Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 994
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    You guys below are funny. Lets stop the drama.

    I had Joy a couple of weeks ago and she was amazing. I chose Joy over Bella and Annie.

    I would repeat, sorry to hear she has rotated out, since she told me she'd be there till end of the month.

    I wonder if they rotate them out once they start their period. Good time for a travel break to send them back to New York or LA or wherever else they are rotating to.

    Cheers.
    Haha I might be the drama king here. I'll stop and hide for awhile ^_^

    Seriously --> Go try Bella too!

    Peace my friend ^_^

  2. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm still confused, have you fucked her, or not? How are you able to agree with my assessment of her?

    I invite any other gentleman that have read your reply to my post, to tell me whether it comes off as if you're promoting candy spa or not.
    Dude, another fellow monger agreed with you on what you say about Joy and how you say - *I would see her again*.

    Does that mean I didn't fucked her as well? If not, what am i agreeing with you on? Why is that so hard to understand? And I also know she left just like you did and I said *I missed her*! Nevertheless, i do appreciate you taking the time and effort to read my post and asking questions ^_^

    I don't care what any of you think about what I say to be honest. Plus, you're entitled to your opinion and I'm not here to persuade you otherwise. Just merely pointing out you are doing *promotion* yourself to some extent. No need to refute or feel agitated.

  3. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    LOL, why so upset?

    I literally asked Yoko and she said she was from some province in China. She does speak some Japanese.
    Just my style, not upset at all. I'm sorry if you perceived it that way ^_^ If you want to reply to people's post and make comment on it, then i'm only being polite and asking you to clarify ^_^

    Do you know how many Japanese expatriates and emigrants and their descendants live in China? Saying someone is from xyz place doesn't refute anything at all!

    Do you speak Japanese? How does one determine how much someone speak *some* Japanese if they themselves isn't good at it? Just curious!

    Again, whether a person speaks or not speak their motherland's language (may it be good or bad or not at all) doesn't make that person not from that place or share genes with her ancestors!

    Who knows, you might of creeped her out and she doesn't want to tell you the truth ^_^

  4. #931
    I'm still confused, have you fucked her, or not? How are you able to agree with my assessment of her?

    I invite any other gentleman that have read your reply to my post, to tell me whether it comes off as if you're promoting candy spa or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    "I miss her": Used for a current, ongoing feeling. For example, "Your friend is on vacation, and you call her to say, 'I miss you'.

    "I missed her": Used to describe a past feeling. For example, "After she returns from her trip, you can tell her, 'I missed you while you were gone'.

    Missed in the context of met her and she's gone, not in the context of never met her and she left. LOL^_^

    Naming Joy in your OP is not promotion? Right! Yours is experience and me listing 2 (experience) and 1 extra name *ALL at once* is Promotion! Gotcha! ^_^

  5. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    You say you agree on my post about Joy at Candy, but then you say you did not meet her? Your reply, naming who is at Candy this week comes off as a promotion for this AMP.
    "I miss her": Used for a current, ongoing feeling. For example, "Your friend is on vacation, and you call her to say, 'I miss you'.

    "I missed her": Used to describe a past feeling. For example, "After she returns from her trip, you can tell her, 'I missed you while you were gone'.

    Missed in the context of met her and she's gone, not in the context of never met her and she left. LOL^_^

    Naming Joy in your OP is not promotion? Right! Yours is experience and me listing 2 (experience) and 1 extra name *ALL at once* is Promotion! Gotcha! ^_^

  6. #929

    Where to Look in Central Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm what site you use over there? Or do you just hit the blade and catch what you like.
    There really aren't any "blades" over there. If you get hit up by a SW near the War Memorial statue in Praha 2 in Prague, they are going to be skanky Roma chicks in their late 30's. Everything is on-line now. Best bet in Prague is to go to the private brothels, called privats. Starting cost for 1/2 hour is 80 euros. Best one is called Top Privat (google it). Some people like the commercial brothels like the Showpark, but it ends up being a hundred guys pawing over 30 girls, all running around trying to get the hottest ones. Those are more like strip clubs that you can take women to private rooms in back. The private brothels are usually in a house with 3 or 4 rooms, usually with 3 to 4 women working at a time.

    Budapest has a blade but it can be rather dangerous from what I understand. It's over by the airport in a very seedy part of town. Best thing to do is go on-line and get a provider who does outcall to your hotel room. Also, if you know how to talk up women in bars, quite a few of them with spend they night with you for 300-400 euros. I did this with a beautiful blond girl in her mid-20's who was actually my guide on a tour! We both ended up bonding over the homeless issues in Budapest and politics (she hating on their socialist mayor).

    Vienna is the BBFS capital of the world. There are some brothels, but its easier just to get on-line and order your hottest Romanian girl you can find. Many of the the sites even have reviews, but you'll need a translation app to get the English version.

    Don't sleep on Poland. I spent time in Krakow, personally. Same situation as Vienna. You can chat up a 5'10", blonde, modelesque 22-year old Polish girl, and get her to come home with you for the night. Also, they have on-line market places as well. On two successive nights I banged two 19 year old Polish girls for 120 euros each. There's also a bunch of Ukrainian girls there as well.

    Plus, all of these cities are some of the most beautiful, most fun, most affodable places to visit in Europe. I'll never go back to Western Europe again!

  7. #928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    If you want to save your money to bang hotties, do the Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Krakow trail. Sure, it will cost you $4000 to be there for two weeks, including airfare, but you can bang girls that would charge $600-$800/ hour (all 7's to 10's) here for 100 to 150 euros per hour, and for the 150, you are getting full GFE: daty, BBBJCIM, dfk, etc. And in Vienna, half of them offer AO (bbfscip), and most of them are Romanian, Hungarian, and Ukrainian. And, unless you get a lame, which is rare, most of them love doing it. It's why I go every spring!
    Can you pm what site you use over there? Or do you just hit the blade and catch what you like.

  8. #927

    Eastern Europe.

    It would be a great Boys trip to visit, How do we all get free from the significant others to go. I need a new job or reason to travel. I am not beyond it. Done it in the past. But darn. To nail some Ukrainian girls that are all as hot as fuck, It would be worth it to go there. You inspired me.

  9. #926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    If you want to save your money to bang hotties, do the Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Krakow trail. Sure, it will cost you $4000 to be there for two weeks, including airfare, but you can bang girls that would charge $600-$800/ hour (all 7's to 10's) here for 100 to 150 euros per hour, and for the 150, you are getting full GFE: daty, BBBJCIM, dfk, etc. And in Vienna, half of them offer AO (bbfscip), and most of them are Romanian, Hungarian, and Ukrainian. And, unless you get a lame, which is rare, most of them love doing it. It's why I go every spring!
    You lucky mofo! Hopefully I'll save enough before the gps pandemic reaches there.

  10. #925

    Better Option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Rates are getting to be 300 qv 400 hhr 500 hr, then afterwards they put up special lower rate 😅.

    I got two that's still in the 120 qv 150 hhr range, but same pussy is boring pussy for me, I'm saving up $ so when I'm out of town for vacation I got enough to cover hotel room and seeing 2/3 TDL BBFS slamdunk providers, taking rhino pills helps staying hard for three pops.
    If you want to save your money to bang hotties, do the Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Krakow trail. Sure, it will cost you $4000 to be there for two weeks, including airfare, but you can bang girls that would charge $600-$800/ hour (all 7's to 10's) here for 100 to 150 euros per hour, and for the 150, you are getting full GFE: daty, BBBJCIM, dfk, etc. And in Vienna, half of them offer AO (bbfscip), and most of them are Romanian, Hungarian, and Ukrainian. And, unless you get a lame, which is rare, most of them love doing it. It's why I go every spring!

  11. #924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFoot  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling the younger generation is super touch avoidant in general (in their personal lives, everywhere).

    I'm no expert for sure, but just about any ad from girls in their 20's seems to be a string of "no"s in their menu.
    Rates are getting to be 300 qv 400 hhr 500 hr, then afterwards they put up special lower rate 😅.

    I got two that's still in the 120 qv 150 hhr range, but same pussy is boring pussy for me, I'm saving up $ so when I'm out of town for vacation I got enough to cover hotel room and seeing 2/3 TDL BBFS slamdunk providers, taking rhino pills helps staying hard for three pops.

  12. #923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    A well known and longstanding provider recently told me we "wouldn't be a good match" and blocked me.

    I've never seen her. In fact, we were talking about meeting up two weeks prior, but our schedules didn't align. The conversation at that time was really friendly. Then, suddenly, I'm not a good match for her and I'm blocked.

    No explanation (she doesn't owe me one, of course) but it was really odd. First time that's happened to me. I'm sort of insulted as I've never had any serious issue with any provider, and have / am seeing other providers. I'm just a bit taken aback by that.

    And offended, honestly.

    Has that ever happened to you?
    Lmao, yeah, because she noticed I saw another provider that's known to offer BBFS, so I switch to my alt handle and saw her bbfscip on second visit, lmao.

  13. #922

    Weird interaction with a provider

    A well known and longstanding provider recently told me we "wouldn't be a good match" and blocked me.

    I've never seen her. In fact, we were talking about meeting up two weeks prior, but our schedules didn't align. The conversation at that time was really friendly. Then, suddenly, I'm not a good match for her and I'm blocked.

    No explanation (she doesn't owe me one, of course) but it was really odd. First time that's happened to me. I'm sort of insulted as I've never had any serious issue with any provider, and have / am seeing other providers. I'm just a bit taken aback by that.

    And offended, honestly.

    Has that ever happened to you?

  14. #921

    Lack of service

    Its usually the girls who have been in the biz for a while. They start out great. But honey moon phase leaves quickly. She finds out the pay is the same and after a short while. She feels nothing. Just lets the guy do his thing. Its a sad fact. But many clients a day. How many orgasms can you have from all the guys. I do like the chase and finding the innocent just 19 year olds who are starting out. Some can be a ton of fun. You also have to remind them. YOU are the one paying and expect something for the money. , After all A dick does not suck its self. That said. Stand a tad firmer on expectation and see what you can get. Treat them well and results are better, Asking if they are hungry. Need to stop at Mc D or jack in the crack sometimes goes a long ways.

  15. #920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFoot  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling the younger generation is super touch avoidant in general (in their personal lives, everywhere).

    I'm no expert for sure, but just about any ad from girls in their 20's seems to be a string of "no"s in their menu.
    I'll definitely avoid those type of providers aka mostly young spoil strippers, they have no GFE in their ad, hmm. I'm guessing they're dead fish in bed and not a great fuck, why should I spend my cash on a lame fuck? You got simp (perhaps providers logged in as hobbyist or pimp) leaving glowing reviews. Fuck that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape