Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 8015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7250
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItGood  [View Original Post]
    You will find providers who dabble in aspects of it for the right donation. However if you are attempting to live out a fantasy then you will be disappointed. You want a pro dom. Keep an eye out on Tryst as some traveling ladies who specialize will come through. There are a couple either here or coming soon.

    I cannot recommend Julia Steele in Atlanta enough. It's will worth the trip. Her photos are either out of date or filtered but she is beautiful.
    All very good points. I would also suggest making a free account on FetLife. You might be able to find what your looking for there.

  2. #7249
    Quote Originally Posted by SackFull  [View Original Post]
    Have a certain fantasy I'm thinking about pursuing and would like to know if any providers in the area offer BDSM services.

    TIA, feel free to DM.
    You will find providers who dabble in aspects of it for the right donation. However if you are attempting to live out a fantasy then you will be disappointed. You want a pro dom. Keep an eye out on Tryst as some traveling ladies who specialize will come through. There are a couple either here or coming soon.

    I cannot recommend Julia Steele in Atlanta enough. It's will worth the trip. Her photos are either out of date or filtered but she is beautiful.

  3. #7248
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience in that particular kink; however, I would offer a single piece of advice: don't be cheap, wait for an experienced provider to pass through the area or go to a reputable one and do it right the first time. That one can be dangerous from a few different angles, so I would tread carefully and do some digging before I jumped in and found myself in a no-win situation.
    Thanks for the advice, and believe me, I have thought this through and have a plan. Just need the right trustworthy provider to make it happen. That is why I posted here asking for recommendations. I understand the dangers involved in this hobby and never plan to put myself in a situation I can't walk or run away from if necessary.

  4. #7247

    Information please.

    Is anyone familiar with this pretty thing.

    2056108646 escort profile. Reviews, pictures, videos. Birmingham escorts https://share.google/CQOX4q3EYTxTp066y.

  5. #7246
    Quote Originally Posted by SackFull  [View Original Post]
    Have a certain fantasy I'm thinking about pursuing and would like to know if any providers in the area offer BDSM services.

    TIA, feel free to DM.
    I have no experience in that particular kink; however, I would offer a single piece of advice: don't be cheap, wait for an experienced provider to pass through the area or go to a reputable one and do it right the first time. That one can be dangerous from a few different angles, so I would tread carefully and do some digging before I jumped in and found myself in a no-win situation.

  6. #7245
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555679400005

    Terribl, Terrible, Terrible! Top 3 worst dreams ever. First, pictures are at least 3 years old, missing half teeth and complete rush job. Only does mish or k9. Saw some reviews but decided to take a chance you never know YMMV but this was a complete strikeout. I wouldn't repeat if we were the last people on earth and the survival of the human race depended on us. Adding insult to injury as we were playing after a free revolutions all I could think of was https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hib4n9...XQgc21lbGw%3D. This is one of two times I've just said f)&& it and gave up on crossing the finish line. While YMMV, I would highly caution you as my experience went just as other reviews were. The only decent experience was it was a decent area although she had a "roommate" there that I never saw.
    Stay away she is a DFF Dead fish F at at K.

  7. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwin069  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555679400005

    Terribl, Terrible, Terrible! Top 3 worst dreams ever. First, pictures are at least 3 years old, missing half teeth and complete rush job. Only does mish or k9. Saw some reviews but decided to take a chance you never know YMMV but this was a complete strikeout. I wouldn't repeat if we were the last people on earth and the survival of the human race depended on us. Adding insult to injury as we were playing after a free revolutions all I could think of was https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hib4n9...XQgc21lbGw%3D. This is one of two times I've just said f)&& it and gave up on crossing the finish line. While YMMV, I would highly caution you as my experience went just as other reviews were. The only decent experience was it was a decent area although she had a "roommate" there that I never saw.
    I had good experience with her (3 X) in the past. Maybe she has gone downhill!

  8. #7243

    Dominatrix

    Have a certain fantasy I'm thinking about pursuing and would like to know if any providers in the area offer BDSM services.

    TIA, feel free to DM.

  9. #7242

    Larissa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555679400005

    Terribl, Terrible, Terrible! Top 3 worst dreams ever. First, pictures are at least 3 years old, missing half teeth and complete rush job. Only does mish or k9. Saw some reviews but decided to take a chance you never know YMMV but this was a complete strikeout. I wouldn't repeat if we were the last people on earth and the survival of the human race depended on us. Adding insult to injury as we were playing after a free revolutions all I could think of was https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hib4n9...XQgc21lbGw%3D. This is one of two times I've just said f)&& it and gave up on crossing the finish line. While YMMV, I would highly caution you as my experience went just as other reviews were. The only decent experience was it was a decent area although she had a "roommate" there that I never saw.

  10. #7241

    Kc

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog0104  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2052338986

    Any info? Thought that I remembered someone reviewing her, searched and didn't find anything. Maybe it's my old age LOL. Any info would be appreciated.
    She has 2 reviews on eccie.net , both good. I saw her in July and had a very good visit.

  11. #7240

    Diamond

    I know you didn't recommend her to me but I saw your recommendation of Diamond, Rabbit just wanted to say Thanks for the info.

    Ended up paying her a visit and depositing in back door. Was a fun experience.

    She said she was leaving to Miami soon to visit.

  12. #7239

    Info

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2052338986

    Any info? Thought that I remembered someone reviewing her, searched and didn't find anything. Maybe it's my old age LOL. Any info would be appreciated.

  13. #7238

    K Sunshine

    Went back yo my regular for the first time in a while and she didn't disappoint! Looked the same, and performance was top notch. Showed up and she was dressed in lovely black lingerie and room was clean & smelled good. Got comfortable and out come the all natural DD's. DATY, CBJ, 1st Greek & then Mish to finish in the bag. We talked afterwards & goy caught up, not a clock watcher at all. I forgot how good and entertaining she was!

    Rabbit.

  14. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDunleavy  [View Original Post]
    This one?

    Said she went by Macy Grey on Erotic Monkey once upon a time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/957604786607
    In this day and age of advanced technology when even the cheapest cell phone has a very decent camera I am always concerned when I see an ad with terrible pictures when they are a very poor quality and very poor resolution. It tells me if you can't even do an ad that's has some pictures that are worth a damn and representative of who you are as a provider is there anything else that you can actually do well most of the time no is the answer to that. I took a look at this ad it was like well there's nothing here that would interest me her pictures are freaking terrible and you are seeing more and more of this these days and I think it has something to do with either trying to obfuscate any drug habit you might have or either the pictures are very old because you no longer look like you once did and are not very appealing. Just some thoughts to consider but for me if I can't tell much about you from the pictures in your ad I'm certainly not going to waste time even sending you a text. MJ.

  15. #7236

    Anyone seen.

    This one?

    Said she went by Macy Grey on Erotic Monkey once upon a time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/957604786607

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape