Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26442

    Intel about Cozy spa in Castleton?

    Haven't heard anything for a while. PM if discretion is desired.

  2. #26441

    Three girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBP31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a store with at least 3 girls? Most I've seen have two, but want to try something different.
    A lot of these AMPs are connected by managers. They are likely to share a girl for an hour or so if they're familiar with you. Ask during a regular appointment.

  3. #26440

    Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBP31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a store with at least 3 girls? Most I've seen have two, but want to try something different.
    Sweets, Arby's Washington St. Last time there not much of a selection, but there was a recent report of new talent.

  4. #26439

    They're great!

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    I love the Latinas in Chicago and Houston. Those big booty big titted Latinas are a thing of beauty!
    All over the area too, west suburbs, south suburbs, in the City, if you look you will find them. A lot of the Euro ladies are in the north / NW 'burbs around the popular toll way I suspect you're trucking on. It's a wonderful.

  5. #26438

    3 girls

    Anyone know of a store with at least 3 girls? Most I've seen have two, but want to try something different.

  6. #26437
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFraf  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she would be fine with just a tickling session?
    Don't know I never asked. Go try it out. These girls are willing to please for the right amount. This seems like a reasonable ask. Let us know how it goes.

  7. #26436
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Is KK a euro run parlor? I had thought AMP, but I have been searching for an actual Euro run place in Indy forever. EMPs and Latina parlors are much more common in the Chicago area than they are out here, and I don't understand why we don't get them.
    I love the Latinas in Chicago and Houston. Those big booty big titted Latinas are a thing of beauty!

  8. #26435

    Euro Parlor or AMP?

    Is KK a euro run parlor? I had thought AMP, but I have been searching for an actual Euro run place in Indy forever. EMPs and Latina parlors are much more common in the Chicago area than they are out here, and I don't understand why we don't get them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMann  [View Original Post]
    June Spa-I went about 10 am today, massage sign lit in the window. The parking lot was empty except me. I rang the door bell, no answer. I called the number and a woman picked up and in very good English said "Hello, how can I help you today" and I said "Yes, are you guys open?" *she hung up*. I was very confused. I called again, then the same woman kept saying "I don't understand English" in a suddenly thick accent. So I said "I'm here for massage" and she said "no massage. Good bye". I still don't have a freaking clue what happened.

    Umi Spa-Maybe I missed this one and it's old information but there is no fun to be had here. Also, she charged me $10 extra because I requested "hard" instead of "medium" then proceeded to give me a very light medium massage. I don't mind no happy ending, I'm not entitled to it but if you are going to charge me $55 for half an hour the massage better be good.

    KK Spa-Honestly, if you like feeling like you're in an Western European mob-run brothel? This is your place. Thrown together with $150 and some LED strip lights. The girl was nice enough but her bolt ons were hard as a rock and the whole thing felt kind of skeezy. They occupy a place that used to be a day care and they just left the sign up above their door. Not a fan but reasonable pricing if you like the high turnover providers. Lock your doors, the neighborhood isn't great.

  9. #26434

    Coral Sea / Foot Spa Switcheroo!

    Lulu and Judy are at Coral Sea.

    Katy / Kitty and Coco are at Foot Spa-Mundy.

  10. #26433

    Tickling

    Do you think she would be fine with just a tickling session?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Kissing and sucking on them. Very ticklish if that's your thing. She didn't ask me to stop but did giggle a lot.

  11. #26432
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFraf  [View Original Post]
    What kind of stuff tickled her and how ticklish did she appear? TIA.
    Kissing and sucking on them. Very ticklish if that's your thing. She didn't ask me to stop but did giggle a lot.

  12. #26431

    Feet

    What kind of stuff tickled her and how ticklish did she appear? TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Fun time at sweets. They finally got better talent. She is in mid to late 30's. Very petite with nice bolt ons. She has only been in USA for a year so you get Chinese service. That includes an actual good massage, BBBJ, and eager to please. Her face was cute and exactly my body type.

    She is very petite maybe like 5'2 with a small little ass. From behind she had venus dimples which was great. I took my time and she didn't rush. She let me do foot fetish but she was ticklish.

    Overall I would repeat. Wish she kissed but she let's to kiss her but no making out. It was 2 Bens for house fee and extras.

  13. #26430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMann  [View Original Post]
    June Spa-I went about 10 am today, massage sign lit in the window. The parking lot was empty except me. I rang the door bell, no answer. I called the number and a woman picked up and in very good English said "Hello, how can I help you today" and I said "Yes, are you guys open?" *she hung up*. I was very confused. I called again, then the same woman kept saying "I don't understand English" in a suddenly thick accent. So I said "I'm here for massage" and she said "no massage. Good bye". I still don't have a freaking clue what happened.
    The Chinese grapevine said that a shop in Indy was raided recently but no idea which one. Maybe it was June Spa.

  14. #26429

    Angela Sweets

    Fun time at sweets. They finally got better talent. She is in mid to late 30's. Very petite with nice bolt ons. She has only been in USA for a year so you get Chinese service. That includes an actual good massage, BBBJ, and eager to please. Her face was cute and exactly my body type.

    She is very petite maybe like 5'2 with a small little ass. From behind she had venus dimples which was great. I took my time and she didn't rush. She let me do foot fetish but she was ticklish.

    Overall I would repeat. Wish she kissed but she let's to kiss her but no making out. It was 2 Bens for house fee and extras.

  15. #26428

    Parlor Recap

    June Spa-I went about 10 am today, massage sign lit in the window. The parking lot was empty except me. I rang the door bell, no answer. I called the number and a woman picked up and in very good English said "Hello, how can I help you today" and I said "Yes, are you guys open?" *she hung up*. I was very confused. I called again, then the same woman kept saying "I don't understand English" in a suddenly thick accent. So I said "I'm here for massage" and she said "no massage. Good bye". I still don't have a freaking clue what happened.

    Umi Spa-Maybe I missed this one and it's old information but there is no fun to be had here. Also, she charged me $10 extra because I requested "hard" instead of "medium" then proceeded to give me a very light medium massage. I don't mind no happy ending, I'm not entitled to it but if you are going to charge me $55 for half an hour the massage better be good.

    KK Spa-Honestly, if you like feeling like you're in an Western European mob-run brothel? This is your place. Thrown together with $150 and some LED strip lights. The girl was nice enough but her bolt ons were hard as a rock and the whole thing felt kind of skeezy. They occupy a place that used to be a day care and they just left the sign up above their door. Not a fan but reasonable pricing if you like the high turnover providers. Lock your doors, the neighborhood isn't great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape