Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 648 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 9710
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1013

    Sophie

    Who has seen her? Just curious how "active" she is.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-980a53bb7e00

  2. #9379

    Any info

    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-07593468e6e8 she's been around a couple of years.

  3. #9378
    Quote Originally Posted by TripJ  [View Original Post]
    Actually just talked with her. She has moved to Florida.
    Ok. She loved the beach. I'd love to hit it when she returns.

  4. #9377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 608

    Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan  [View Original Post]
    Made contact, never could nail down a mtg. She seemed pretty cool. Curious. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-dc27ef67b5a4
    Actually just talked with her. She has moved to Florida.

  5. #9376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 608

    MILF Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMan  [View Original Post]
    Made contact, never could nail down a mtg. She seemed pretty cool. Curious. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-dc27ef67b5a4
    I tried and tried. She would agree on time and rate but then when it came time to meet she always had an excuse to not meet. Finally just gave up but sure would have liked to have met at least once.

  6. #9375

    Worth the price of admission?

    Made my account about a week ago and kind of balked at the price of membership. Is it worth it for you guys? Seems kind of steep for something that's not even a sure thing but I can't even read messages without a membership.

  7. #9374

    Has anyone seen this MILF?

    Made contact, never could nail down a mtg. She seemed pretty cool. Curious. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-dc27ef67b5a4

  8. #9373

    FriendlyInfluencer43

    OK been checking this one out but can't find any Intel on her here. Has anyone had any experience with her? PM open!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-03a1dcf9e39e

  9. #9372

    Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by Perdido54  [View Original Post]
    I hesitated to post because I think so highly of Layne. Beautiful & sexy and a good human to boot. No demons. Barely even drinks. Be nice, be a gentlemen and don't be cheap. She's especially suited for us older gentlemen with discriminating tastes.
    This has been my experience too, and I agree with this statement 100%.

    Mule.

  10. #9371

    Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJack51  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun. Great personality. Amazing set of bolt ons. From Cali, so she has higher price expectations, which can be negotiated, but still higher than most.
    I hesitated to post because I think so highly of Layne. Beautiful & sexy and a good human to boot. No demons. Barely even drinks. Be nice, be a gentlemen and don't be cheap. She's especially suited for us older gentlemen with discriminating tastes.

  11. #9370

    Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJack51  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun. Great personality. Amazing set of bolt ons. From Cali, so she has higher price expectations, which can be negotiated, but still higher than most.
    I hesitated to post because I think so highly of her, but Layne is top notch. Beautiful, sexy and a good human. No demons. She barely drinks. Be kind, be a gentlemen and don't be a cheap ass. This isn't bargain basement snapper. Highly recommend for us older gentlemen with discriminating tastes.

  12. #9369

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyLoves  [View Original Post]
    Kelsey is no longer alive. Tori retired. And I never had the fortune of seeing Sabrina for some reason and from what I've read about her on this site, that was unfortunately my loss.

    But regardless, Sabrina may be someones UTR but if she is, she is well hidden.
    Any word on what happened to Kelsey? I hate to hear that. She seemed like there was no demons and was always fun. I had another person DM me about Sabrina which is also very sad. She was a lot of fun and became an almost UTRish for me. There were times where I was told not to leave a donation but would anyway. You are more than welcome to DM.

  13. #9368

    Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by FunInSun355  [View Original Post]
    I see Layne is back. Did a search but didn't find any Intel on this one. Has anyone seen her? I hear she is not with the price, can anyone add any specifics? Pm is open too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-0b752a583614
    She is a lot of fun. Great personality. Amazing set of bolt ons. From Cali, so she has higher price expectations, which can be negotiated, but still higher than most.

  14. #9367

    Sabrina

    Unfortunately pass away last spring the loss of her mom was to much / she was a sweet heart.

    HB.

  15. #9366

    Addie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyLoves  [View Original Post]
    What is the scoop on her? She looks like one I've seen in the past but her pics are a lot better on seeking than I remember.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-49aaf3994612
    She looks nothing like her pics. Severe tooth deficiency. She sweet lady. She will please you. All 3 holes open. No repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape