Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5832
-
08-13-25 21:44 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 1766Yeah, I wouldn't believe it.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
If you are going to Manhattan then metrogirls and kovergirls are the best k shops there.
-
08-13-25 17:53 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 92Dream girls Atlanta
Anyone have any experience with this service? Claims to be an escort service but wasn't sure if that was truly the right thread for it. Looking for rates, types of service offered (if it varies), locales (in / out) available. Etc.
Can PM if needed. Thanks.
-
08-13-25 17:31 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 169Asian Muse
Highly unlikely any more details will be provided. It's "his" only post on the board. And it's probably not even posted from a competitor of AM. I'd like to think these higher-caliber agencies don't engage in such shenanigans. On the bright side, I'm headed to NYC next week and will definitely see some beauties there!
Originally Posted by AtlClubScout
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 16:43 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 55What, seriously?
Originally Posted by Childe113
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:52 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 44Can we get some more details? I've never had a problem with AM before.
Originally Posted by Childe113
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-25 11:15 #4192Regular Member

Posts: 1Luca AM
She stole all my money and tried to extort me. Never use this agency.
-
08-09-25 22:11 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 458https://rentry.co/kgirls
Originally Posted by Ts123
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 15:19 #4190Regular Member

Posts: 11Links help?
After rtff I found the links to HT, LK, OMG, but I can't seem to find muse or gem links and hoping someone could post. Also, do any of the agencies provide outcall I'm Atl? Thanks!
-
08-07-25 14:19 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 54LK Dani, HT Scarlett, OMG gia
These 3 are on my radar at the moment and wondering if anyone's had any experience with them from other states? They're all starting around this time and would appreciate any info! I read a fewww on this forum but still need some encouragement! I might just rng and pick one and report but wanted to get some of y'alls thoughts and dreams! Inbox is also open for anyone who doesn't want to share on the forum too.
-
08-07-25 11:44 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 74Weekend Plans
Who would you guys say is the absolute service queen of this current line up (taking all Asian agencies into consideration)?
-
08-06-25 13:33 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 69Scarlett HT
Thanks for the review down below to confirm the body since that was mainly what I was interested in given her pics. I was skeptical about the TGTBT of her looking like she does in her pictures. I thought it was a better chance than not since they look like they were taken at a incall that you'd see in k orgs.
Scarlett does warrant a 10/10 for the body. She was curvy and had an ass that I usually don't see on her Japanese counterparts. Out of the girls that HT has brought to the area, she's probably the most conventionally sexy per the universal standard. I won't discount the experience below but I had differed on a few things. Her face is undoubtably different from Japanese or Korean girls but I like the baddie Asian face that SE Asians usually bring. They have sharper features that almost remind me of latinas or the skinnier kgirls specifically.
Service was standard for GFE labeling, ie the BBBJ was given but it was CFS. It's a shame tbh since I would have even paid double the usual fee to have seeded a different flavor of Asian. The kissing varied, it was dfk at one point, lfk at another, and back to dfk by the end. She was tight as described and I actually finished from her backing herself up in me with her hand brushing my balls at the same time. Idk if she was indie before but viet providers are so niche that I may actually see her again before she takes off. I'm split about recording but we'll see what my wallet can handle. Nice to see regardless new things pop up from time to time.
https://www.hi-tokyo.com/meet-our-ladies/scarlett
-
08-06-25 09:35 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 412Thank You!
Excellent write up. Thank you!
River.
Originally Posted by AtlClubScout
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:13 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 44My experience has been you have to get verified with each agency. They always ask for references. I'm verified with AM and OMG. I believe they do cross reference clients with each other as I used OMG as a ref for AM but each one requires you to submit your info so you will be doing it for each one. I am not verified with LK and they turned me down. If you want that story PM me but I doubt it will be a problem for you. Never tried Hi-Tokyo but some of you make them sound tempting.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
I only know if AM, OMG, LKATL, and Hi-Tokyo operating in Atlanta but if there is one I don't know about please let us all know.
IMO these girls tour though LA, NYC, Houston, Denver and other cites and use of of the named agencies above when they come to town then rotate back to Korea. IMO all of their websites post the rosters and the days where they are available. YMMV I like AM the most currently.
-
08-05-25 12:38 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 70Luca at AM
Hello All,
Wanted to share my. 02 about AM. Haven't dealt with them so I gave them a call to see if they see AA. Turns out they do IF the girl does. FYI of the current roster, Sora does not but Luca does. Hard to say if she's the girl in the pics but she does look good. Don't know how she got it but she has the biggest ass I've ever seen on an Asian. It's soft and responsive so I'm inclined to believe it's real. I could go on but I will leave it at that. I would describe her as a thick Asian but not at all in a bad way. No point in mentioning the standard stuff but her performance and skills are very good. If you like ass you cannot let this one pass.
-
08-04-25 13:40 #4183Regular Member

Posts: 14Scarlett at HT
Just seen Scarlett earlier today. Definitely looks like the pics, smoking hot body, decent face. Usual setup as Crsfitlvr mentioned in his post on 7/30. BT, shower, then off to business.
Body 10.
Face 7.
Action 6.
I think she was either worn out or we didn't connect. Her box was tight and felt nice. I'm not sure if it was me or if it wasn't on the menu, but there was no DFK. We did go through the positions, CG, mish, doggy. When I finished, we laid there and tried to chat. It was a bit forced, but she was probably tired or found me drole.
Regardless, I wouldn't repeat, however I would recommend as she is smoking hot. She's only here for a few more days. To contrast this review, I've seen Miu Miu and Yu Hei both of who are equally as hot, but were far more warmer. Still, had a great experience in terms of booking. Screening was painless and getting to the location was easy and on time.









Reply With Quote






