Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57445
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Thanks brother.
    If it's the same guy, beware. There was never anything more than tease at that old location. Some of the girls would give their information for visits to their apartment though.

    He is charismatic but a genuinely evil guy. Be very careful if he engages with you. He can be quite compelling but he was rumored to be very aggressive and abusive to the girls and have some issues.

  2. #57444

    Shujia

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    On Cobb in Acworth?

    I used to know a girl there before they changed their name. Is it still any good?

    Edit. Did search and found myself posting about it. lol
    276 pages ago.

    Might try it again...
    This place is hit and miss. I have been a few times.

    Sometimes, it is just massage and only an average one. Some times decent massage and L1 HE. I have gone a few times and said 'no thank you' to HE as the lady was older, kinda dumpy, and I had other options available after.

    I feel like this place is very hit and miss. I tend to go when my back and neck bother me and when I am not sure if I need HE or not.

  3. #57443
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    They are now very cautious, almost always fully legit. Several visits by Forsyth LE and rumors of a crackdown have spooked them.
    Inbox me for some info that might help.

  4. #57442

    Crackdown Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    They are now very cautious, almost always fully legit. Several visits by Forsyth LE and rumors of a crackdown have spooked them.
    Hello good sir, I have read the forum and on occasion see comments of 'rumors' of crackdowns or LE. I only see this on this site, but I was wondering where these rumors start or where to find the information more readily?

    Are there any rumors for a crackdown outside of Cumming, like Lawrenceville or such?

    Feel free to PM if you prefer.

    Best and stay safe all.

  5. #57441

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I'm visiting again and have been reading the forum. It looks like I'll probably end up checking out Mint or my usual Cartersville. My question is do you know of any AMP girls in the Atl area that offer a back door trip to greece?

  6. #57440

    Elite in Cumming

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia111  [View Original Post]
    You have to get Cici. You will not regret it. Ask for her.
    They are now very cautious, almost always fully legit. Several visits by Forsyth LE and rumors of a crackdown have spooked them.

  7. #57439
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    These ads look a lot like the old Kasi Spa that was at Windy Hill and Powers Ferry long before Covid. Not sure of it's the same guy running it, but I never had a good visit at Kasi, FWIW.
    Thanks brother.

  8. #57438

    Velour

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    No reports yet no rumors not a word.

    Advertise heavy on insta and craigs.
    These ads look a lot like the old Kasi Spa that was at Windy Hill and Powers Ferry long before Covid. Not sure of it's the same guy running it, but I never had a good visit at Kasi, FWIW.

  9. #57437
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarius1  [View Original Post]
    I took a long break from the hobby and I'm just starting to play again. Been learning the new landscape from you guys and decided to stop by Elite in Cumming yesterday. The massamam (60+) was very friendly when I walked in and asked if I had called. I said no because I hadn't. I paid the. 7 house fee, stopped by the restroom and was directed to the massage room. I fully disrobed and got under the cover.

    The massamam came in and started an absolutely fantastic deep massage. The next 50 minutes was one of the better massages I've ever had but no indication of play around the good stuff. I wasn't going to push it because she was in sweatpants and a very boring T-shirt, and frankly didn't do anything for me. Even after the flip, it was just a continuation of the fantastic massage moving to my arms and legs.

    I don't know if I missed sending some signal or if I was supposed to initiate something but after a few more minutes, she said that's it and you can get dressed now. On the way out introduced me to another older lady. We said our pleasantries and as I was leaving, there was a very attractive young lady in the front room. I asked her who that was and she said I don't know, it's her first day. I found that very odd.

    I'm definitely going back for just a massage because it was that great. Any ideas or advice for trying to have better access to what's available. It was almost like they must've thought I was LE or something is what it felt like.
    You have to get Cici. You will not regret it. Ask for her.

  10. #57436

    Velour mens spa

    No reports yet no rumors not a word.

    Advertise heavy on insta and craigs.

  11. #57435
    Which Elite is this? Elite Hands or Elite Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klarius1  [View Original Post]
    I took a long break from the hobby and I'm just starting to play again. Been learning the new landscape from you guys and decided to stop by Elite in Cumming yesterday. The massamam (60+) was very friendly when I walked in and asked if I had called. I said no because I hadn't. I paid the. 7 house fee, stopped by the restroom and was directed to the massage room. I fully disrobed and got under the cover.

    The massamam came in and started an absolutely fantastic deep massage. The next 50 minutes was one of the better massages I've ever had but no indication of play around the good stuff. I wasn't going to push it because she was in sweatpants and a very boring T-shirt, and frankly didn't do anything for me. Even after the flip, it was just a continuation of the fantastic massage moving to my arms and legs.

    I don't know if I missed sending some signal or if I was supposed to initiate something but after a few more minutes, she said that's it and you can get dressed now. On the way out introduced me to another older lady. We said our pleasantries and as I was leaving, there was a very attractive young lady in the front room. I asked her who that was and she said I don't know, it's her first day. I found that very odd.

    I'm definitely going back for just a massage because it was that great. Any ideas or advice for trying to have better access to what's available. It was almost like they must've thought I was LE or something is what it felt like.

  12. #57434

    Emily great Alpharetta

    Returned and tried new girl, ok looking but mediocre massage and on the flip only massage neck and feet to stay as far away as possible, not good with so so massage, no teasing, no extra.

  13. #57433

    Elite. Something was off

    I took a long break from the hobby and I'm just starting to play again. Been learning the new landscape from you guys and decided to stop by Elite in Cumming yesterday. The massamam (60+) was very friendly when I walked in and asked if I had called. I said no because I hadn't. I paid the. 7 house fee, stopped by the restroom and was directed to the massage room. I fully disrobed and got under the cover.

    The massamam came in and started an absolutely fantastic deep massage. The next 50 minutes was one of the better massages I've ever had but no indication of play around the good stuff. I wasn't going to push it because she was in sweatpants and a very boring T-shirt, and frankly didn't do anything for me. Even after the flip, it was just a continuation of the fantastic massage moving to my arms and legs.

    I don't know if I missed sending some signal or if I was supposed to initiate something but after a few more minutes, she said that's it and you can get dressed now. On the way out introduced me to another older lady. We said our pleasantries and as I was leaving, there was a very attractive young lady in the front room. I asked her who that was and she said I don't know, it's her first day. I found that very odd.

    I'm definitely going back for just a massage because it was that great. Any ideas or advice for trying to have better access to what's available. It was almost like they must've thought I was LE or something is what it felt like.

  14. #57432

    Mint

    Stopped by Wednesday to check the new place out. Typical AMP set up. Meet by the house lady who showed me to the room asked if I wanted table shower which I declined. Collected the house fee. 8 and told me to undress. Hannah came in a few minutes later. Typical Korean. Small B cups. No ass. 5 minutes of a so so massage and then the flip. Decent CBJ then to mish and finished K9. Got me cleaned up and a bottle of water. . 8 to the House and 1. 5 for Hannah. Not the best or the worst place would return if in the area.

  15. #57431
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    They have some new ones. All of them above 5-3, slim with nice rack. YoYo, very flirtatious, nice C but a bit saggy. Tiffany and Vivian are very similar but firmer. Menu is fairly open. You will leave happy.
    What was the damage here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape