never used to do CBJ, told me she's allergic to latex (mouth only I guess LOL) but when I saw her about 2 weeks ago she tried to put one on me, so maybe it's her new thing. And $120 is her current QV rate.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 11:16 #28434Senior Member

Posts: 323There is also the issue always raised. Are you clean and showered. Etc. Etc. At least down there. Always remember providers are actual human beings. Or maybe she had a cold sore that day and was looking out for you. Lots of reasons.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 22:00 #28433Senior Member

Posts: 337Ashton
CBJ? I'm sorry buddy but she has never made me put one on for a BJ. She has never been ready when I get there it is always a wait. If you paid $120 and she insisted on CBJ I am very surprised.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:34 #28432Regular Member

Posts: 20Agreed 100! Glad he didn't end up wasting his time and she came through, 20 min in a hotel parking lot is a lot whew but when the little head is running the show I get it trust me we all been there.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 02:35 #28431Senior Member

Posts: 63Hannah?
Is she still around? Link is dead.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 02:13 #28430Senior Member

Posts: 218Jacey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/912685244420
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 02:03 #28429Senior Member

Posts: 218Jacey?
What do you mean?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 20:57 #28428Senior Member

Posts: 41Pawg
She is real personally can't say much about the head game but giving her back shots is the shit!
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 20:56 #28427Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: Emily Love
Thank you for good update. I'd been eyeing ELove for a while, I recall a review used the phrase "lots of rules". You filled in some detail so thanks.
- Goofy.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 15:46 #28426Senior Member

Posts: 173Details
What are you referring to, nothing on mugshots?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




