Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 5570
-
08-30-25 18:16 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 105Sady
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e69cc2daa06f
Met with Sady and she seemed like a good candidate for a sb. Was attractive and could hold a conversation but said some things though that set my spidey senses tingling so I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with her? If so I'd appreciate the feedback good or bad. Asked for 500.
-
08-30-25 16:00 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 105TattedMama
I reached out to TattedMama as well. When we moved to text her second message was asking for $ for gas or food or whatever. I declined and deleted her number.
Originally Posted by GeorgeP1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 23:22 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 427She's been reviewed here extensively. Just search for her name.
Originally Posted by GeorgeP1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 23:46 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 1Seeking
Anyone have experience with any of these girls?
Jazzie:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e
Michelle Suzy:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0
TattedMamaa:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-b0eaa7c3c17a
Veronica J:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-c07babd013b9
-
08-26-25 10:50 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 165Sugarbook??
Anyone using Sugarbook?? Looking some suger site not requiring verification.
-
08-26-25 10:11 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 427Can you post a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-25 03:58 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 575Kavya
Any information on this lady?
-
08-17-25 11:51 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 427BTW, feel free to reply via DM if you prefer that to a public reply.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 16:36 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 427Michelle Suzy (again)
I'm supposed to see her early next week. Any recent intel on her? Does she allow DATY now that FS is available?
-
08-13-25 07:27 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 38Good one
I got a 21 eff buddy. Somehow summer is easier to find a nice sb. Also wilmU has lot of them from what I noticed. But this one for 6 doesn't let suck ts or give a blow. Quite a royal kind. I would trade for this allowance but couldn't find others. Either a 2 k initial pay or some other tantrums. Wish wilm was near to us. 1. 5 hr drive up and down is hard.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 06:55 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 66RACHEL, SO Belle
Very aggressive, call me meet me, when are you back in town, let's 'circle back' Here's the kicker. $ 7 yeah, nope.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 17:31 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 360Hunh, Mira was on another site with the same pics; often that's a sign they're real, but clearly not here, especially as she was banned there. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GoodBoyce
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 08:18 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 38Prepay not sb's
Both Jazzyv and Mira are scammers asking for prepay for uber from sb site after discussing specifics on dream and meetups and allowance. Possibly some impersonating.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e7d987f700b9c0
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e57d7686441e96
-
08-04-25 21:01 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 36It's sad that as many Asian girls there are in this area there are still very few to be found on the sites. I need to find a reason to go out to California again.
Edit: willing to trade contacts for Asian women. I have two now that are very reliable and steady. Will trade 1 for 1.
-
08-04-25 15:11 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 585Damn, that's a crying shame. That girl is / was beautiful, but not for long.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






