Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 15297
-
08-24-25 23:00 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 55Kiki and Tata back to back 30 minutes sessions
I wanted a bit of variety this time around, But didn't want a 2 girl session. Then I remember seeing back to back 30 minutes sessions was a thing and checked to see who was available for this. MMS let me know Kiki and Tata. Perfect Let MMS know I wanted Kiki first and then Tata, Main reason for this is I prefer Kiki head game and Tata offers extras. Kiki came into the room looking cute as ever in her little 2 pcs, The skinny mini let me know that all the TS was occupied and gave me an alcohol spray down. Kiki was getting in position for the cock worship, But I had to pull her back up and fondle all her nooks and crannies. DFK a bit as we moved towards the bed and got the cock gobbler treatment for 20 solid minutes, Slow and sensual from the start before changing up speeds. Let her focus on the boys as I took over the pole position rubbing my shaft on her face. Finished off with her head hanging over the side of the bed and slow pumped her throat and gave her a little face cream. Kiki wiped off the baby gravy and we went to get cleaned up in the shower.
Somehow Tata knew I was in the TS and came in to get me and she took over the clean up duties. We Took a shot of mouthwash and Tata used my cock for a toothbrush, Again the place was busy so we cut the foreplay short. Planted my fingers in her kitty from the back and we headed back to the room. Feeling her get all slick was such a big turn on for me, Once the door closed I bent her over the side of the bed and just started slamming her warmed up pussy. Tata always brings out the pervert in me, It was only right to part them cheeks and pop a thumb up her ass. Tried to see If she'd let me smuggle my meat in her stink cave, But she said I was too big for it. Oh well, the front door it is then! Making sure I was deep in her cervix, Before letting it rip inside of her.
-
08-24-25 11:03 #14111Regular Member

Posts: 11Summer
Summer greeted me at door. I thought how does this girl work here. She looks like someone too nice for this. I was happy. She is cute, nice breasts and great body in her dress. We get to room, she asks what I want and told me price. I gave it to her and she told me to get ready for table shower. She took me to the shower room and got undressed. Her body even better naked. She has a great figure, very nice breasts and a nice round ass for Asian girl. She washed my body then did a slide and kissing my ear. I turn over and she does more slide and a great blow job. She made nice eye contact and I finished in her mouth.
She takes me back to room for a good massage. When she finished she gave me a pillow to turn over and I asked for 69. She got on top and I enjoyed licking her pussy and more of her great blowjob. She put a condom on me with her mouth and she started on top. She did not bounce up and down. She just moved her hips slowly in a circle and only going up and down a little bit. She felt so good and she was really smiling and would lean down and kiss me. She asked me to go from behind and we switched positions. I went really fast. She felt so amazing and she would look back at me and say things. It was all I could do to keep from finishing too fast. Once I finished she asked if I wanted a quick wash in the shower since I had time. I agreed and she was so nice and sweet. Always smiling. I really liked her nature. She made me feel incredible and her service was great. 150.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-sensu...-city-ny-45038#rubmaps.
-
08-23-25 22:36 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 28Lucy & Tata hmm hmm good NYAF's A list
I had a beer with a buddy after work as usual I was raving about Nyaf latest talents. That we kinda got carried away and ended up making the call and setup our respective sessions, separately, unfortunately.
We get in and mms got us in and waiting together for a line up. We had fun picking out girls and although I ended up with Lucy & Tata, he only ended up with one girl.
Tata and I start getting busy, she's a cute nerdy type but absurdly wild and I can even say a freak. She has a very youthful look and feel. Her new mm tits are good for her body size and feel soft. Lucy needed a few extra min to get ready and by the time she walked in Tata was chocking on a thick hard white cock.
Lucy is Lucy! If you know you know if you don't do find out. Lucy walked in and it was a real fuck fest. The girls pulled my sweaty clothes off and we all walked to the shower. Mms at the desk it felt like the walk of shame. LOL.
They basically almost ruin me in the shower. Lucy is relentless and Tata up the game with taking the lead in Rim, 69, FIV and PSE (just the tip of it during the shower). LOL.
In the room, I began DATY switching between Tata & Lucy. I spread their lips and get to suck on honey until I was hard again.
Tata positioned her ass for me to eat but I fucked it instead in doggy.
We all agreed on PSE for $100 extra each it was just easier that way and definitely more fun!! Tata positioned herself against the wall backing up her tiny curvy body up against my cock. I try to take over but her pussy is so tiny and tight I couldn't do it so I give her control and apologize in advance about the size and what was to come. I knew I needed something rough with a beautiful spinner / s. Some spit and some wiggle wiggle I was in and she took it well and easy. She rolled her eyes back holding Lucy's hands as she's playing with her tits.
Tata took it hard and didn't complain, that's for me a good indicator she's enjoying this interaction as well. Lucy was getting annoyed that all my stress going to Tata so I gave her a taste of it also in doggy. We all had fun and after a few more positions I busted in Tata.
-
08-23-25 00:00 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 105Up from FL for a couple days staying near Radio City, read the forum and figured I would try nyaf or spicy while I am here. Question I had was when you get an hour, do you have to negiotiate to get the full hour at these spots? The recent posts about multiple rounds don't go into the damage.
-
08-21-25 07:13 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 51NYAF and LHNY are good best. Not sure about the other places like little star and osaka. A bit lower rung for talent I think. You can also go to Smilingeyes which is closest Madison Square Garden.
Originally Posted by NotReallyHim
[View Original Post]
If you go to LHNY direction there are Spicygirls and 10 ten all within 2 minutes of walking.
-
08-20-25 23:09 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 55Zooey Barbie House
Felt the urge to get down and dirty right before heading home, Zoey was available and never disappoints. So that works out perfectly! Quick walk over and next thing you know it, Me and Zoey are sucking face.
Gave her upgraded boobs as spin and she seems to be very happy with the work that was done to them. Let Zoey know I'm only here for a short time, But wanted to upgrade special. Put down the funds and we're off to the TS. Since it wasn't too busy yet we had the TS all to ourselves. Got scrubbed up and it was the classic BBJ / BLS, It was good like usual after about 5 minutes, I needed to stand on business! Pulled her up and rolled her over. Teasing her little slit with my cock as we DFK, Her pussy was warm and slippery enough. Time to go balls out on one of the most popular cum dumpsters in town!
Dirty talk with Zoey is always fun like most who have seen her should already know. She would sometimes play coy, But would gobble up dick like it was a Nathan's hotdog eating contest! It's one of the many reasons why she gets so much praise LOL. Continued the savage pounding on her pussy, All she kept saying was She loves cock, Fuck my dirty pussy, She's a bad girl. Pulled out of her to fucked her face, Then she went for the boys sucking and licking them. Took the opportunity to rub my saliva coated cock all over her face. Times winding down had her get into lazy doggie, Zoey crossed her legs for extra grippiness. Pumped her for about 5 more minutes and left her with my creamy deposit. She's one of the best cum dumpsters around, Money well spent!
-
08-20-25 15:05 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 40Info
I'll be staying near Madison square garden in 2 weeks. The post are extremely overwhelming compared to the ones back home in CO but service sounds amazing LOL hoping for some advice and trying to narrow down my choice. Seems like typical service is $300+ don't typically pay that much but mostly cause I doubt you'll ever find service like that here.
Seen post on, NYAF, LHNYC, little star and Osaka 51. Seems like "dream spa" could refer to many other places. Recommendations would be helpful, looking for MSOG and good BBBJ. 2 girls would be fun but assuming it's double the price and how's the verification if needed?
Feel free to pm. Thanks.
-
08-19-25 13:23 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 1766LHNYC Tifa is a tiny babe
Tifa 320 45 minutes CFS (BBFS is available 100/200) dfk BBBJ 5' or under, japanese, 25 abouts.
If tiny skinny, small tittied, flat stomach, cute j girls with a nice booty is your thing then Tifa is your thing. Usually I like them a few inches taller but I still go for a shorty shorty here and there. Very cute girl. What are they doing in a place like this with a mofo like me? I don't know but like don't look a gift horse in the mouth or whatever.
We talk a bit when I get in the room with her. This is always the thing to do with j girls. She has a decent amount of English. I did lift up that skirt and grabbed onto that ass. J girls on average have a nice perky meaty ass and Tifa do. Good teeth.
In the shower did some titty play.
DFK and neck kiss and down to those little A cups titties. Small and hard little nipples. Oh boy.
She gives a decent BBBJ but I kind of filled up her mouth. 69 she is shaved and has a pink pussy. Hugged around her ass.
Condom on and really damn tight pussy. She rode in little bounces then I am like you got to ride the whole thing. Tossed her up and down and some furniture rearrangement. Maybe some pussy rearrangement.
Standing mish and this is about going all the way in and it is like fitting a pole in a hole too small but hey it fit. Standing doggy and wow she is narrow with an ass that comes out nicely. She has some cute moans she revs up. CG and that is just like a nut position for me after going there first. Yep, came in there. A little bit of talking before another shower. Hug and kiss and out.
-
08-19-25 10:27 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 81Pretty girl Jenny at Little Star
A lot of choices currently at Little Star. I arrived without an appointment for a particular girl and was offered an hour with Jenny, who had been called over for an introduction. Very pretty girl, nice slim and natural body. I confirmed that she was good for me, and she took me by the hand and walked me down the hall to her room. We took care of business and then got started.
Jenny is very pretty, natural face, height 5-5, nice slim body with natural Bs, cute little booty, great skin, very pretty feet. Her English is not much, but she is friendly and aims to please. We had a fun table shower with quick BBBJ preview then returned to the room.
After we settled business, we got right into foreplay and LFK, then BBBJ with Jenny kneeling in front of me after I shifted a little to get a view in the mirror. She fondled my nipples while doing the BBBJ and did BLS as well. I grabbed the cover which she slipped on and then it was standing mish to start, followed by doggy and then regular mish on the table. Her pussy is tight and wet and feels great. I blasted a hard nut into the bag, then got cleaned up nicely.
Last 20 minutes of the session was an excellent massage, Jenny put in a real effort and definitely knew her stuff. I was good and relaxed after the action so the massage really did me well. Overall enjoyed the session a lot and will be keeping Jenny in my rotation for sure. Tolls were 300.
-
08-18-25 22:26 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 50Vivian Spicygirls
Stopping by for a quick lunch break pick me up, I decided to go with one of my new favorites Vivian. Girl never disappoints everytime I see her, Something about the way she pops out her ass and wiggle her hips when she's getting her insides churned really does it for me. Especially when I leave a creamy deposit, Then we're trying to make butter! LOL Usual meat and greet when she comes in, Hugs and kisses! Quick trip to the showers Lucky for me it wasn't too busy in the late afternoon. After my manly bits were clean, Vivian started going to town with her mouth. It was like a whirlwind of sucking and lick.
But time was limited, pulling her on top for P2 P leaning her forward for more DFK. Let her I'm interested in the upgrades and she stuck up 1 finger signaling the cost for extras. Sucked on that little finger of her and breached her tight little kitty. Hands on her firm ass to let her know the pace I like her to keep. Shortly after switching over to DS, The way her back, small waist and heart shaped ass looked was perfection for me. 10 more minutes of hard deep thumbing her walls and letting loose my load. Vivian is one of the few girls who can make me nut and I"m still hard after, So I took the opportunity and kept fucking her making a real messy creampie spill out of her. Easy clean up since we're still the TS.
-
08-18-25 17:07 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 34Is Seven the new Russian girl?
Originally Posted by Citation48
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 17:06 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 34Fifi girl spa is on stone street. On X fidigirlsny Downtown Manhattan Financial district.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
Pretty Chinese girls and its a spa w shower. Yonger / prettier than the CH joints.
-
08-18-25 15:21 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 423MPs around lower Manhattan WTC
Quick search of the thread seems to be barren but visiting NYC this week. Seems action is more midtown but wondering if there is anything in the WTC area.
-
08-18-25 09:29 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 35NYAF. Apple
First time visitor to a Manhattan AMP and it was amazing. Thank you guys. Yep, I RTFF and boom it worked. Chose NYAF, figured out the acronyms and easy search on the www got me to the street. Anyway. They brought out the lineup and I picked Apple. None of the names listed on the board were there but loved the lineup. Picked Apple because she looked eager and was the only one smiling. Went for the hour but in not sure they offer anything less. Started with a deep BBBJ then every possible position but those were all covered. After I got the first shot off, the shower opened up so we hit that for a thorough scrubbing and a partial nuru slide. Again, she was energetic but her nuru skills aren't that great. Still zero complaints. Afterward, back to the room for a quick BBBJ to get Jr back in the game and covered. This time was all doggy and I worked her as hard as I could to get that second shot off. For a tiny thing, she took everything I could give. At one point I felt like she was taunting me or maybe I'm just that old. My pounding probably isn't what it used to be. Basically. I'm a huge fan of Apple. To be fair though, other than LA and Thailand, I've never had a better AMP experience. I could be raving about Apple and turn out the board consensus is she's not that great. Wish I had more time to go back this weekend to find out. I for sure will be back. Damage was tree. 2 and well worth it. No haggling. None of that bs. Just great. I love NY.
-
08-17-25 19:17 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 55Zoey and Chooey Sisterly fun Barbie House
Took a few back and forth texts, But it finally worked out and I got to fulfill my sister, sister fantasy! Whether they're real sisters or not, That doesn't matter, let me believe what I want to believe! LOL 2 freak nasty sisters wasted no time worshiping my cock. Seeing Zoey with my cock balls deep in her throat, Then popping right into Chooey's mouth was crazy! Having the sister work so insync with each other switching off between shaft and balls before heading to the showers. Felt like I was dreaming to have this fantasy play out, What made it even more fun was paying for the PSE upgrade with both. What a time to be alive to get our sick perverse fantasy come true. Pointed to the donation I left for them and they didn't even bat an eye at it.
In the TS after a quick cleaning and rinising, The sisters jumped right into action Zoey flexing her oral DT skills and Chooey grinding her meaty pussy on my face. Chooey allowed me to FIA, Zoey blasting my ass getting a little revenge for Chooey booty probing. Next up I had Zoey lay down and Chooey climbs on top of her in doggy. They started to make out and I started thrusting in the Zoey pretty little pussy, FIV in Chooey. After a few minutes of thrusting, I switched right in to Chooey with my Zoey juice covered cock. Then switched right back into Zoey! Kept this pace going for 15 minutes before blowing my first load in Zoey and had Chooey suck my cock clean. We got cleaned up and headed back to the room for another round of fun.
Once we got back The sisters got on their knees and started to make out again with my cock in between, They're feeling each other's tits and really getting into the debauchery. Had Zoey lay down and Chooey in doggy, Eating her sister out while getting fucked. Zoey looking right back at me with a nasty dirty fuck me face, While squeezing her tits. Switched places had its Chooeys turn to enjoy her sister munching on her box. I'm starting to get winded from all the work I'm putting in, The girls started to take turns riding dick and playing with each other's bodies. Once my stamina recovered a bit, It was time to finish strong Finished off balls deep in Chooey's womb. Then had the girls scissor each other, smearing my seed all over well fuck cunts. Fuck me, I think I can die a happy man after this adventure!











Reply With Quote





