Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 40439
-
09-08-25 02:01 #40049Senior Member

Posts: 1402Open Brothel
Has anybody been here?. It's located at Aqua Aloha Surf. They have Asian & Latina providers. 160/15 mins 200/ hhr 300/ hr VIP & 400/ hr vvip.
-
09-07-25 18:33 #40048Senior Member

Posts: 2364New modeling talent at Blue Star Spa modeling agency. Check out my full report there.
-
09-04-25 14:39 #40047Senior Member

Posts: 178Service was cover or bb?.
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 15:33 #40046Senior Member

Posts: 117I got LUCKY last night!
Last night I wanted to go out but the usual spots didn't intrigue me. I heard about this place a few times and never jumped. I am so glad I did!
I got LUCKY last night!
When Lucky walked in I was not expecting her beauty. She really is gorgeous, young and very cute!
She greeted me with a few sweet kisses.
Lucky is Chinese / Vietnamese and is about 5 '2, about 100 lbs. She has really nice 36 Ds! A really cute figure with a nice butt! She has a few red tattoos on her back that are nicely done.
She met me in the hallway and walked me back to the room, she kissed me several times softly and left. Instantly that got me going.
When she came back she asked if I wanted to shower and I said I just did and skipped it.
She gave me another soft kiss and that gave way to lots of DFK! I can't tell you how much I need that part, it's kind of a requirement for me. She then slid down to Junior and started a very enjoyable BBBJ. That turned into a 69. Which led to straight up DATY.
Wanting to move on to the main course. I slid back up and we got into a lot more DFK. Moving on to the main course, it was all GFE and very sensual. She's amazing! We clearly both enjoyed ourselves!
After a quick cleanup, she offered me a really nice massage. Afterwards we laid together and talked for a while. Limited English so we used a translator. She's a lot of fun and quite the conversationalist!
Absolute repeat! Super cute and lots of fun! I'll be back! She's been here a couple and will be here for at least two more weeks, she said.
https://share.google/RSHv7Iy6QBT1NJgSA
-
08-14-25 17:38 #40045Senior Member

Posts: 84Disinfect
I do the same too, when the girls go out while I undress. I bust out a little bottle of alcohol and spray everywhere. I've watched some places after I'm done and dressing myself, just fix the sheets and make it nice.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 19:27 #40044Senior Member

Posts: 141Proper Cleaning
I had a bad experience a few years ago. I went to a massage place that had massage tables and the face rest with a towel folded on top. Had my massage and HE. The usual. A day later, my forehead started to itch. At first I scratched it leaving red welts. Kind of embarrassing as it's on my FACE, so I tried NOT to scratch, but it was so itchy. Tried some OTC ointments which helped somewhat. Finally ended up at a dermatologist who gave me some strong steroid cream which worked wonders. I tried to think what caused it, then realized it might have been the massage place. I actually prefer those that just use paper towels.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 17:55 #40043Senior Member

Posts: 2533Proper Cleaning
Legit places will remove all the sheets and usually there are no places. Spray the table down with alcohol wipe it then put new sheets along with a new head table disposable cover. The shower table same except no covers. How they do it, rinse water and soap off from us then finish. The massage table they remove the thin sheet put new one. All finish.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 17:04 #40042Senior Member

Posts: 388Thai touch kalihi
I have to ask the people here. Went here a few months ago after the beach cause I needed a release and felt iike I would try someplace new. But they said their shower was broken. Still powered through with sand on me. Didn't like it but the massage was ok. Tried to go back but this time they told me they don't even have a shower so I said screw it. Now I see ads for this place by the girls who operate out of there and they say "yes get shower. " Anyone know if there is a shower or not? Its a minor thing but 1/2 the time I'm kinda dirty and don't want a massage when I'm dirty.
-
08-09-25 18:53 #40041Senior Member

Posts: 520I always wonder about this when on a massage table or table shower. I notice Japanese lmt's keep things clean.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:53 #40040Senior Member

Posts: 2533Pin Thai
I would like to add my two cents. There are therapist that live there and they get a cut of the $70-$80 house fee I believe standard everywhere. If they rent a room they pay the whole $70-$80 right? I know if you make an appointment and don't show the therapist has to pay the whole fee. I think the therapist get to keep $30-$40 maybe a bit more.
Yeah, it's sad the therapist have to pay for clean towels washing of them. The sad part is the tables and sheets are not that clean. If a monger cums on the sheet and it soaks through oops we may be laying on that. I bring my own alcohol spray bott when I remember and I spray the massage table. The pillow is only my head and I like when they change the towel or have those disposable face guards. Once in a while I will spray the hard table.
AMPs it's a crapshoot when you lay on that table in the table shower room. If you have sensitive skin like me I sometimes break out in little red dots. I go home bathe and put medicine and a day or two they go away. Anyone else have their two cents please I would like to know your experiences.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 17:47 #40039Senior Member

Posts: 2533Ticha
Yes we have and I apologize if I may have upset you. I thank you for all the advice and hopefully one day I can't get that service from her. Vanda and Vicki are ripoffs rose has done them some wrong along with others. I took a shower once and walked out because of $500 pricing I think her name was JJ. Rose will always be my favorite at the moment but for now I'm enjoying BBBJ DFK FS bare or not for no more the $220-$300.
Ticha is one I would love to try but money is tight and after I have fucked it's hard to just get a HJ or BJ. The body wants to feel that thrusting back and forth and coming bare or covered can't compare to a HJ or even BBBJCIM. Got be able to fuck. If I ever try her I will definitely try her. Hey can you pm me again. I haven't gotten a massage in pc Aiea Waipahu for a while. Town RN is the action.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 01:35 #40038Senior Member

Posts: 781Business Arrangement. Pin Thai
Revise your thoughts for the providers renting space there.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
Try this model. Base massage fee ($80) goes to Pin Thai management. Tip amount is just that, "tip". Goes exclusively to provider. It's a contract arrangement. She rents a room for an hour and pays rent. She also has to pay for someone to provide clean linens, oils, hot towels, etc.
-
08-07-25 01:30 #40037Senior Member

Posts: 781Ticha. A repeating story
CK. Sorry. We'ver chatted a number of times about rising prices and decreasing services but.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
I found one at Pin Thai (not Rose) that is worth the $$ See a bunch of my posts over the past 6 weeks regarding a provider who goes by "Ticha" at Pin Thai Aiea. She's the real deal. Not cheap, but will go the distance for you. Last time I saw her, she was naked on the table rubbing my back before I noticed that she didn't have any clothes on. We spent the remaining 65 minutes of my 1 hour appointment (she's not a clock watcher) in serious play. No FS at a place like Pin Thai but BBBJ, DATY for days, slow and sensuous oily HJ, butt play, FIV, FIA, multiple cums for her and a great one for me. Not to mention that she's PRETTY and speaks English well and is honestly trying to please her customers.
I'll be sorry to see her go.
-
08-06-25 16:37 #40036Senior Member

Posts: 2533Pin Thai Girls
To the member who says never had a bad experience must have only seen one provider and it was probably Rose. Pin Thai is known for rip offs, fake pictures, upselling and so on. Vicki and Vanda both play games. They know the game and are good at it. Ever get massaged and only get 30-40 minutes? Ever have one of them walk out on you? Ever have them only expose one breast then say you can suck on this one?
$200 and you can't suck on them titties? Show one breast? Heck you off so fast you can't even enjoy it? I have never ever found a provider who will sensually slowly whack you off. Maybe I have but it was way long ago.
Even rose will try and finish you as fast as she can. Even AMPs will do the same but the consequences I think of a bad review is worse at an AMP then Thai girls. AMP girls are closely watched as Thai I don't think as much.
-
08-06-25 14:43 #40035Senior Member

Posts: 1502Less tip
They now like 80 then expect less or no tip. Just no go there anymore. Get plenty places better service nicer girls.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




