Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 18291
-
08-15-25 07:41 #17976Regular Member

Posts: 22I've had my share of molds & gilfs, mostly at the AMP's, and most were great!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen Eurasian Jennifer, so can't compare with just added. I'll pump her and let you know how she compares. Already by your description she sounds a thousand times better!
-
08-15-25 07:36 #17975Regular Member

Posts: 22Busted an ugly nut in her in Ontario (incall) a few weeks ago for $220, bbj was meh, but I was there to paint her cervix!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 12:16 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 59I don't have pics of JustJadded, but saw her about a year ago. I'm interested in eurasian Jennifer, but don't know how she looks so can't compare. I'd say she's got a nice body but the face shows her age.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 14:20 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 174Marlow
Looks like Marlow dropped both a ton of weight and her price (finally). Before, she was bbw charging 1800, now she looks like her actual stated weight and a much more reasonable 600. Has anyone seen her since she got on Ozempic?
https://tryst.link/escort/marlow
I always liked her face and makeup. Like a slutty Disney princess after she sends her kids to the direct-to-DVD sequels. I may see her to see what Marlow version 0. 5 is like.
-
07-30-25 19:33 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 206That's wild and I also had a similar experience with a Sugar Baby in my area. She sucked me off 1st before letting me go in BB K9. Her pussy did have a tight kung fu🥋 grip and I let off a few loads inside her (CIP) and she told me shortly after that she wasn't on any birth control. I wish she told me before I nutted inside her.
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 18:20 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 86Got her Vegas contact?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-25 02:32 #17970Regular Member

Posts: 11Fuck, she looks like a great time.
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-25 19:22 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 455Spinner
I received a few PMs about this UTR. She's now in Vegas tho.
https://www.erome.com/a/kXzVZ08d
-
07-28-25 07:36 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 1622What are her oh and x accounts?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 02:49 #17967Senior Member

Posts: 46Are you guys talking about this provider? https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChanelChanel.
Originally Posted by CumberlandBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 14:47 #17966Senior Member

Posts: 139Poor girl
She was posting ads randomly up in SFV that she has Covid and will be back soon. Very sad as I was hoping to meet her.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 11:21 #17965Senior Member

Posts: 27Rip Visual
I guess because she's still down for everything it might be worth it, but man does that sound like a big negative.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChanelChanel
Originally Posted by WolfWolf79
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 17:41 #17964Senior Member

Posts: 86Got a link?
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 17:19 #17963Senior Member

Posts: 178ChanelChanel
Warning she shaved her head and is about 15 lbs heavier. Looks like a cancer survivor. 120 bbfscip.
-
07-14-25 19:00 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 350Ads say what ads say, once you're in the room, things can often change.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



