Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 826 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 12376
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10591

    Love and Yi Chi

    Visited Love Spa on Broadway. Had a quick visit with Gina, maybe? Forgot her name. Cute with a short dress on, the massage was good and mostly shoulder based. She did hop on the table on the flip to rub her body all over mine for a standard finish - . 5 HHR and. 9 bonus.

    Went to a place on 82nd just north of Stark next to Mia102. Buy chance (large breasted masseuse Mia was available but not for 15 min. Decided to check out Yi Chi just up the street near Burnside.

    Three delightful looking choices. Kiki, Cici, and one other who looks so sensual. Had Kiki, very tiny but strong. Manmade but proportional up top and very down for fun w BBBJ and finish on body. Great technique. Would return to check out other talent. . 5 and. 12 on flip.

  2. #10590
    Shill for Erma Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Massage place near Fred Meyers on Broadway

    Going to be in town for a bit, anyone have experience with this place? Will be close to where I am staying and want to check it out.

  3. #10589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Jessica Jinye

    Was hoping for a lunch time snack at Korea on 82nd but as I pulled into the small lot there was already two other cars parked there so I left and drove down to Jinye.

    Asked if Nancy was still around but told she had left for New York so I drew Jessica. Slender with nice sized B's in a short white sun dress with her white panties showing.

    Paid. 7 four the hour and got a nice firm massage with coconut oil. No teasing but on the flip I asked for hot towel and wipe down. Left the reminding 1. 3 on the side table and she leaves for supplies.

    Next was BBBJ on the table and then in the chair before DATY until her nice shaved kitty purred and got wetter. 69 for a bit longer until I couldn't last any more and asked to moved to FS mish. Pounded her around the room and she hushed me saying there was a customer in the next room over.

    I asked if I could finish in her mouth and she started to pull off the hat before I stopped her to go for longer. I eventually blasted in the back in standing mish.

    She said she had a nice sessions and cleaned us both up. On the way out I ran into Lucy who also looked like a little treat for next time. Jessica was nice and a hot session but I'd like to try something new next time.

  4. #10588

    In the corner

    Of the Strip mall on 148th and Powell. There is a massage parlor. I cannot remember the name. I have been there before Girls were pretty hot as standards go. And I mean cute as can be. But the neighborhood just sucked then. Too many miscreants and scum bags in the lot to feel safe about parking my vehicle. I might scope it out again soon. It is on my list of places to revisit.

    Lately had a good time in Hillsboro, Lan Lan. New girl there.

  5. #10587
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been to this spot in a while.

    Greeted by Angela. Young looking, attractive, tallish in a short tight floral dress with large bolt-ons spilling out. Ass looked kind of flat in the dress. Almost decided to leave because I really don't like bad fake tits and girls with no asses.

    I stayed and am glad I did. The tits were well done. Soft and nice looking, and her ass wasn't as flat as it looked in the dress.

    English was not good. A couple of memorized phrases was it, but she had a friendly attitude and used the translator app. She said she was was "twenty - (unintelligible)" -- I'd put her at 30.

    GFE with a nice, tight pussy. Will repeat.

    It was also nice to be at a place with less traffic than the three mentioned here most often. Nobody else came in during the hour I was there.
    Would like to learn which place this is exactly--I don't see anything on Powell in the 140's. I also don't see a 'Hollywood" spa or similar? Thanks.

  6. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience on Cici? I was tempted to go a round, but haven't. Those look real.
    BBBJ and Deepthroat. You are welcome.

  7. #10585
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience on Cici? I was tempted to go a round, but haven't. Those look real.
    Visited with Cici Friday morning she is alot of fun. BBBJ skills pretty good. They are man made but very nice job almost feel real.

  8. #10584

    Candy spa worth the hype.

    First post here goes. My favorite shop girls Eva and the backup LOL Tina at homeport 1 have both rotated out to New york. So since I was in the area and the good reviews I decided to try out Candy massage on holgate. Wow amazing experience. Met with Cici good looking late 20 maybe 30 year old slim girl with large C or D man mades. Asked for an hour massage right off the bat she said you want Boom Boom with a smile. I liked her directness so haggle a little on price she wanted 270 but settled for 240 maybe I should have haggled a little more but really wasn't in the mood for it. Anyways started with massage lots of teasing okay massage my usual girl way better though. I started rubbing her legs and she promptly took my hands placed them on her ass. She then says Boom boom time leaves gets hot towel cleans the oil flips me over and gets naked. BbbjdatycfsAcgmish to finish. Cici was definitely alot of fun will try to see her again if I'm ever in the area again. Whew what a dream. Too bad so far away I live and work in hillsboro. I need to start trying out some other shops on the Westside.

  9. #10583
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Gina at Love Spa

    Gina, 5"2' Chinese lady with shoulder length darkish brown hair. Light soft skin with no tattoos and C cup natural chest. Very pretty face and make up on, sweet little smile throughout the session.

    Been here before so foreplay is quick, light rubbing of the back before she's scoop the boys from behind and hella applying some body oil. Flip and some body kisses as she goes down to wipe me off with baby wipes before BBBJ. Nice and slow technique, she can go down for DT but seems she likes to use alot of mouth feel.

    She let me get some DATY as well, FIV yes, though not as into FIA. With FIV and DATY combo, got her to squirt out a bit. She seemed shy about it, but was hot nonetheless.

    Hat on for FS, started pounding her w / standing mish and also got in K9. For a slow break I pulled her on for a grinding CG, she did do ACG for a bit but she got tired. Ended up back in mish, where I went at it for 10 min straight before I popped up and blasted over those bouncy round tits.

    Clean up + a cool down massage before I head out. On the way out did see Sofia too. She was here before a few months back and I remember that session being great as well. Solid choices here at Love Spa today.

  10. #10582
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience on Cici? I was tempted to go a round, but haven't. Those look real.
    If you're basing that on pictures the AMP sends, then I wouldn't bother. They're nowhere near good representations of the girl. Annie's picture compared to the irl annie is laughable.

  11. #10581

    Candy Grrls

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I saw Annie this morning, and I think she's gorgeous. Someone for everyone, thankfully.
    Anyone have experience on Cici? I was tempted to go a round, but haven't. Those look real.

  12. #10580

    CL in other cities

    While they keep a good eye on the Health / wellness section. Other cities I travel to have some pretty good ads that I would consider more of a casual encounter with some kind of consideration of roses for the compensation, However Portland does not have these very often and they get flagged often. Portland kind of sucks in this regard. Phoenix Miami. San Diego Vegas you can find some good extras but not this sad city. Thoughts / Sometimes I get tired of the C or K girl diet.

    Just missing the average cute white girl.

    Enjoy the cooler weather. Just 80's and sun is perfect.

  13. #10579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by BombLa503  [View Original Post]
    When I visited her for the first time, besides the silicone on the nipples, she was also wearing adult diapers. When that came off, I went a bit limp haha. She was one and done for me.
    Ok that is a new one. Holy shit. But I can only imagine all the pounding they take, takes a toll after a while.

    I get fucked at work also but not in the same manor as these girls.

  14. #10578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys referring to pasties?
    Yes, correct. She likes to keep them on during the event. I like them off but it doesn't bother me if she keeps them on.

  15. #10577

    Lotus Flower Spa

    Was just looking to relax with something standard, so I was a little more willing to try some of the lesser spots. Originally wanted to go to Zen Foot, but she was busy (poor woman's a one woman show).

    Ended up checking in on some places on the east side before settling for Lotus Flower. Greeted by a busty gal spilling out of her short dress, totally forgot her name (or she didn't even say it). Opted for an hour. Fairly decent in terms of teasing and relaxation as far as these places go, which is what I was looking for.

    On the flip, I turned down CFS, which confused the heck out of her. She tried to upsell to BJ, but I still refused. She stripped, and the bolt-ons were softer than what I was expecting. She let the hands roam just short of penetration. I busted fairly quickly, so I was fully expecting to be shorted on time, but she kept going and gave me the full hour, which actually did cheer me up so I upped to. 1 . 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape