Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1251 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 18765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18120

    3rd

    Just went to check out the new girl. The tits were advertised as Es but it was more like a big B or small C is a pushup bra from hell. She did the massage but when it was time for business she used a translation app to tell me she was on the rag and offered up Cici for the FS which I accepted. Took Cici to my favorite place, Poundtown USA.

  2. #18119
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to third recently? Apparently mini is gone but a "new" one named Lucy is there. Might see what she looks like myself.
    I stopped by the other day and met with Cici. I enjoyed my time and would repeat. Don't ask me age, I'd probably say late 30's, maybe early 40's which to some people here means ahead about 102. I enjoy the ones that are a little thicker and have a nice ass and tits and she definitely brings that. Super enthusiastic if maybe a little over the top at times. Not the best actress.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  3. #18118

    3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLema2312  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard Lucy and cici were there but haven't had time to swing by there. Hopefully they are worth the trip.
    I was there very recently. It may have been Mimi. Kind of chunky average looking with a push up braw to accentuate small breast. Massage was nothing to write home about. The head was also nothing to write home about either. Now I really needed a release and was ready to go in BUT the meow walls were destroyed. I had to imagine I was with someone else and still couldn't get a complete stiff. Even everything she was doing was a turn off. She didn't rush the deed and her personality was cool but that's all I have good to say. I will not return until a new line up.

  4. #18117

    3rd

    Last I heard Lucy and cici were there but haven't had time to swing by there. Hopefully they are worth the trip.

  5. #18116

    3rd

    Anyone been to third recently? Apparently mini is gone but a "new" one named Lucy is there. Might see what she looks like myself.

  6. #18115

    Summer doldrums

    Quote Originally Posted by BbubbaMatt  [View Original Post]
    Have we migrated to a new spot? Summer doldrums? Or is it just dead?
    With the clamp down in Chesterfield and the same ol' grannies at all the other stores, not much to write about.

  7. #18114

    Intel?

    Have we migrated to a new spot? Summer doldrums? Or is it just dead?

  8. #18113

    Old reliable

    What is old reliable looking like these days? Just curious. Please PM though.

  9. #18112

    Looking for Something a Bit Beyond the Table

    Hey guys,

    I'm not super experienced on this side of the scene, but I'm curious if anyone can point me toward a spot that offers a table shower with a little extra attention on the finish. Not talking full-on nuru, and the massage part isn't even really necessary — more interested in the wet part of the session with a simple, relaxed ending (L1 style).

    I've dug around but there doesn't seem to be an official name for this, so I figured I'd ask here where the real experts are. Any tips, names, or places to check out would be appreciated, feel free to DM if it's better kept off the open board.

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

  10. #18111

    Emporia

    Made my way down last week. Standard 50/70 and $. 5 for L3. Good service and a little older therapist but would repeat to scratch the itch. Advertising on STG.

  11. #18110
    Swung through the parking lot of LJs yesterday. Outer gate door still closed. No indication of activity.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #18109

    RVA Not So Bad

    I'm on vacay mid-way between Myrtle Beach and Wilmington NC. Both of those locations underwent a purge a few years ago and there are no suitable AMPs in either location. I know we've suffered our own purge, and the number of shops has declined but at least we have some. The talent may not be the best sometimes but we all can't travel far from RVA to other shops. At least we are not in an AMP "desert" like MB or Wil!

  13. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan8675309  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents.

    So yes it is a Glen A. Location.

    Its not an old lady, its a woman that gets sent by an agency and I got a woman early late 20's 30's.

    Blonde, about 5'6, cute (Russian). My dream consisted of a decent massage.

    5. 5-6. 5. $$ and some change for an hour and there are some upgrade.

    Options for discussion when you get there. She's nice enough and its a change of pace from the Asian dreams.

    Hope this helps!
    Damn, I wanted the older one.

    But, thanks for the update. Maybe I could do a Russian with a Russian.

  14. #18107

    Back in Action

    Good afternoon gents.

    So yes it is a Glen A. Location.

    Its not an old lady, its a woman that gets sent by an agency and I got a woman early late 20's 30's.

    Blonde, about 5'6, cute (Russian). My dream consisted of a decent massage.

    5. 5-6. 5. $$ and some change for an hour and there are some upgrade.

    Options for discussion when you get there. She's nice enough and its a change of pace from the Asian dreams.

    Hope this helps!

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRich  [View Original Post]
    Damage? Base + expected tip?

  15. #18106
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl
    Avoid. Was in a loft in Glen allen. Turns out to be a very old lady. Doesn't match the pictures even a bit. No dream.
    Damage? Base + expected tip?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape