Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 27827
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26252
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 2 months ago for the first time after having her in my TDL for a long time. She seemed nice and session was good but she was high on something and I don't want to know what it was. She was rambling some nonsense randomly and BJ was a bit hard at times. I would like to repeat just because I am into milfs but I remember the rambling and get turned off.

    She was a no, but let me pussy slide and put the tip in a few times. I guess she might be open if you've seen her before.
    Thanks, I think I saw old reports stating she uses, so sounds like a potential pain I don't want to deal with. She definitely has that MILF look I agree though.

    I remember she offered a returning client discount when we discussed it, but would be surprised if she even remembered me by now.

  2. #26251

    Samanthasextoy

    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    What's with the milky eye in that photo?
    Had an eye infection and lost her vision this past year.

  3. #26250

    Aki at Brisa belongs here

    Just offered from a Japanese provider in Auburn at Brisa. $$.

    I read here about guys happily barebacking fat skanks, this girl is beautiful. Great service overall too.

  4. #26249

    Aires

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck seeing if Aires belongs here lately? I remember her being a no when I first tried awhile back and other reports seem to say the same except for a much older report confirming. She was probably one of the hardest to reach providers I've ever had to book for, so no way I'm doing that again unless the service is up there. I liked her session and her look (despite being older and rougher than her pics), but also annoyed me when she didn't even do CIM due to reports saying otherwise.
    I saw her like 2 months ago for the first time after having her in my TDL for a long time. She seemed nice and session was good but she was high on something and I don't want to know what it was. She was rambling some nonsense randomly and BJ was a bit hard at times. I would like to repeat just because I am into milfs but I remember the rambling and get turned off.

    She was a no, but let me pussy slide and put the tip in a few times. I guess she might be open if you've seen her before.

  5. #26248
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]

    If I'm thinking of the right person and this is Spring, she's a sweetheart even if a bit bigger than I prefer. Seen her a couple times myself and was always very nice and accommodating. She almost fell asleep after our time the first time we met, LOL. Her incall was a bit too far for me so didn't see her often.
    Yeah its Spring. She is a fun fuck. Likes her 420. She used to be in Renton and then moved to Seattle proper, at least last time I saw her like 6-7 months ago.

  6. #26247

    Aires Campbell

    Anyone have any luck seeing if Aires belongs here lately? I remember her being a no when I first tried awhile back and other reports seem to say the same except for a much older report confirming. She was probably one of the hardest to reach providers I've ever had to book for, so no way I'm doing that again unless the service is up there. I liked her session and her look (despite being older and rougher than her pics), but also annoyed me when she didn't even do CIM due to reports saying otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times from her Seeking account.

    She very much belongs here.
    If I'm thinking of the right person and this is Spring, she's a sweetheart even if a bit bigger than I prefer. Seen her a couple times myself and was always very nice and accommodating. She almost fell asleep after our time the first time we met, LOL. Her incall was a bit too far for me so didn't see her often.

  7. #26246
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    Found a new lady who very much prefers this forums taste. Picture below, hmu for her #, I'll give it to guys with presence and good vibes. Thanks.
    What's with the milky eye in that photo?

  8. #26245
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Could not find her Seeking profile, this one is the one she has with her friend Lynn. Both have been discussed in the Non Pro section.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-dacf1ed5d1a3
    Yes Spring is bareback confirmed however and she gives a great blow job. She even has toys etc. Her skin has this like discoloration and her body just seems off. Literally last time I saw her I just was afraid to have penetration and I won't repeat anymore. Just be careful guys not saying anything is wrong but first time I met her her body was normal.

  9. #26244
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times from her Seeking account.

    She very much belongs here.
    Could not find her Seeking profile, this one is the one she has with her friend Lynn. Both have been discussed in the Non Pro section.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-dacf1ed5d1a3

  10. #26243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I want to say she was on the as well, never seen her.
    Tried to write, she was or still is on seeking as well.

  11. #26242
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Something about her pics (really hidden) leads to believe she was on TNA under a different name. Anyone know if she belongs?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rncess.649480/#about.
    I saw her a few times from her Seeking account.

    She very much belongs here.

  12. #26241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Something about her pics (really hidden) leads to believe she was on TNA under a different name. Anyone know if she belongs?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rncess.649480/#about.
    She belongs.

  13. #26240
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    Is Vanessa Mucho strolling on AS nowadays?
    I haven't seen her. Has someone mentioned seeing her?

  14. #26239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg;7371087[URL
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/samanthasextoy.635295/[/URL]#xfmgMedia.

    Confirmed.
    I want to say she was on the as well, never seen her.

  15. #26238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    Found a new lady who very much prefers this forums taste. Picture below, hmu for her #, I'll give it to guys with presence and good vibes. Thanks.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...sextoy.635295/#xfmgMedia.

    Confirmed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape