Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 33219
-
08-15-25 11:35 #31884Senior Member

Posts: 234I tried her last year, she reluctantly did after failing with HJ, she was sweet but she handed me a cover and said get ready, after I had been rimming her, I was pretty off put by that but was able to get the cover on after some unenthusiastic bbj but failed to get or maintain excitement, called it and left.
Originally Posted by DumbGuy65
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 11:32 #31883Senior Member

Posts: 113Covered but still amazing.
Originally Posted by DumbGuy65
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 11:26 #31882Senior Member

Posts: 110Bbbj?
Does she do BBBJ? Says everything is covered in ad. Just curious.
Originally Posted by Roman97
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 11:20 #31881Senior Member

Posts: 87A Rose By Any Other Name
Her Twitter is required reading before scheduling with her, you need to know what you're getting into. Search all the other forum threads on her and proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 09:44 #31880Senior Member

Posts: 1165A video for her to use at her convenience, and sign a waiver essentially.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
She may be Extremely pretty, but use the big head.
-
08-15-25 09:25 #31879Senior Member

Posts: 234I'm actually never verifying again and only have a few times, and don't think I ever got a date for it, I never dealt with her but specifically because of her and her episodes, she admitted to being on meth for a decade, it was just like wow, I can't imagine what it must feel like to open yourself up to such liability (blackmail extortion) she loves to brag about all the high value men she sees and all the info she has, scary. Stay safe out here, you risk enough just walking in and out.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 08:51 #31878Senior Member

Posts: 537Is she serious with that verification stuff? No way in hell am I sending my license and fucking LinkedIn, are you kidding? Hell I'll send a DEPOSIT before I do that!
Originally Posted by StartUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 06:35 #31877Senior Member

Posts: 435She's a sweet girl. Always stays in the same place. A bit mechanical but very nice.
Originally Posted by StartUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 17:31 #31876Regular Member

Posts: 17Sophia Rose
I saw that Rose was going to be in Cincinnati via X and reached out to her. Setup a meeting and met her at a hotel north of the city. She looks like her pics but is somewhat shy. We chatted for a while and then had a lot of fun. She is on some meds so she didn't flake out this time.
https://tryst.link/online/sophia-rose37
-
08-14-25 15:58 #31875Senior Member

Posts: 113Sexy Red
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191602664 Finally tried Red today and what a treat. Much better in person than pictures. Very inviting and skilled. Was a pleasure all the way around clean room clean body and great skills. Wish I had gone sooner. Just a cool person to talk to as well.
-
08-13-25 22:02 #31874Senior Member

Posts: 324Sweet
GFE, rimming, ass to pussy, ball licking and sucking, face sitting, g-spot massage, handjob, light kissing body, DATY, finger in vagina, DFK, FJ, doggy style, Greek, fantasies, dinner, BBBJ, Role playing games.
Originally Posted by DrakeSawa
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 09:39 #31873Senior Member

Posts: 46Jessie
I got to visit Jessie recently. Her body looked just like her pics, and she had a very cute / attractive face. Probably the hottest DI person I've seen.
She took direction well and her skills were up to the task, and the 30 minutes flew by and went pretty much how I thought it would.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessiesimps-2-0-2-5
-
08-12-25 12:39 #31872Senior Member

Posts: 121Leighbby
Anyone knows Leighbby number or know what going on? I have not bean abble to get in touch w her. Tia. Have fun be safe. Mg.
-
08-11-25 23:02 #31871Senior Member

Posts: 68Kinger19 - Clean out your PM. You can't accept PMs. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 22:03 #31870Regular Member

Posts: 15Oh awesome. I really enjoyed time with both of them. Thank you for the intel.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




