Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriole Mon
    Robux would have passed on her.
    You'd better apologize to Robux right now... the last thing we need is for him to come in and scoop up the prime meat in retaliation for insulting his character

    Good to see you back... In other news, I'm planning a trip back to the old stomping grounds in the almost near future... something tells me that a RT will be in order.

    PM or phone,

    Bench

  2. #2228

    Back from vacation

    Well, I am back in town after a wonderful vacation. For the details there I will post in the appropriate forum. I will send a link to anyone interested.

    I went to town with a referral and it did not really work out. Appartently Emily is going to detox soon and just does not have time to spend. She tried to set me up someone else, that did not work out either. She was not up to any standards, Robux would have passed on her. Well, that might be a stretch.

    There was plenty of activity in WW, but not anything that interested me. I shot over to CB and much of the same, plenty of activity but nothing that sparked me.

    I just called Cia and got another great pipe cleaning. She is avail all week for anyone wanting to see her. Claims she needs the $$ this week.

    Oriole

  3. #2227
    I have come to two conclusions on who this could be! either missy or lisa! missy usually doesnt stink down there but her breath could use some refreshing every now and then! The BBJ is always on point though! But on the other hand, there is a red head named lisa that frequents C/B and her area smelled liked she washed with something that had to have been dead for a while! Nothing of this earth that ive ever been with smelled like that! Long red hair about 5' 5" 130! and when the covers came off it sounded like velcrow ripping off a pair of shoes! She definately needs to get someone to check her problem out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
    Mb Hot, I believe I may have been the one that scooped that up last night.

    Here's the low-down. Got into my car and introduced herself as Maggie, negotiated for BJ. 35. We moved to a secluded spot and I was originally aiming for BBJ because her face & clothing looked clean. But when she started taking her coat and things off to get comfortable, although she had no traces of track marks she did have an undescribable stinch (it really didn't hit me when she took her coat off, it did hit me hard when she loosened her pants. Possible crotch rot? ) I sprayed some axe into my car (told her it was because I thought my CAR stank.) and she got the job done.

    Ratings:
    Civ Scale 5 (8-9 for looks, but that stinch was pretty bad)
    BJ 7
    HJ 9 (she had some amazing strokes)
    Odor 2.5 (1-Unimagineable Stinch 10-Lovely)

    I drove her back and dropped her off. I tried to get her digits, but she said her phone was turned off. She concluded by telling me to ask around for 'Brittany'. Before I could ask why she called herself Maggie at the beginning she quickly ran off down the street behind me. I circled block but she was no where to be seen.

    Overall, I'd definitely recommend her if she BATHED before hitting the streets. It was pretty bad for having her clothes still on.

  4. #2226

    Nikki

    Hooked up with her last night! Wasnt out long since I got the digits last time we were together! Settled on 2 and a half again! Great BBJ great FS! Very good expierience again!

  5. #2225

    Back in Baltimore

    I've been living in NC and Ohio for the last 5 years and have made it back. At least until I leave for sunny St. Pete, FL in a few months. A lot has changed since I have been gone. The usual haunts are still active, but far from the bounty of years past. I have read the forums and know this is far from a news flash. The cold is keeping all but the hardest workers inside I guess.

    Made loops late Thursday night 2:30-4am are Wilkens, Washington, Patapsco, Patterson, Conkling and Harford. Not really looking as much as reacquainting. However, I would have obliged a lady in need of a ride if the occasion arose. It did not. There were few to be had. Sadly, I saw more tv's around St Paul's and Charles while cutting thru than anywhere else. Good for some, not for me.

    Happy Hunting

  6. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyman59
    Great time.

    Wilkens and Mill
    I ran into her last week.

    She's a nice girl.

    Good oral skills.

    She says she dances on the block and was telling me about her friend who works Brooklyn and also dances on the Block.

    Her friend, according to Lara, is blonde and real hot.

    I forgot what she said her name was.

    I've been hunting for her in Brooklyn.

    No luck yet.

    I might stop by her work to see what she looks like.

  7. #2223

    B/CB Thursday

    Found "Morgan" Thursday morning about 9:00 on Fairhaven. She's 23, 5'7", nice body, curly brown hair, tattoo of a tear by her eye.
    She says she dances on the Block, is articulate enough without being too talky, and gives decent, not great, service for the usual amount.
    I'd recommend, but probably not repeat.

  8. #2222

    Lara

    That is Lara. She is looking good since she got through rehab. Hope she stays clean.

    GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Toyman59
    Great time.

    Wilkens and Mill

  9. #2221

    Conkling - BEWARE

    There's a very cute, very petite brunette working Conkling who's setup girl: she directs you to her safe spot, only to have her friend roll up a few minutes later.

    She wears a blue parka and seems very friendly but beware, she'll set you up.

    Most experienced mongers know not to go to her spot but some newbie might end up without cash, a wallet, a car or worse. Be careful and avoid her; unless of course some monger shows her that she can make more money doing it the right way.

    Happy Hunting.

  10. #2220
    Yeah, thanks Stove! Seriously I'd think of recommending if she bathed.

    She was pretty good at the mic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
    Well I can only hope that Blackdawn is right and I don't run into the girl Drobsdaman did.

  11. #2219

    Lara

    You got a good one, she is definatly one of the best out there. great skills & teriffic adittude to please.

  12. #2218
    I'm definately not lying about this one! Must be two different girls! The one I found was new! Never seen her before and I got the digits! I wouldn't get the digits if it smelled!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
    Well I can only hope that Blackdawn is right and I don't run into the girl Drobsdaman did.

  13. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyman59
    Great time.

    Wilkens and Mill
    Looks like she put on some weight. Look for earlier posts for pics. Often seen at the circle on Wilkens, or on Wash and S Carey. Did she have heroin tracks?

  14. #2216

    My Bad, Do You know Her?

    Great time.

    Wilkens and Mill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stuff 013.JPG‎  

  15. #2215

    Anybody know her ?

    Nice time.

    Any input from the rest of your guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape