Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 44208
-
08-15-25 23:04 #40368Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Kyla at OA Spa
I usually call to make appointments, but I decided to just walk in to see who I would get. I was greeted with a warm friendly smile. I asked who was available. Kyla was called to the front.
When I saw Kyla, I thought, Damn! I just hit the jackpot. She has a beautiful face with long black hair. A petite body with a clean shaven pussy and a perfect pair of manmade D cup tits that look and feel natural.
We started with a great soothing massage, teasing my ass and sack before the flip. She has the magic touch. Her teasing made my cock hard within seconds. She then playfully tapped me on the ass and said turn over. I turned over, and she immediately straddled me on the table and slid her bare pussy on my cock for a few minutes.
She then slid down, grabbed my cock and started sucking the head with some good tongue action. Kyla has a great blowjob technique. Very talented. Without skipping a beat, she spun her hips around for some 69. After I got her pussy primed and ready, she put the condom on me.
Then she mounted me cowgirl and rode me pretty well, then I sat up and enjoyed sucking on her nipples while she was grinding my cock deep inside her.
Next, I laid her on the table for standing Missionary. I gave her pussy a good stroking while she was moaning and rolling her hips. .
I wasn't going to hold out much longer at this point, so I got up and told Kyla to suck my cock. She kneeled in front of me and started blowing my cock was while looking up at me. She was intensely sucking the tip of my cock and then I shot my load.
Kyla cleaned me up and I was on my way home. She is definitely a fun playful girl that should be a top priority on your to do list.
-
08-15-25 22:26 #40367Senior Member

Posts: 29Cici was probably the best one I experienced there last year. From my discussion with her she just helps out with that location from time to time. So not sure how often she is there, but definitely the best. Next up would by Apple. They may have newer talent by now.
Originally Posted by MDK33
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 21:41 #40366Senior Member

Posts: 26Mina at Wish Spa in Fullerton
Mina is a full-figured woman about 5'3", 30 years old, and some beautiful Ds. I told her she had a beautiful body, especially her big, round ass. She told me the word for ass is "picu" (pee-coo). She knelt down, cleaned me up with disinfecting wipes and started sucking. BBBJ + BLS. She sucked each ball into her mouth one at a time while I looked at her beautiful face and body.
She had me lay down on the table and applied the condom with her mouth. She climbed on forward cowgirl (FCG) and started grinding. Then, Asian squats making loud clapping noises. She had me switch to standing MISH. I pushed her knees down and pounded away. I had her tits bouncing hard. She grabbed my ass and was pulling me into her.
I was close to finishing, so I stopped and laid down on the table for the BBBJTCIM. She removed the condom and started sucking. I love her head twist technique. I finished. She spit into a tissue and playfully acted like she was going to kiss me. As I was leaving, she introduced me to the other 2 girls. I recognized one of them from a previous visit. She reminded me that her name was Zoe. I will return.
-
08-15-25 21:27 #40365Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Round 2 with Miya at Oa spa
I went back to OA spa to start off another weekend since my last visit with Miya was so lovely I ask for her for another round. Paid the new mama san room fee and wait for her in the room while changing into something more comfortable.
She looked as lovely as before, once got in the room she quickly pulled her dress to her stomach and gave me a kiss on the neck and let me play with those c size tits to start things off. She might had another session before I came in, because she was fairly wet already after only a few minutes of quick mess around.
Action: We pushed the massage until the end, so she gave me a quick wipe down and double sprayed down my Ahole, gotten used to it since the last visit. Rimming session was even better than the last, maybe she knew what I liked from last time but still wish the alcohol wipe can be skipped but we get a shower session or something next time instead. Light Tuma, and the licking session was longer and much more intimate, she went slow and gave me a slow lotion jerk session when she had her tongue in my ass, felt amazing to say the least. Once I flip over, she take no time to rest after the rinse, we move to her outstanding BBBJ to continue where we left things off, no one came in this time to ask for 3 way again, a little sad but it was just fine, because Miya's mouth makes me forget all my troubles on the outside, even got a bit 69 action, so I did what I could because I was a bit taller, she did allow me to do some light fingering. Cover goes on when I nearly finished early a few times in her mouth, we hit it off like last time. She was still trying to play the timid game with me, but I know this sexy thing can take some rough play, so no taking it slow this time real quick and deep right off the bat. She muffled that I was billing her or something, didn't hear it clearly because she was busy moaning in between. Tried a few maneuvers and still loved her best in standing k9. Finishing in her mouth was the best way to end a session because Miya's mouth is still by far where her best talent is at.
Massage: the remaining massage in the nude was just like last time, ask for no oil this time, loved every moment when she slide up and down on my back bare naked.
Review: asked how long she is staying, she said she is staying until the end of the month, which I am glad, because I can't seem to be enough of this one, even as I leave the shop I already want to come back a few hours later for a round 3 with her.
Hf70 extra 170 didn't have change but didn't care.
-
08-15-25 18:46 #40364Senior Member

Posts: 925I did not have Asia. She was a sort of thick milfy woman. Not a really good looker but not ugly either. Nice tits. All I know is we effed each other's brains out!
Originally Posted by HandyMan20
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 17:01 #40363Regular Member

Posts: 9Coco at MD on Main
Rejoice HB mongers. No more driving to the far-off locales of Costa Mesa, GG or, heaven forbid, Santa Ana! I saw an ad on the health / wellness craigslist for manscaping. It also listed $40 hhr massage with the shave included. What a great deal! I texted and set an appointment for noon the next day. It's near the pier but not quite at the beach so parking was relatively easy. They have free parking in the back, paid meters on the street. I walk in and immediately think this place is way too nice to be what I'm hoping for. I wait around for 5 minutes which seems forever when there's another dude standing there waiting. Then I see the Mamasan who is late 20's. Mid-30's-ish in a low cut top and think "maybe there's some fun to be had". I love that feeling when you aren't sure. Unfortunately, I was passed off to Coco who is probably late 40's, with a B+ body, a B face, and A- C-cups. She was wearing silky PJs for the back massage. It was nothing special but I gave the leg rub and she did a little bag tickle. On the flip, she did the shave. It was an OK job with no nicks, just one hair that caught and pulled. After clean up she ask if I want nuru and a BJ for $250 more. When I stopped laughing I said I'd give her $160 for the nuru and BJ. She didn't go for it so I just settled on $140 for Nuru because I really hate haggling. Her body is really nice but the nuru was just average. She finished me off in under 5 min. Full nude, FoV, allows titty sucking. Overpriced but it's a nice place and location. I got my balls shaved, a little nuru for $180 total, Ike's for $20. That's a pretty good lunch hour for $200.
TLDR:
30 min HF: $40, Nuru: $140.
-
08-15-25 16:28 #40362Regular Member

Posts: 2Agree
Maybe I caught them on a bad day, or this was a new girl. Did you have the same provider named "Asia"?
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 15:57 #40361Senior Member

Posts: 925It must be a YMMV thing. I had a FS fantastic experience there in May.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
One of the best times I have ever had at an AMP.
-
08-15-25 13:18 #40360Senior Member

Posts: 334Helen
Helen has been there forever. She's well under 5 feet tall, chubby and I'm guessing twice my age, possibly the ugliest provider at SH, ever. I'm just describing her visually, nothing against her personally, I'm sure she's a nice auntie. Some mongers were and still are infatuated with her, to each his own, and good for Helen. I saw her in the back few weeks ago, she must be close to 70 now.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
Kelly is much younger and better looking but nowhere close to an upscale Kpop girl as recently described, so don't be disappointed if you book her expecting to see a member of Blackpink.
-
08-15-25 11:57 #40359Senior Member

Posts: 1067Moulton
Thank you for saving us time and $$. I've seen the BP ads but felt the house fees were a bit too much and now with your negative provider review, I will dutifully cross this place off my list!
Great 1st report.
DB.
Originally Posted by HandyMan20
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 11:15 #40358Senior Member

Posts: 334Lucky
That's a hint of where you might find Lilly who recently left. She was over at Lucky Feet a short while last year, same with Anna and I heard someone currently there used to work at massage 2018 few years back. And now this girl in glasses who was at massage 2018 then to Lucky Feet. Seems to be a connection between the two shops somehow, whether partners or competitors. Anyway, I don't know, but Lucky Feet might be worth a search if you're looking for Lilly. I'm not saying she's there.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 00:18 #40357Senior Member

Posts: 648I remember a girl with light brown hair and glasses. At Lucky Feet on Bolsa. It was across and down the street from SH in a long two story commercial and retail building. She was about 5'3" kinda plain but not unattractive. I saw her a few times before she quit. I don't know if what she said was true, but she texted that she quit that place because she said a monger had threatened her. After she told her this, I was never able to contact her again.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 22:17 #40356Senior Member

Posts: 26Boditech laguna hills
Called Boditech in Lagunahills today to try and set up an appointment with shay (my usual go to when in town), was told she was taking some time off but that Regina, Lily, and Jasmine would be working tomorrow. Has anyone tried any of them? I see that Jasmine and Regina have reviews on rubmaps but would rather not pay for the VIP membership. Can anyone provide any info? Feel free to DM if you prefer.
-
08-14-25 20:57 #40355Senior Member

Posts: 925Sounds just like "Nancy" from Zen Tara as they swap girls back and forth. I feel that Zen Tara is a no repeat for me.
Originally Posted by HandyMan20
[View Original Post]
My last visit in May to Moulton was fantastic with FS.
I'll try again soon and see what happens.
-
08-14-25 20:11 #40354Senior Member

Posts: 309Correct Location
Yes Sir! That's the place!
Originally Posted by Kurouno
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




