Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 59,221 to 59,235 of 61449
-
12-09-08 17:43 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 1823You'd better apologize to Robux right now... the last thing we need is for him to come in and scoop up the prime meat in retaliation for insulting his character
Originally Posted by Oriole Mon

Good to see you back... In other news, I'm planning a trip back to the old stomping grounds in the almost near future... something tells me that a RT will be in order.
PM or phone,
Bench
-
12-09-08 09:48 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 334Back from vacation
Well, I am back in town after a wonderful vacation. For the details there I will post in the appropriate forum. I will send a link to anyone interested.
I went to town with a referral and it did not really work out. Appartently Emily is going to detox soon and just does not have time to spend. She tried to set me up someone else, that did not work out either. She was not up to any standards, Robux would have passed on her. Well, that might be a stretch.
There was plenty of activity in WW, but not anything that interested me. I shot over to CB and much of the same, plenty of activity but nothing that sparked me.
I just called Cia and got another great pipe cleaning. She is avail all week for anyone wanting to see her. Claims she needs the $$ this week.
Oriole
-
12-08-08 08:33 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 144I have come to two conclusions on who this could be! either missy or lisa! missy usually doesnt stink down there but her breath could use some refreshing every now and then! The BBJ is always on point though! But on the other hand, there is a red head named lisa that frequents C/B and her area smelled liked she washed with something that had to have been dead for a while! Nothing of this earth that ive ever been with smelled like that! Long red hair about 5' 5" 130! and when the covers came off it sounded like velcrow ripping off a pair of shoes! She definately needs to get someone to check her problem out!
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
-
12-08-08 08:26 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 144Nikki
Hooked up with her last night! Wasnt out long since I got the digits last time we were together! Settled on 2 and a half again! Great BBJ great FS! Very good expierience again!
-
12-08-08 00:18 #2225Regular Member

Posts: 20Back in Baltimore
I've been living in NC and Ohio for the last 5 years and have made it back. At least until I leave for sunny St. Pete, FL in a few months. A lot has changed since I have been gone. The usual haunts are still active, but far from the bounty of years past. I have read the forums and know this is far from a news flash. The cold is keeping all but the hardest workers inside I guess.
Made loops late Thursday night 2:30-4am are Wilkens, Washington, Patapsco, Patterson, Conkling and Harford. Not really looking as much as reacquainting. However, I would have obliged a lady in need of a ride if the occasion arose. It did not. There were few to be had. Sadly, I saw more tv's around St Paul's and Charles while cutting thru than anywhere else. Good for some, not for me.
Happy Hunting
-
12-07-08 17:16 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 438I ran into her last week.
Originally Posted by Toyman59
She's a nice girl.
Good oral skills.
She says she dances on the block and was telling me about her friend who works Brooklyn and also dances on the Block.
Her friend, according to Lara, is blonde and real hot.
I forgot what she said her name was.
I've been hunting for her in Brooklyn.
No luck yet.
I might stop by her work to see what she looks like.
-
12-06-08 20:26 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 918B/CB Thursday
Found "Morgan" Thursday morning about 9:00 on Fairhaven. She's 23, 5'7", nice body, curly brown hair, tattoo of a tear by her eye.
She says she dances on the Block, is articulate enough without being too talky, and gives decent, not great, service for the usual amount.
I'd recommend, but probably not repeat.
-
12-06-08 19:52 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 126Lara
That is Lara. She is looking good since she got through rehab. Hope she stays clean.
GS
Originally Posted by Toyman59
-
12-06-08 19:21 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 622Conkling - BEWARE
There's a very cute, very petite brunette working Conkling who's setup girl: she directs you to her safe spot, only to have her friend roll up a few minutes later.
She wears a blue parka and seems very friendly but beware, she'll set you up.
Most experienced mongers know not to go to her spot but some newbie might end up without cash, a wallet, a car or worse. Be careful and avoid her; unless of course some monger shows her that she can make more money doing it the right way.
Happy Hunting.
-
12-06-08 15:45 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 62Yeah, thanks Stove! Seriously I'd think of recommending if she bathed.
She was pretty good at the mic.
Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
-
12-06-08 09:45 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 978Lara
You got a good one, she is definatly one of the best out there. great skills & teriffic adittude to please.
-
12-06-08 08:11 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 144I'm definately not lying about this one! Must be two different girls! The one I found was new! Never seen her before and I got the digits! I wouldn't get the digits if it smelled!
Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
-
12-05-08 21:30 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 27Looks like she put on some weight. Look for earlier posts for pics. Often seen at the circle on Wilkens, or on Wash and S Carey. Did she have heroin tracks?
Originally Posted by Toyman59
-
12-05-08 18:18 #2216Regular Member

Posts: 4My Bad, Do You know Her?
Great time.
Wilkens and Mill
-
12-05-08 18:15 #2215Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody know her ?
Nice time.
Any input from the rest of your guys?










Reply With Quote






