High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 376 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 5635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiboy  [View Original Post]
    My usual spot south of the cities used to have a really old lady that gave insane prostate massages. She's no longer there and I haven't been able to find anyone else. Any recs?
    We knead you in Maplewood.

  2. #5169

    No flip needed

    My usual spot south of the cities used to have a really old lady that gave insane prostate massages. She's no longer there and I haven't been able to find anyone else. Any recs?

  3. #5168

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She just texted me, let me know if you want to see her, she is UTR now.

    Send a DM.
    I asked her for permission to release and no reply yet. She is known to go hot and cold.

  4. #5167

    Remember massage girl Brielle on Como? 2015 ish

    She just texted me, let me know if you want to see her, she is UTR now.

    Send a DM.

  5. #5166

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MN024  [View Original Post]
    Called and boss lady said 2 Asian girls working this week. Any intel on if they are worth seeing? I have had fun at Ban and also missed a couple times with seeing new people so any info would help. Don't want to hurt my pockets with a L especially because of there high prices.

    Names are Lydia and Kelly. I already know Lydia is the boring one. So I'm really curious about the other. She did mention someone booked a 2 hour session with her today so that might mean something?
    I went there a couple years ago so this is probably outdated but I had an Asian gal who gave a mediocre massage, no talking, no teasing, no sign of anything beyond a normal massage.

  6. #5165

    Ban

    Called and boss lady said 2 Asian girls working this week. Any intel on if they are worth seeing? I have had fun at Ban and also missed a couple times with seeing new people so any info would help. Don't want to hurt my pockets with a L especially because of there high prices.

    Names are Lydia and Kelly. I already know Lydia is the boring one. So I'm really curious about the other. She did mention someone booked a 2 hour session with her today so that might mean something?

  7. #5164

    Leech

    Your inbox is full. Harmony is your best bet, guaranteed. DM for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks venturing up to Leech Lake probably going up 371. Any recommended stops on the way up there that would be worth my while. I imagine not a lot, but not familiar with the massage locations so help a guy out!.

  8. #5163

    Searching

    Hey everyone,

    I'm new here and have been searching the forum for some great massage places. It seems like things are always changing, and I'm wondering where the new vibe is at! I spent a lot of money at Maple, sure miss that place. Now everyone I try I a disappointment in comparison. Any recommendations for spots that offer a great experience? I'm open to any suggestions and would love to hear or collaborate and try some new spots. Any leads on black or white therapist? Thanks for any tips you can share. I'll post my experiences here after I try them out.

    Thanks.

    Tug.

  9. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by Grover95  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on stopping by Kings but I called and they said they were on vacation this week. So I headed over to the place nearby on County Road 11 across from the Kwik Trip. I had never been there, but I remember hearing mixed reviews. It's K Spa I believe. It was a good massage, but nothing else and no teasing either.
    I've had some light teasing there, and had a pretty attractive woman there too, but strictly massage or DIY if you so choose.

  10. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Y'all know that VIP with the asian agencies does massages too? I've had some really good massages from them before.

    Why I love the agency: Always shower, shower fun, massage, FS, sometimes massage then shower, then be on my way.

    Just throwing it out there if you didn't know.

    Capt.
    I agree with Capt. Is so much more easier. The only con is just expect to pay a little more but in my opinion is so much more worth it than the AMP.

  11. #5160

    Massages

    Y'all know that VIP with the asian agencies does massages too? I've had some really good massages from them before.

    Why I love the agency: Always shower, shower fun, massage, FS, sometimes massage then shower, then be on my way.

    Just throwing it out there if you didn't know.

    Capt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grover95  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on stopping by Kings but I called and they said they were on vacation this week. So I headed over to the place nearby on County Road 11 across from the Kwik Trip. I had never been there, but I remember hearing mixed reviews. It's K Spa I believe. It was a good massage, but nothing else and no teasing either.

  12. #5159

    K Spa

    I was planning on stopping by Kings but I called and they said they were on vacation this week. So I headed over to the place nearby on County Road 11 across from the Kwik Trip. I had never been there, but I remember hearing mixed reviews. It's K Spa I believe. It was a good massage, but nothing else and no teasing either.

  13. #5158

    Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by DDragon69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by as it had been a while. Always see same lady, name starts with an "A". Iykyk.

    Had a great session and her massage actually improved.

    But, there were two younger, new ladies there! Any intel? I assume L1 but curious if anyone has experienced yet?

    Confirm name and location and let chat!
    I went the other day and got a younger than normal lady. She was thin with nice breasts. The massage was worthless. I wish I just asked for light touch and that's what I'll do if I draw her again. Tease while I was face down was not as aggressive as the main ladies there. On the flip the finish was well done with her tugging on my nips while stroking. Allows some touching as well. Didn't catch her name but they seem to all follow the same script. Some there are better than others with the massage part but it's been a minute since I had one I'd call good. I would like to see if I could talk her into topless because it was a nice rack.

  14. #5157

    King

    Stopped by as it had been a while. Always see same lady, name starts with an "A". Iykyk.

    Had a great session and her massage actually improved.

    But, there were two younger, new ladies there! Any intel? I assume L1 but curious if anyone has experienced yet?

    Confirm name and location and let chat!

  15. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Your Dms are full.
    Inbox is cleared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape