Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16031
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Nahh, these girls typically have already found a SD or were only dipping their toes in the water for a quick experience.
    They definitely are swimming in the sugar bowl dude, all of the ones I posted are available with a text from me. You are completely disillusioned.

  2. #16030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    Dude, at least he is sharing intel with us. If everyone would contribute like this, we'd all have better leads. You think he is going to share his prime go to ladies with everyone, just to have a bunch of horndogs throw him under the bus? These chics might not be on now, but half these chics only pop up when they need money.
    Nahh, these girls typically have already found a SD or were only dipping their toes in the water for a quick experience.

  3. #16029
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Looks like sloppy seconds who don't get online anymore.
    Dude, at least he is sharing intel with us. If everyone would contribute like this, we'd all have better leads. You think he is going to share his prime go to ladies with everyone, just to have a bunch of horndogs throw him under the bus? These chics might not be on now, but half these chics only pop up when they need money.

  4. #16028
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Is it common for a woman to ask for your pic? How do you handle this? I prefer to stay as under the radar as possible.
    I used one of the AI photo sites to create pics that have similar characteristics as me and use that. (recraft. Ai) It looks pretty good and works 99% of the time. Occasionally someone will say it looks like AI but that's very rare. I can tell you from experience none of the tools that are supposed to prevent facial recognition are 100%. If you have something to lose by being outed, do not send a real pic no matter what you do to it. There are people on there that are willing to pay money for services to find out everything about you.

  5. #16027
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Looks like sloppy seconds who don't get online anymore.
    You don't seriously think you're the only guy these girls are seeing do you? You might be #4 for the day on any given day. At least 2 of them are online pretty much any day, the others have a steady stream of income and don't have to chase as much apparently.

    Think about the ones I didn't mention. And there are several. I'll keep them under wraps a little longer to avoid the crowds.

    And sorry guys, unless I am specifically told I can share contact info, it's not happening. Quit asking, pony up the $ and message them yourself. Too many times some simp has ruined a good thing by running his yap after getting laid for me to share anything I want to see again and again.

  6. #16026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Blair-https://members.seeking.com/member/4...ac8615f095...I have not seen her but she is DTF, no greek. $250 ppm. I get the UTR pro vibe as she's pretty direct.

    Nikole-https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2c7be694ac1f Saw her Saturday morning, $200, open menu minus greek. Photos are very misleading and filtered, teeth are meth pipe renovated. No way I was kissing her. Sweet girl but either has demons or is fighting them. Hygeine wasn't great.

    Renataci- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6df1400cd0b5 She was hosting in a hotel in Gwinnett. $300, she flaked the first meet but was all in the second attempt. Fine as hell but high volume and rushed. She is in Gainesville area now and can host. Hygeine wasn't great but I think now that she's got an apartment she might be worth a second visit.

    G Baby- https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-4bb751483c8c This one was fun. Wide open menu, saw her a few months back and getting a second visit is a lot of work. Well worth the $300. Perfect tits and great ass.

    Yourlatinasweetheart- https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-7fe35d7be069 $400 she hosts. Not as fit as the pics but still pretty decent, gets extremely wet, like dripping on the bed. Very sweet girl.
    Looks like sloppy seconds who don't get online anymore.

  7. #16025

    Molly (cont.)

    Agree with the below. She wanted to meet ASAP for car play in a notoriously unsafe part of town. As someone who lives in the city, there aren't too many places for me that are "off limits," but this was one of them. She disappeared from comms just as quickly as she popped up before we could even pivot to another plan.

    She then popped up again the next day saying she got beat up by a SD (sent pics that would appear to corroborate getting beat up) and begging for an Uber, then disappearing a 2nd time just as quickly.

    I will also say that the photo she shared offline was not very appealing and she may have some demons or substance issues.

    Approach with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    Molly.

    Just wanted to give a heads up to be careful with this one. She wanted to switch to text immediately, and a quick search on Google led me to her FB page. First photo is her holding up stacks of cash, and her boyfriend holding up his gun. Might not be anything, but I personally will move on to the next lady. Be safe out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-d1cc74ca5152

  8. #16024

    Confirmed meeting this Sunday

    Update-.

    Around 7 daddies confirmed to meet this Sunday evening in Alpharetta, GA.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to setup a meet and greet with daddies in the hobby soon around Alpharetta, GA to discuss strategies in-person. Just implementing the fetlife model for daddies to collaborate and share.

    DM me for more details.

  9. #16023
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Is it common for a woman to ask for your pic? How do you handle this? I prefer to stay as under the radar as possible.
    Use some facial rec software / website to find someone who looks a lot like you and send her that.

    Or send a real pic that has been sanitized, definitely no full face. We ask girls for 'full length' pix to be sure they aren't whales, a girl might appreciate the same.

  10. #16022

    Molly

    Molly.

    Just wanted to give a heads up to be careful with this one. She wanted to switch to text immediately, and a quick search on Google led me to her FB page. First photo is her holding up stacks of cash, and her boyfriend holding up his gun. Might not be anything, but I personally will move on to the next lady. Be safe out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-d1cc74ca5152

  11. #16021

    Pics?

    Is it common for a woman to ask for your pic? How do you handle this? I prefer to stay as under the radar as possible.

  12. #16020
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    No apologies necessary, I'm happily meeting sugar women at $250-$300, which works perfectly for me.
    Sgt Soros, tried messaging you but couldn't.

  13. #16019
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Nikole-https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2c7be694ac1f Saw her Saturday morning, $200, open menu minus greek. Photos are very misleading and filtered, teeth are meth pipe renovated. No way I was kissing her. Sweet girl but either has demons or is fighting them. Hygeine wasn't great.
    I saw this one a few years ago, I think she had a different name, but I posted a warning. Same shit back then, meth head teeth, the demons had her bad.

  14. #16018

    Here ya go bargain hunters.

    Blair-https://members.seeking.com/member/4...ac8615f095...I have not seen her but she is DTF, no greek. $250 ppm. I get the UTR pro vibe as she's pretty direct.

    Nikole-https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2c7be694ac1f Saw her Saturday morning, $200, open menu minus greek. Photos are very misleading and filtered, teeth are meth pipe renovated. No way I was kissing her. Sweet girl but either has demons or is fighting them. Hygeine wasn't great.

    Renataci- https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-6df1400cd0b5 She was hosting in a hotel in Gwinnett. $300, she flaked the first meet but was all in the second attempt. Fine as hell but high volume and rushed. She is in Gainesville area now and can host. Hygeine wasn't great but I think now that she's got an apartment she might be worth a second visit.

    G Baby- https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-4bb751483c8c This one was fun. Wide open menu, saw her a few months back and getting a second visit is a lot of work. Well worth the $300. Perfect tits and great ass.

    Yourlatinasweetheart- https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-7fe35d7be069 $400 she hosts. Not as fit as the pics but still pretty decent, gets extremely wet, like dripping on the bed. Very sweet girl.

  15. #16017
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few years back when she was using a different name. I saw her based on a good review from here but she was very transactional and very drugged out. I never contacted her again after that. Personally I'd avoid I didn't think anything was good with her and I imagine the last few years have been hard on her.
    Previously went by Angel, I reported her she's definitely a cash and dash druggie. She's changed names 3-4 times in recent weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape