Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 647 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8643

    Excellent Info

    Good information on what is available, I can attest to that nice rack of Stormee!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    Storm is the best one you got on here to choose from. If you can catch her when she is posting she is a good provider.

    If I was wanting to check out the best head in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...m/600156598705

    Val gives the absolute best head and you won't find a more reliable provider anywhere and she is reasonable priced.

    If I wanted to have the best fuck in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...d/042929834226

    Brandy gets into the session more than anyone else I have met. She gets as much pleasure as you do and is very active during all positions which we all want.

    If I wanted the girl with the best ass in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/120191176978

    Laurynn has the finest spinner body and ass I have found anywhere. Her head didn't impress me but 5 minutes of doggy with Laurynn is better than 5 days at Disneyworld.

    If I wanted to see the girl with the best tits in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/338372816237

    Stormee has to be seen to appreciate. Those tits are superb and she has the absolute best tasting and feeling pussy I ever had. Nice dangling lips that grip snug and massage your nut right out.

  2. #8642

    Use extream caution!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/665322048444

    Major PIPE head, husband learks around outside while buisness is being handled. Service is So-So nothing to brag about. Looking over your shoulder to make sure you aren't being set up or rolled.

  3. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    No issues with #2, other than the belly. And nobodyvwrites anything about kambri, positive or negative. It's been asked many times.
    #2 Shayla is 40 + pounds heavier and uglier in person you must have caught her before the 6'5" black pimp / boyfriend used her that day.

  4. #8640

    Care to elaborate?

    No issues with #2, other than the belly, so they say. And unfortunately nobody shares anything about kambri, positive or negative. It's been asked many times. If you've seen her, please share your experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    Nothing but trouble awaits you with your four choices.

  5. #8639
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I am coming to your city on Wednesday, if the weather holds out we are hitting the links Wed, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I believe we are playing the legion courses, down south.

    I was hoping to see if you guys had any thoughts on the following ladies.
    Storm is the best one you got on here to choose from. If you can catch her when she is posting she is a good provider.

    If I was wanting to check out the best head in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...m/600156598705

    Val gives the absolute best head and you won't find a more reliable provider anywhere and she is reasonable priced.

    If I wanted to have the best fuck in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...d/042929834226

    Brandy gets into the session more than anyone else I have met. She gets as much pleasure as you do and is very active during all positions which we all want.

    If I wanted the girl with the best ass in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/120191176978

    Laurynn has the finest spinner body and ass I have found anywhere. Her head didn't impress me but 5 minutes of doggy with Laurynn is better than 5 days at Disneyworld.

    If I wanted to see the girl with the best tits in town I would see.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/338372816237

    Stormee has to be seen to appreciate. Those tits are superb and she has the absolute best tasting and feeling pussy I ever had. Nice dangling lips that grip snug and massage your nut right out.

  6. #8638
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good reliable providers out there? I don't see very many positive reviews.

    I'm in North Myrtle Beach Little River area. I've been here for about a month, seems rough, PM is fine.
    You sure haven't put much effort into reading this forum. There are 3 good reliable providers in your close area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/536309111054

    Heather. Has been highly reviewed here all positive. Only negative is she does everything covered and if you are a horse she won't see you at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/501912367805

    Callie is reliable and sweet and accommodating. She does have a belly on her but she makes up for it with a good GFE service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/904870880038

    Anna is reliable and hot perfect body and a incredible lay. She is accommodating to what you want and friendly.

  7. #8637

    Wouldn't recommend

    She's as tiny as she looks which usually would be fun. Met her once. She's about 28 and has maybe 4 teeth. Huge turn off right there. Took clothes off and had nice little body. About 3 seconds into fucking her the smell from her pussy was so bad I couldn't even finish. I didn't even want her to finish me off with her mouth. I just needed to get her the fuck out of my house before I puked. I left my place with the windows wide open hoping to air it out. When I got back a few hours later I could still smell it. She kept asking for $150 for a qv, settled for $80, but I'd rather have my money back.

    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Was growing STG this morning and saw this one. Pics look decent. They don't look that doctored up. Body looks nice doesn't look like she has those druggie tits. Any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/534960890987

  8. #8636

    Any reliable providers?

    Are there any good reliable providers out there? I don't see very many positive reviews.

    I'm in North Myrtle Beach Little River area. I've been here for about a month, seems rough, PM is fine.

  9. #8635

    It's been SAID.

    Hey There!! Any you you guys got info on this gal? Looks like she would be alot of FUN. Thanks Jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/432621257326

  10. #8634
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I am coming to your city on Wednesday, if the weather holds out we are hitting the links Wed, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I believe we are playing the legion courses, down south.

    I was hoping to see if you guys had any thoughts on the following ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/457042578485

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/713439266156

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...8/646791152180

    https://tryst.link/escort/betlivet#photos.

    I was hoping you guys might can give me some information on the ladies above. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

    Moonshine.
    Nothing but trouble awaits you with your four choices.

  11. #8633

    Recommendations

    Gents,

    I am coming to your city on Wednesday, if the weather holds out we are hitting the links Wed, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I believe we are playing the legion courses, down south.

    I was hoping to see if you guys had any thoughts on the following ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/457042578485

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/713439266156

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...8/646791152180

    https://tryst.link/escort/betlivet#photos.

    I was hoping you guys might can give me some information on the ladies above. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

    Moonshine.

  12. #8632
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    Apparently one of the skip girls who's a streetwalker again / still got her face pounded a few days ago from semi-regular who picks her up occasionally, 3rd time, she agreed to a $25 car visit but when she wouldn't let him in her without condom he got upset and started throwing fists she then fell getting out of vehicle cutting up a knee really bad with swollen face lips cut up nose. Sorry got off track but point is $25 is acceptable currently as it should always.
    Well damn! At least kick it up to $30 dude.

    But seriously, no excuse for that. Especially at that price.

  13. #8631

    One of the regular posters gets her face pounded!

    Apparently one of the skip girls who's a streetwalker again / still got her face pounded a few days ago from semi-regular who picks her up occasionally, 3rd time, she agreed to a $25 car visit but when she wouldn't let him in her without condom he got upset and started throwing fists she then fell getting out of vehicle cutting up a knee really bad with swollen face lips cut up nose. Sorry got off track but point is $25 is acceptable currently as it should always.

  14. #8630

    Thief Bait and switch stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/679550917599

    This Hoe is a thief and will tell you your time is up. No attention to anything. Just lays there and watches the clock. If she doesn't feel like doing the job she farms it out to a PIPE HEAD that's a complete nut job. She works out of a nasty trailer off 544. Use caution if you're going to see her. Over priced and was a common street hoe until she learned how to post. Be safe fellow mongers.

  15. #8629

    I Wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDude  [View Original Post]
    Texted her this morning but she was only doing outcalls. After texting a bit, and the timing between her responses got longer and longer, finally got rates. Wanted 160 hhr /280 hr.
    ** her name is Emma goes by middle name alexis she is quite the trouble maker out of wake forrest - lumberton nc areas can't be intown too long needs to appear back in nc soon...you can see all the needle marks on feet and arms which explains why long sporadic spans between responses the sweatshirt in photo explains alot about her



    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/332961003241
    ** her real name is Emma Alexis out of wake forrest. Lumberton nc area she is quite the little trouble maker and most likely won't be here too long as she needs to appear back in nc. By all the the needle marks on feet and track marks on arms and legs it explains the long sporadic spans between responses and the sweat shirt tells you about her man. Pimp etc. The 150 offer is way too much for what you getting 30-40 max. I start with offer of real pack of newport menthol 10 and large fountain soda at circle k for 2 . And still be right if you had to toss in small bag of chips and choc bar to seal the deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape